(Idfk) Adopted By Phan

By _Why_did_i_do_this_

So don't judge me with this I was in the shower contemplating my life and stuff where this idea kinda just po... More

THE CHARACTERS
Finnaly
Happines
School
Hailey
Wishing
Heros
Miss Wood
Hell
Everything
DAN AND PHIL CHAPTER!!!!?
Its happening
Great
Please
Dream
Brown eyes
Heaven
Nightmares
Perfect
Getting Ready
Show
Mistakes
Fixed?
Daughter
Howell-Lester
Walking
Treehouse
Sinking in
Goodbye
London
Aunts
Cutts
Jealousy
Mall Boy
Falling
Faith
Free
Crabz
Paint
Pillows
Halloween
Your on!
Apologies
Its okay
Cuddles
HeartBreak
Engagement
Back
Alyssa
Tony
Back
Abyss of Nothingness
Release
How
Gone
Epilogue
Notes
onision

Idk what to call this oops

962 36 39
By _Why_did_i_do_this_

DANNY BOYS POV
SMUT WARNING BUBS!

After Alfie and Zoë left with Faith Phil and I go to sit down. "I can't believe that you did this for me..." he says reaching across the table and grabbing my hand. "Well I can't take all the credit. Faith helped a lot" I say. "How did we get so lucky to have such a wonderful kid?" He asked. "I really don't know. But this pasta looks good and we've got champagne and fairy lights. Let's enjoy this damn meal!"
After we eat a lot of the plate I see one long noodle that Phil happened to take one end of. Was I REALLY about to do this? Yup. I grab the other end and start eating at at the same time Phil notices. We look into each other's eyes as we get closer to each other. But phil stops just when our lips are about to touch. "Dan, I'm not kissing you while our mouths are full of spaghetti." He says laughing. I quickly swollen the spaghetti and the Phil quickly reaches for my shoulders and kisses me. As I kiss back Phil stands up and I follow. He walk into the bedroom never breaking the kiss. We then sit on the bed for a few seconds before falling back.
ACTUALLY NO I DELETED THIS BC I DONT KNOW HOW TO WRITE SMUT SO IF YOU DO PLEASE DO THAT FOR ME AND ILL ADD IT AND THEN GIVE YOU CREDIT THANKS

A) wow idk how to write smut sew me bitch! B) is anyone even enjoying this book anymore? It doesn't really seem like it. Anyway. Thank you for the 4K reads and sorry I was gone for a bit. But me and that boy who shall not be named for privacy of him, are now made up and back together. But I am however, keeping Alex out of the story. Thx bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.3K 2.3K 33
i am almost 18 i wrote this in 5th grade please stop reading this it is awful 😭 you grew up in london. it was time that you moved to a different fla...
84.2K 4.2K 103
"Too good to be good for me, Too bad that that's all I need." //Some chapter will have TW written at the top if I decide they need a trigger warning...
18.5K 314 58
Info: - You're a 25 year old, female youtuber. Practically born into the YouTube community with your older brother being Phil Lester (30 yrs old). Yo...
1.7K 169 22
**A PHIL LESTER X READER FANFICTION** When I left my home town, my safe space... I thought I would make it. I thought I was finally gonna start my li...