Wings of Destiny ❤

FairySalvatore द्वारा

He has been my protector, He has been shore to my sea, Now it's my turn, For him I shall challenge Destiny. A... अधिक

Summary
Prelude
Prologue
Freya
Xander
Freya
Xander
Freya
Xander
Freya
Xander
Freya
Haylien
Xander
Freya
Xander
Freya
Xander
Freya
Haylien
Xander
Freya
Xander
Freya.
Xander
Freya.
Xander
Leonard
Freya
Xander
Freya
Leonard
Xander
Freya
Xander
Leonard
Freya
Xander
Freya
Leonard
Freya
Xander
Important
Epilogue
Request

Xander

6.2K 416 57
FairySalvatore द्वारा

Past, present , future,

Or be any moment or time,

I am a happy prisoner of love,

Now that you are mine.

Xander

We were in some serious trouble right now. Heaven was indirectly planning to keep me away, Hell was our number one enemy right now, Leonard and Alicia seem to be closer than I expected and we were in constant danger, excluding me of course. Besides that the time messing guy Bortan or Bortis whoever he was not yet to be found.

But besides all that trouble we were sitting here in Math exam trying to pass it. Leonard was back with the memories and damn that demon he took my sister with. After the exam, I was supposed to collect them from Leonard. He is hiding at a safe support away from both Heaven and Hell attack.

Right now our common ground was Alicia who was keeping us both civil.

"Ten minutes left class." The invigilator reminded us and I noticed Freya writing something furiously.

I had to smile at that girl. Did she even know what was happening now? Her simplicity was what that amazed me. She has never once stopped loving me even though she has been through hell, literally because of me.

Ten minutes literally dragged by as the last exam finished.

As soon as we stepped out Haylien and Tessa were waiting for us. And did I forgot to mention that my brother had just as bad luck as me and he was fated with a human? So Tessa now knew everything and was pretty cool with everything after being angry at Haylien for two weeks. I have never seen my brother whine that much before.

"We have a plan," Haylien said as we almost rushed to the parking lot.

"What plan?" Freya asked.

"We get the memories first and then Michael will explain you the whole thing."

"Whose idea was it?"I asked pretty sure Michael was being over smart.

After a moment of silence, Tessa said not looking at us, "Leonard's."

Well, then it is not going to be a really bad idea.

***

We were back in Freya's old place for safety reasons , one where she lived when we first met. It was guarded with strong protection from both Michael and now Leonard told me that Lucifer was in the plan as well.

Freya got her memories back from the box we got from Leonard but she fainted after that and was still asleep so I was kind of nervous to see her reaction. Even though it was a good thing, I didn't want her to suddenly think how her complete life has been a screw up because of me.

"So what is the great plan you guys were so excited about?" I asked feeling curious about all the smiles on their face.

"Leonard suggested it and we all agree, even Michael and Lucifer agreed to help," Tessa explained.

"And what am I suppose to do?" I asked Leonard who was apparently the plan developer here.

"Get engaged to Freya," Lucifer said in a bored tone.

I had a mixed feeling of utter happiness and shock.

"Get engaged?" I asked just to be sure I heard right.

"Yes, if you two get married with the blessings of two original archangels here the bond will be solidified and nothing can break it or separate you unless you two decided to fight which I think is never going to happen," Haylien explained the plan.

"So this way you can let Heaven know about your choice once engaged to a human you cannot take the throne and you are forfeiting it to your sibling," Michael said.

Of course, I had no interest in the throne but Haylien was also in love with a human.

"But Haylien can't take the throne instead." I blurted out.

No one seemed surprised and apparently they knew about Haylien and Tessa.

"That's why I in-list as the next heir." Alicia answered.

It was a good plan, this way we can have Heaven off our backs. With Heaven on our side, Hell will not bother to kill us all. And Alicia being the next ruler will not hinder her life plans with Leonard who was a demon and angel demon pairing was not as uncommon as human angel.

"But we have to ask Freya about this? What if after regaining all memories she thinks I made her life worse?" Worry crept in my mind.

"I am ready to get engaged." Freya voice made me weak with relief as I turned to look at her.

Her face was tear streaked and she smiled faintly.

"What's wrong?" I asked immediately moving next to her.

"I remember everything." She sniffled in a cute way.

"I can't believe you bullied me, Xander, you didn't even trouble me this much as a demon." And lightly hit me.

"Well, you did kiss him as soon as became a demon," Haylien said in my defense.

"I can say for the rest of my life that I love you more than you love me." She wiped off the remaining tears and gave me a smug look.

"Can we get one with the engagement now?" Lucifer asked sounding a bit bored.

"Are you sure?" I asked Freya still surprisingly nervous about the whole thing.

"Are you not?" That was a tactical question.

She wanted to know if this was not what I wanted. But I wanted that more than anything in this world. Even if they make me human , I will be human and stay with her.

"I have never been more confident about anything," I said looking at her eyes which lit up with joy.

***

Two days later Freya's mother was informed of the whole situation since she was well aware of the angel thing, she being a former angel herself. And she was more than ready for this. It was a private affair and I made sure no one at school knew because then it will be drama for me and Freya.

It was not like we were getting married , it was just kind of putting a mark on each of us that we belonged together. Freya looked beautiful as always in a baby pink dress her mother got her for the occasion . Besides our confidants , there is one other person I invited and that was my human mother.

I kind of missed my own mom and she always was a close reminded of her. So my human mom was totally giddy about this.

Everything was done in a hurry because Lucifer and Michael had to return to their natural positions.

Two silver rings were charmed by Leonard to make everything Hell proof and then blessed by the archangels. It was cemented by runes and blessing from Alicia and Haylien. We exchanged the rings with constant murmurs and prayers from the archangels. Even King of Hell , Lucifer seemed to be serene right then as they glowed with power.

The humans with us looked totally mesmerized while Leonard looked a little wary of all the angels around.

I put a ring on Freya's finger and saw tears escape her eyes. She was blushing beautifully and I can almost feel her loud thumping heart. The uplift of her lips told me she was happy even though the decision was sudden. I wanted to know what she was thinking and what went through her head when she agreed to the engagement.

But right now I saw as she slipped the ring in my finger and some sort of relief coursed through me. Her eyes filled with tears of joy looked at me and I felt we were thinking the same thing, could feel the same thing and that was how are we are connected for eternity now.

The ceremony ended quickly and felt warm from within, too happy for words to convey. Speechless in that moment I just stared at her hand that was in mine with a ring sparkling on her finger. She was officially mine now.

And just as I thought those words in my head, she tiptoed and whispered, "You are mine now Xander." And kissed my cheek earning hollers from present company.

I wanted to pull her closer and kiss her right then but before I could do that the door of the house broke open. Of course ,no angel or demon could even attack the place so there stood Hailey with my human dad looking furious.

____________________________________

Did the sudden development shock you? Hate it? Like it?

I wrote this on sunday but I was not uploading it because believe it or not it felt like story will end faster if I update faster. But today I uploaded it since I can't wait anymore to share this chapter :)

Share you feelings as well and vote, comment :D

P.S. Nathaniel Buzolic is casted as Leonard!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

1.7K 86 21
Until Fate questions what it truly means to be human and how love can alter who you are. It's the epic love story of a guardian angel named Cael and...
421K 20.4K 42
Whisper of her lips, Her breath on my face, Eyes, piercing the soul, She is my doom! Freya Morenson is under the protection from a guardian a...
7K 1.1K 64
Universe is the producer, Destiny is the director, Time is the cinematographer and Life is the set designer. One day, they all gathered and decided t...
1.3K 94 12
Love doesn't have the same meaning for all but one thing about it is that it's universal. They both long for each other but they fear coming close t...