grant gustin ▸ imagines ✓

By acastleabovearrows

G.G. IMAGINES | REQUESTS CLOSED This is a collection of Barry Allen & Grant Gustin imagines and one shots. I... More

▸ grant gustin imagines
01. Chocolate Kiss [B.A.]
02. Happy Halloween [G.G.]
03. Don't Bleed On My Floor [B.A.]
04. Human Lie Detector - Pt. 1 [B.A]
05. Human Lie Detector - Pt. 2 [B.A.]
06. Human Lie Detector - Pt. 3 [B.A.]
07. Late Night Conversations [G.G.]
08. Cute Things [G.G.]
09. The Christmas Spirit [G.G.]
10. Sick Date [B.A.]
11. Who? [B.A.]
12. Not Much of a Poetry Guy [B.A.]
13. Fast & Strong - Pt. 1 [B.A.]
14. Fast & Strong - Pt. 2 [B.A.]
15. Fast & Strong - Pt. 3 [B.A.]
16. It's a Good Morning [G.G.]
17. Mistletoe [B.A.]
18. Dancing Lessons | requested [G.G.]
19. Off-Screen Enemy [G.G.]
20. Nine Cups [B.A.]
21. What You're Not Saying - Pt. 1 [B.A]
22. What You're Not Saying - Pt 2. [B.A.]
23. Retweet | requested [G.G.]
24. Off-Screen Enemy, Again | requested [G.G.]
25. Until Death Do Us Part [B.A.]
26. Ghost [B.A.]
27. Texts [G.G.]
28. Sentimental Superhero [G.G.]
29. My Boyfriend's Brother - Pt. 1 | requested [G.G.]
30. My Boyfriend's Brother - Pt. 2 | requested [G.G.]
31. Game On [B.A.]
▸ all things super
33. Super-Couple [B.A.]
34. Another World Pt. 1 [B.A.]
35. Another World Pt. 2 [B.A.]
36. Playing The Part | requested [G.G.]
37. Why Can't We Be Friends? | requested [B.A.]
▸ internet friends
38. The Next Morning [G.G.]
39. A Very Super Christmas [B.A.]
40. Christmas Cookies [G.G.]
41. Blind Dates & Fruit Cakes Pt. 1 [B.A.]
42. Blind Dates & Fruit Cakes Pt. 2 [B.A.]
43. Who? [G.G.]
44. A New Year's Kiss [B.A.]
45. New Beginnings | requested [C.S.]
46. Scarlet Speedster's Sister | requested [B.A.]
47. Jealousy [G.G.]
48. Three Years Later [B.A.]
▸ asa butterfield imagines
49. Dating [B.A.]
50. Valentine's Day Date [B.A.]
51. About Your Future [B.A. + G.G.]
52. Cuffed - Pt. 1 | requested [B.A.]
53. Cuffed - Pt. 2 | requested [B.A.]
54. Worth More | requested [G.G.]
55. Ice Queen | requested [B.A.]
▸ thank you

32. The First Move [B.A.]

8.1K 219 20
By acastleabovearrows

The First Move
{Barry x Reader}

I took in a deep breath, mustering all of the confidence I had inside of me. I ran my tongue across my teeth as my eyes trailed over the word justice over and over again absentmindedly. Today justice was practically irrelevant, and my mind was busy replaying every memory and thought I could recall of Barry Allen. His shining, friendly face filled my mind, and just the idea of him made my heart skip a beat. He was too wonderful for words.

What am I doing here?

"Y/N?"

The voice snapped me out of my thoughts, my gaze landing on the surprised face of Detective Joe West. I quickly smiled, happy to see a familiar face inside of the CCPD. I had stopped to look at the mural carved inside the wall, and to honestly rethink what the heck I was even doing there.

"Hi, Joe," I grinned, shoving my hands in my jacket pockets. "Nice to see you."

"Good to see you, too. Are you here to see Barry?" Joe questioned, raising an eyebrow, "Because if so, you know your way to his lab." He laughed lightly, offering a kind smile.

"I... I guess I am," I stammered, unsure of how to answer. "I was just, uh, well, looking at this wall."

Joe eyed me skeptically, crossing his arms over his chest. "Oh, is that right?" He asked, shifting his weight to one foot. He stood like that, watching me with narrowed, suspicious eyes.

"Yes," I nodded.

"Are you lying to a cop?" Joe chuckled quietly.

"No," I defended myself, "I really did come here to see Barry. I'm just... well, rethinking it."

Joe's smile twitched into a frown, and his arms stayed crossed. "Are you guys in a fight or something?" He asked. "Because you two fight like an old married couple."

"Y/N! Hey!" Both of our glances moved quickly to the stairwell, where Barry was rushing down, at a normal human speed. He was beaming brightly at Joe and I. The sight of his lips curled was contagious, and sent a flutter throughout my body. Here I was, a girl who's stood by The Flash and the Green Arrow and others through battles, and I was getting nervous about a boy like I was in middle school.

Barry finally reached us, his eyes planted on me. "I wasn't expecting you," he smiled. He filled the gap between us, pulling me into a hug. "Is there something going on?" He pulled away, the question in his eyes as well.

"Uh, not really," I breathed, all of the confidence I once had vanishing under the state of Barry.

"Well, that's okay. Barry loves visits from you; don't you Bear?" Joe laughed, almost teasingly, while looking at his adopted son.

"Er, yeah," Barry gulped, his face going a little red. Joe watched with an amused look, which was a bit confusing. "Joe, don't you have cop things to do?"

Joe's eyes widened, the smile still on his face. He nodded, though, stepping back. "Yeah, yeah, I do," he answered, "I'll see you around, Y/N."

"Bye, Joe." I waved him off, watching as he walked away, shoulders shaking with laughter. For a moment, I'd forgotten why I came here. "What the heck is wrong with Joe?"

Barry shook his head, shrugging in an overexaggerated manner. "I couldn't tell you," he huffed. "Well, uh, do you want to go to my lab?"

I nibbled my bottom lip, thinking over everything. I decided it was a mistake coming here, and that I should leave. Barry had work to do, anyway.

"Uh, you probably have a ton of work," I frowned, "I shouldn't have just shown up like this. I'm sorry. I'll see you later." I started backing away, my eyes still glued to Barry's now amused face.

"No, don't go," he begged softly, reaching out and catching my arm with his hand. "I like your visits, remember?" He smiled, which caused me to smile, too.

I nodded, succumbing to my stupidity of showing up here at all, and followed Barry to his lab.

"So, why did you really come here?" Barry asked as we stepped inside the laboratory.

"I...I don't know," I sighed. It was only sort of a lie. I leaned a hand on his desk, looking up at him with an innocent smile. He looked back at me, smiling lightly. He was so handsome - everything about him was attractive. I forced my eyes away, upset that I'd let my thoughts run that way.

"It's weird you showed up," Barry sighed suddenly. My eyes went back to his face, a little confused and hurt by his comment. But I quickly saw a small smile on his lips. "I was planning on calling you later tonight," he finished.

"Oh?" I asked, my senses perking. I watched closely as Barry grabbed a pen and fiddled with it, nodding at the ground instead of at me. He seemed a little fidgety, biting his lip through his adorable smile and twirling the pen on his fingers with lightning speed.

"Yeah," Barry hummed, "You see, uh, well, there's this CCPD gala coming up... and, uh, I sort of need a date."

My heart stopped in that moment. Barry was talking to me about a date? But then my heart started beating again, my thoughts clearing. He was probably going to ask Iris, anyway. Unconsciously, I took a step back, feeling my chest tighten again at the result of my idiotic hopefulness.

"Are you asking Iris?" I asked softly, trying my hardest to sound nonchalant. But he shook his head, his eyes still on the ground.

"So, what's wrong?" I questioned, furrowing my eyebrows.

He looked back to me, a tiny, nervous laugh escaping him. "You don't get it, do you?"

"I'd like to hear you say it," I smiled lightly, looking into his kind, mesmerizing eyes.

"Y/N, will you go with me to the police gala?" Barry asked, raising his eyebrows at me. "I know it's last minute, because it's next week, but I've been nervous to ask you."

I nodded eagerly, grinning widely at him. "Of course I'll go with you, you fool," I chuckled, "What kind of friend would leave you hanging?"

Barry blinked, shaking his head slightly. "Friend?" He whispered, "I was kind of hoping this could be like...." He trailed off, his confidence visibly deteriorating.

At that, my confused smile turned into a happy one.

"A date?" I completed his thought. He nodded in return, along with a little shrug. "Like a real, real, real date? You just asked me out on a date?" I waved my hands around frantically, excitement and disbelief washing over me.

"Is that alright?" Barry frowned, watching me as I bounced on my heels to the tip of my toes.

"You wouldn't believe it," I laughed loudly, "I was coming here to ask you out. I never thought you'd make the first move." I fell into Barry's chest, laughing hard. His hands wrapped around my waist, as my hands pressed into his chest. I felt his body shaking with laughter, too.

"You really thought I'd never make the first move?" Barry asked, his arms tightening around my waist.

"No," I sighed, "But it's a good thing you did, 'cause I was chickening out."

"And why are we laughing?" Barry questioned.

I pulled away, looking right into his bright green eyes. "Barry Allen, I've liked you for the past two years. And the day I finally decide to ask you out, you do it first," I explained in between bits of giggles. "I'm just happy."

"Two years?" Barry asked quietly, studying my face. His cheeks were a little pink, and it suited him well.

I felt my own face heat up in embarrassment. "It could've been almost three if I didn't meet you while you were in a nine month coma."

"Well, I'm definitely sorry I didn't do this a long time ago," Barry sighed. He leaned forward, pressing a soft kiss to my nose. My eyelids fell closed as his lips met my skin.

They stayed closed as I felt the heat of his mouth graze mine gently. It was a soft, still kiss, that only lasted a few seconds. But those were the most pure and sweet few seconds of my life.

The cold air hit my lips, and my eyes opened, revealing Barry's face right in front of mine. "That was nice," I said dumbly.

"Oh, yeah, was it?" Barry teased in a whisper.

All I could do was nod. I felt like if I tried to speak again, Barry's cuteness would melt my brain and turn my words to mush. I felt comfort in Barry's grin that was accompanied by his red face. He looked to adorable for words, anyway.

"How about we try our first date tomorrow night instead? We could go bowling or something," Barry suggested. "I don't want to wait a week."

I took in a deep breath, finally composing myself after our kiss. "Make it tonight and you've got a date," I smirked.

• • • • •

author's note | lol joe there u are

5k guys!!!!! we made it to 5k!!!! that's pretty freaking exciting for me so thank you guys so so so much!!!

and now, guys i need help!!!!!! i'm running out of imagine ideas :( if you have ANY ideas please please message me! it'd be super super cool!!

wishing you all the best and good dreams about grant gustin <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

605K 14.5K 49
❝ LIGHTNING GAVE ME ABS? ❞ [ BARRY ALLEN IMAGINES ]
5.5M 204K 100
[based on season one of The Flash] || book one of three || At the time Central City's own Barry Allen discovers he has the ability to run faster than...
176K 1.8K 30
Just our loving show The Flash, you can Request! No more words, let's get going. Warning: short but affective ( not too short ) recommended you to r...
455K 8.7K 45
This is a book full of my tumblr-posts (prompts, imagines and more!) of either Barry Allen or Grant Gustin imagines. Follow my acc for a quicker upd...