Crossing Enemy Lines

By lala_cutiepie273

Saphire and Gabriel have always been at one another's throats since day one. They've argued a lot and the rea... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Introductions
Chapter 2: Science Class
Chapter 3: Tennis Buddies (Gabriel's POV)
Chapter 4: Early Awakenings
Chapter 5: Let the Games Begin
Chapter 6: Let's Play Pt. 2 (Scarlette's POV)
Chapter 7- The End of an Era & The Beginning of a New One
Chapter 8- The Mistake That Almost Happened(James POV)
Chapter 9- The Morning After
Chapter 10: Alone...With Him (Pic Of Saphire)
Chapter 11- Prep-Rally (Gabriel's POV)(Pic of Gabriel)
Chapter 12: Back At Home Pt. 1 Scarlette's POV (Pic of Scar)
Chapter 12: Back At Home Pt.2 James POV (Pic of James)
Chapter 13- Welcome Home? (Family Pic)
Chapter 14: The Breakthrough (Gabriel's POV)
Chapter 15: All by myself... Not!
Chapter 16: Gabriel vs. Drey (Gabriel's POV)

Chapter 6: Let's play Pt. 1 (Saphire's POV)

674 15 8
By lala_cutiepie273

Thanks for reading my other chapters I really hope you like this one. I worked really hard on It.!!!

Chapter 6: Let's Play Pt. 1 (Saphire’s POV)

A/N: So that no one is confused you are still reading as Kimmy. Carry on.

"Your training is now complete," Jessica said proudly.

"Yeah, I'm afraid there's nothing else we can teach you," Brittany sighed.

"And now your makeover is complete!!" Emily chimed. "No one would even know it's you. I’m actually kind of jealous of how hot you look," she continued.

The training had lasted longer than I expected. I mean like it literally lasted a whole 24-hours. I slept in their room because I didn't want to see Scar before the time was right. Training to be a bitch was first. I spent at least 12- hours of being the most bipolar person you would ever meet. It was actually kind of fun. I don’t understand why, but whatever she’s the teacher. I mean like seriously a whole 12- hour. She could’ve just written a book or something. That would’ve saved me 12 hours of my life that I would never get back

Then there were the snappy comebacks, and may I say wow. The shortest of the 3 trainings. This one only lasted 3 hours. Was I glad for that; I mean come on who spends 12- hours learning to be a bitch. I’m a girl it should be second nature to me. Anyways at least this one had the decency to write her material down. You know what maybe I should stop complaining. They say never look a gift horse in the mouth. Although I don’t understand why the make- over wasn’t the longest.

Lastly was the slutty make-over. No offense to Saphire, but I really wish she would let me dress her most of the time. She buys cute clothes and all, but sometimes she acts like she doesn’t have a fashion bone in her body. Take yesterday for instance she was wearing a track suit with her name on it. Cute? Yes, but if she was wearing something more sexy and feminine then the encounter yesterday may have went better. Anyways this lasted a total of 9-hours. First Emily did my hair. She added some black highlights and then she curled it, and just let it drop. It now was cascading down to my shoulders. Then she did my nails. One hand was red with black skulls and the other was black with red skulls. I will admit I love them. I had on red heart earring with a matching necklace. I had black gloves (the ones that show your fingers). I also had a couple of black and red bracelets on each hand. Not to mention my red lip gloss and eye shadow to make these emerald eyes pop. Everyone tells me, facial wise, that my eyes are my best features.

Finally it was over. I was wearing a red halter-top that stopped right above my belly-button and a black leather jacket that stopped inches below my shoulder right below the strap of my bra. Then I had a black MINI skirt which stopped half-way up my thighs. The last piece was my red net leggings with some black ankle boots. (The perfect outfit for revenge). Ooh it is just so cute I can die. I looked into my head and saw Saphire nodding her approval. Yep, this outfits a keeper.

"Now if there's ever anything else that you need don't be afraid to come by," Brittany said rather nicely.

"Yeah your one of us now okay," Emily chimed.

"And don't worry I won't go all bitch on you later. I taught you so you might just embarrass me instead," Jessica added, causing all of us to laugh.

I can't believe how well we bonded within the last 24-hours. They weren't such bad people after all. "Don’t worry I'll be back if I ever need something," I said reassuringly. Funny thing was I actually meant it. We hugged and said our goodbyes for now. I know I was looking HOTT (the extra T for emphasis), and I knew he would think so too.

Now it was time for part two of my plan. I had to find James. Oh yeah James is Saphire’s bestie on the guy side. You may be wondering why we’re heading to him? Well let me tell you, it just so happens that Scar has a crush on him. Just as I was making my way through the halls I noticed everyone was watching me. But hey I really couldn't care less. For I was on a mission: A mission called 'revenge.'

Just then I saw James by his locker, so I started to walk over.  Then I remembered I’m Kimmy right now. James knew us so long that he could tell when I take over. Hey Saphie you in there. Sup girl, how’s the plan going? Good except for the fact I’m about to go to James, and remember he’s like the only one who could tell once we’ve switched places. Oh yeah, darn is observingness. Umm I don’t think that’s a word. You hating on my slang. Nope, not at all. Come on let’s just switch for this part. Fine, whatever.

A/N: So no one is confused again we’re back to Saphire.

"Hey Jay-Jay," I said as calmly as I could manage. Jay-Jay was a nickname I gave him when we were younger. Oh here's a fun fact: I knew him longer than I knew Scar. Like since those toddler days. Yeah when life was easier. This was definitely going to work. At least I hope so. Kimmy gave me the thumbs up to continue.

“Fireball, what’s' up," he said laughing. We were the only two who used these nicknames we had given each other. That’s how we know it’s us. He was too busy looking in his locker to see my new look.

“Well I need your help with something," I said wearily. This caused him to look up at me. It was on very rare occasions that I asked him for help. Actually I don’t really ask anyone for anything. It was part of me trying to gain independence when I was younger and it just stuck with me ever since.

“Holy crap, Fireball what happened to you?" he asked showing how surprised he was, while looking me up and down. I know he went into shock at the moment.

“James are you okay," I asked wearily.

He was still staring at me when he answered, “Yeah I'm good. Fireball I know were just friends, but DAMN you look hot!! And your clothes really show off your figure."

“Thanks and I know, but it's still good to hear though. Besides you know how I feel about that word," I said trying not to sound to conceited. See this is how he would’ve known Kimmy from me; she would’ve already started carrying about her (my) hotness.

 “Sorry Fireball,” he apologized while kissing my forehead. “Now what do you need. I will have you know I’m not helping you or Kimmy kill anyone or key their car. Also quick question," he said.

“Yeah Jay-Jay, what is it?”

“Where were you hiding that," he asked.

“Hiding what," I asked forcing him to say it. He knows I hate the whole beating around the bush thing. If you have something to say, say it; don’t waste everyone’s time.

“That, that body," he finally said motioning toward my body for extra effect.

“Nowhere it was always here," I answered him back.

“Sure it was. Fireball I’ve seen you down an entire tub of chocolate cookie dough ice-cream in ten minutes. How is it that you’re not fat?”

“Well I exercise daily and eat a balanced diet.”

He doubled over with laughter when I said this. Also so did Kimmy. We all know the truth is that I’m probably one of the laziest people you’d ever meet. The only reason I exercise daily is because of tennis practice. As for the balanced diet, I’m in college; this is the era of junk food for me. I only get to cook home meals every once in a while. It really sucks though because I have some awesome cooking skills. That’s one skill I was born with. 

Clutching his stomach and sobering his laughter he finally decided to say, “Okay so what do you need Fireball?"

“Alrighty then how should I put this... IneedyoutopretendtobemyboyfriendforawhilesoIcangetrevengeonScarandGabrielbecausewearekindofatwar," I rushed through the sentence. Now there was a blank expression on his face.

A/N: In case you didn’t understand the sentence it reads: I need you to pretend to be my boyfriend so I can get revenge on Scar and Gabriel because we are kind of at war.

“So will you help me Jay-Jay,” I asked when he was taking too long to answer back. I guess I would understand if he didn’t want to help.

“Sure, why not? But you owe me one okay Fireball."

Wow I can't believe that he said yes!!! “Oh my gosh, of course anything, anytime," I squealed. Then I jumped up and wrapped my arms around his neck. I’m so relieved that he agreed to help me. Well I kind of knew he couldn’t say no to me, but whatevs.  

“But there's one condition," he said while pulling me closer to him.

“Of course what is it," I said while he wrapped his hands around my waist and leaned down to whispered in my ear.

“You can’t let this get too out of hand, okay Fireball? Also don’t let anything we do affect our friendship, I love you far too much to lose you."

"Okay Jay-Jay," I said softly. I know how important our friendship is to him. He’s been there for me since day one. I couldn’t nor would I allow this war to get in between our friendship. Then he placed a soft kiss on top of my forehead.

“Also you can let Kimmy take over again.”

“Wait, how did you know I had switched places with Kimmy?”

“Fireball I know you. You wouldn’t wear an outfit like this just to walk around campus. Now go ahead and change alright?”

“Fine. I swear you think you know everything.”

“I don’t know everything in this world only everything about you.”

A/N: We are back to Kimmy now.

“Hello James.”

“Kimmy. Let’s just get this over with so I can go back to having Saphire.”

“Here I thought you actually missed me.”

“Please I’ve been trying to get Saphire to let you go since you first got here. Now come on we have to find Scarlette.”

Speak of the devil and the devil shall appear. As we turned the corner I heard the same two voices Saphie did the day before. Instantly I knew that it was Scarlette and Gabriel. James just as he was looking at me. I guess he knew it was about to go down.

“Don’t worry Kimmy; we got this okay," he said in his normal sweet voice to reassure me. He held me by my waist as we walked to them.

“You know for someone who doesn’t like me much you’re kind of handsy.”

“I’m not doing this for you I’m doing this for Saphire. Geez I’d do more things for this girl than Shaggy and Scooby would do for Scooby Snacks.”

“Ha nice one dude.”

“Thank you I was holding that one in for a while.” This made me laugh out loud, literally. It stopped when we bumped into something.

“Hey Scarlette, Gabriel what's up," James asked genuinely curious.

“Oh nothing much really. Whose your new girl... wait Saphire is that you," Gabriel asked totally shocked.

“Yup, it's me. Don’t see why you would care though," I asked annoyed why would he care. Also I just realized I lied. Technically I’m not Saphire I am Kimmy.

“Scar please tell your boyfriend to close his mouth he might catch flies." With that Gabriel's mouth snapped shut. I laughed a little in my mind.

“Nice outfit Saphire where did you get it Sluts-R-Us," Scarlette sassed.

“Ha that's funny. But no this came from a name brand designer, but I won’t expect you to know anything about fashion… or style for that matter. And don't be mad me because you can't pull something like this off," I said motioning my hand towards me with the up-down motion for effect.

 “So what are you guys doing here anyways,” Scar asked when she realized that she was out sassed and out bitched. Boom baby, the score is now tied.

 “Eh nothing really, just walking, talking, some kissing here and there. You know good stuff," James answered back smiling down at me.

“Wait you two are a couple," Scar pretty much laughed out. Knowing Scar she was probably thinking that I don't have the guts to do that to her. Well seeing as though I’m Kimmy, not Saphire. All I did was raise an eyebrow. Challenge accepted. I turned around to face James. Saphie you’re going to have to be mad with me later, but we are not losing this war. Before I knew it we were kissing. It was completely epic. This kiss was wild, a little crazy, wet and seductive. I think for a moment he forgot I was Kimmy. I allowed him to let his tongue play with mines.

I lost myself completely in the kiss. Next thing you know my arms were wrapped tightly around his neck and I was tipping on my toes.  All of a sudden the moment ended when I heard Scar and Gabriel clear their throats. Look at them acting like they were uncomfortable, and with that James pulled away from me. A small whimper escaped my lips. Why did it have to end? James laughed a little when he saw the pout on my face.

“Don’t worry we will get another chance to do it," he chuckled softly into my ear. “I hate to disappoint you guys but Fireball and I must go," he announced to the two opened mouthed people standing in front of us. Again boom, score is now Scar: 1 Saphire: 1000. Wait he called me Fireball. He forgot that we switched. Saphie lets switch back. OK was all she could manage. A/N: Switch back. We turned around and walked away. While we were walking I saw the Main 3. I mouthed the words 'Thank You' to them as we walked away and I could tell they were so proud.

When we were far away from I turned to James with a confused look on my face. What was that kiss about? Did he really forget that Kimmy and I had switched? Wait but I was the one who kissed him, no wait, it was Kimmy.  I’m really confused.

“Jay-Jay can we talk about walk just happened. Please.”

“Fireball what do you want to talk about, huh? How you kissed me even though you know I like, but you only like me as a friend. All for what, so you could win a dumb game. Why would you do that to me?”

“It wasn’t me it was Kimmy. James don’t be mad at me, please.”

“Saphire there is no Kimmy you made her up to deal with… you know. Everything Kimmy does it’s actually you. You just created her so you wouldn’t be alone, but you’re not I’m here.”

“I’m sorry,” I said as tears welled up in my eyes. I don’t like people, especially those I love, being mad at me.

James came and engulfed me in a hug. His hugs are the best. We just stayed there in silence for a while until I decided to break it. “Jay-Jay why did you agree to do this for me?" I asked curiously.

He took a deep breath then he answered, “Because like I said you're my little Fireball. I'll do anything for you. And besides you know I love drama and trouble." We laughed slightly at his comment.

“Jay-Jay I really am sorry for the kiss, and if it helps I’ll try to get rid of Kimmy. If not I’ll just never bring you into situations that include her, ok?”

“Yeah I’d prefer you got rid of her. I don’t like her; ever since we were younger and she first came into the picture my life wasn’t all that great.”

“Alrighty then, I’ll try.”

“That’s all I ever asked. Come on lets go, it’s cold out here.”

We walked to his room. He told me that Scar would give me hell if she saw me right now. He was right though I knew Scar wouldn’t let something like this drop. So I slept in his room. He slept on the top bunk, I slept on the bottom. Well that’s what happened after an extremely long debate on who got the top bunk. Evidently he won seeing as though we are in his room. It felt as though we were kids again. And I just love the feeling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

< hope you like it. Vote on it if you did and comment if you did or didn't I would love to know how to make my story better. So if you think there is something wrong with it please tell me> ~* vote and comment*~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

560K 12K 65
{ completed }. ( IN EDITING ) When Gabriella meets the boys for a photoshoot, will their be a cert...
33.5K 778 43
He'll Never Forget the look on her face and she'll never forget her first heartache. But when life throws them back into each other's lives. It will...
17.9K 1.1K 6
Winner of First prize in Best Two/Three shot story in Abhigya awards 2018... Marriage is a sacred bond... What will happen to the lives of three peop...