1 girl vs O2L (An Adopted by...

By ILoveYouTubers2014

The boys have been doing O2L for about a year now, and they decide to adopt a girl. Who is this lucky chick y... More

1 girl vs O2L
Adopted
Epilepsy
Peanut Butter
Seizure
Puke
I feel bad
meet and greet
Haters are my motivators
Shopping
Bungee jump
Me
Kian has a girlfriend
Andrea
Feeling it
School
New friend aka my neighbor
:)
Start paying attention
Video
I found you
Taken
A visit from Mom
Trust
My British Babysitters
Who are you ?
How could you forget me
Fun time
Connor
Scared
Secret
Meet and greet 2
Christmas preparations
Hwpp
Prank war pt.2
Meeting the Franta's
Shopping
Semi crash pt.1
Semi crash pt.2
Self-Consciousness
Tyler Who? And Mother Natures Gift
New Years Eve
Q and A about Me
Happy birthday
Sam what did u do
Back To School
Daddy Who?
Im sorry
Long Awaited Love
98...99...100
Hawaii
Important Authors Note
Sunburn
Back home
Note
Another trip and brits
Authors note
Metting the brits
The Girlfriend
Hurtfull
A Small Part of Me
Dissapointed
Wander
Mouse Ears
Peanut brittle
Kiandrea?
1 Million
Tour
Vidcon
A New Chapter Response
Another Response
AUTHORS NOTE FOR TODAY
Connors leaving
The One
Update
Boyfriend?
10:00pm
Why Now?
Your not my dad
Notice Me
Notice me 2
Danger
Disney is a load of shit
Realization
Contest
Lies
The video
Australia
Epilogue

Christmas day

35.4K 555 105
By ILoveYouTubers2014

(CJ's pov)

wake up and realize what day it is, CHRISTMAS, well not the real Christmas it's the 20th, we're graving Christmas together before I go to Connors house the dad's house for Christmas.I run downstairs to see the all the other guys waiting downstairs, I grab my bag of presents I got the guys. I sit next to Sam and JC as Trevor plays Santa and hands out gifts. Well the fist one goes to CJ from Ricky. I open the purple wrapping paper to pull out a felt box, I open it and see the most beautiful necklace ever. It has a silver C on it ,and a second necklace connected to it that has a music note, and the last connected chain with a microphone on it. I jumped up and hugged the life out of Ricky.

"So I take it you like it",he chuckled.

"No, I love it",I said.

"Next present is to Kian from Connor".

Kian tore it it open to reveal a cool chrome phone case with a small black K in the bottom right corner. Everyone got there presents but Connor and Rick saved two supposedly very amazing presents for when I go to their houses. Tomorrow I'm going to Connors house until the twenty-third then I'm gong to Ricky's house. Why I'm going to Connors house I have no clue, not that I'm complaining but it is strange.

We finish opening presents and in all I got an 30$ iTunes gift card, a new lens, and a cool backpack from Kian.A go pro camera, a one direction phone case, and a new computer bag from Trevor. A music writing book, a 32 GB flash drive , and a cool O2L shoulder bag for traveling from Sam. A 30$ gift card to H&M, a cool charm bracelet with a C, C, J, S, T, K, and an R charm already on it and some other gift I don't yet know from Connor. A set of give multicolored SnapBacks, a long black hoodie with the One Direction logo on it, and a pair of cool high tops of course from JC. My necklaces, a webcam, and an unknown gift from Ricky. All the guys loved the gifts I gave them, and afterwards we decided to order a Chinese food feast and invite the girls over.

I decided to go upstairs and pack before we all leave because all of us are leaving tomorrow for home to visit family so the house will be empty. I finish packing just as I hear the doorbell ring and the girls come inside, I brush my hair and change into clothes before going downstairs wearing my new hoodie and a red beanie. I'm immediately hugged into Andrea who gave me her present and Jenn who gave me hers. I opened them to see Andrea gave me a hair curler and a set of colorful hair-ties, and Jenn got meal three One Direction CD's and a hair dryer. I got Andrea a matching phone case to Kian's except hers has an A instead of a K, and got Jenn gift card to Forever 21.

We basically pigged out on Chinese food before going everyone spent the night. I went upstairs and took a shower and changed into a green T-shirt and red sweatpants, go figure. I decide to go into Kian's room since Andrea and Jenn were sharing the guest room, he was awake on his phone.

" Hi Cassie",he says setting his phone down.

"Cassie?",I ask.

"Just testing it out",he shrugged.

"Um I was wondering if I could sleep with you tonight, since I won't see you until after Christmas",I said.

"What about JC, Trevor, or Sam?".

"Well I slept in JC's bed last night, and Sam the night before, and Trevor snores",I explained.

"Sure princess, come here",he said lifting his comforter.

I snuggled into his bed as he put his arm around me pulling me close to him.

"Goodnight Cassandra",he said kissing my cheeks and forehead.

"Goodnight KiKi", I said snuggling into him.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey sorry it's late. How was your guys Christmas , I will be messaging the two winners of the Christmas contest to see what CJ will get. Anyways goal is 4000 reads, 20 comments, and 30 votes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.5K 476 48
her family lake house, new people,a dance recital, drama, friends, school, prom, heartbreak could you ask for more than this teenagers life? [comple...
15.5K 360 18
Katie opens her mouth and basically says she wishes she hadn't been adopted. When asked why, she doesn't really have an answer. She has to bury her b...
78.3K 2K 40
A 5 year old girl named Caroline lives in an orphanage in California. She has brown hair and brown eyes. What happens when 6 boys come and change her...
80.5K 1.5K 54
Emily is a 3 year old girl her parents died when she was 2 she was put In a orphanage for a 1 year,she never been adopted but that changes when O2L c...