Chapter 2:Self-Defense

Draco's P.O.V

I have to share a room with Granger. Something weird is going on with me. At the tables she looked me in the eyes when HeadMistress McGonagall called us, and her eyes were so beautiful. Then when we were in the hallway I put my arm around her, and I felt like she fit perfectly. I might have called her the "Brightest Witch of our Generation" on accident. Afraid to make any more mistakes I went to go take a shower.

I turned on the shower and immediately hot water trickled down my body. I started washing myself with my favorite smelling soap. It made me smell like the forest, and that was my favorite place to be. Somewhere quiet and peaceful; home could never provide that comfort. When I finished, I put on my silk silver and green pajamas with the Malfoy name on my pocket.

I walked out and saw Hermoine already fast asleep. I realized she had perfect curves that fit her. If she didn't wear those ridiculous Muggle clothes she would actually look kinda cute. Oh god did I just say she looked cute. I must go see Madam Pomfrey and see what's wrong with me.

I went to the other side of the bed and went under the blankets. I looked at her for a minute, and I remembered telling her that she'd probably watch me sleep. I could hear her taunting me saying "Look who's watching me now!" I smirked a little then turned over and fell asleep.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Hermione's P.O.V

When I woke up I glanced over to the left side of the bed and saw it was empty. Malfoy must be awake already I thought to myself. I hopped off the bed and walk into the bedroom to see Draco putting gel in his hair.

"Hoping to see me showering, huh Granger?"he smirked. I felt myself blushing, but I stared him dead in the eye.
"No Ferret, I'm actually trying to get ready." I said. He looked taken back and frowned a little.

"What did you call me?" he growled
.
"Ferret, did you not hear me? I'm trying to get ready." I taunted. He grabbed me, and picked me up then ran to the bedroom and slammed me on the bed.

"Never call me Ferret again, Granger." he whispered in my ear. I felt myself blushing furiously as he glanced at my body. Before I could say anything, he picked me up bridal-style and put me back in the bathroom. He kept me in his arms for a bit and we just stared into each others eyes. He was muscular I had to admit.

   "You can let me go now Ferret." I whispered. He smirked and dropped me on the tile floor. I winced and laid on the floor. He looked at me and frowned.

   "Sorry." he muttered and offered me his hand. I took his offer and rubbed my back. That will bruise I thought to myself.  He walked out and I closed the door. I started to change and I saw a mark on my back and smiled a little. I put on a black t-shirt and my Gryffindor scarf on. Then, I put on a red skirt and brushed my teeth. When I finished, I walked out to see Draco on the bed reading. He looked up and smirked.

   "Well finally you're out. Headmistress wants to see us after we eat breakfast." he said. I walked over to the bed and grabbed my wand from under the pillow.

   "Keeping your wand under your pillow isn't the best place you know? You could accidentally break it or if someone tries to attack you, you won't be fast enough." he said.

   "Of course it's safe enough. I can't just stuff my wand in my bra or something." I frowned. He started to smirk and leaped out and pinned me on the bed.

   "Not fast enough Granger" he snarled playfully. I squirmed and tried to get out of his grip, but he was too strong.

"Let me go right now Ferret!!" I yelled. He grabbed my wand and cast a Silencing Charm on the door. I was a bit afraid now but I wouldn't show it.