Street Credits: Love X War 2

By Reeze_B

Sequel to Street Credits:Love X War If you don't read the first book you'll be confused about this book. Marc... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Epilogue

Chapter 28.

473 37 63
By Reeze_B

Marco's POV.

"Stay safe baby." I kiss Alli's lips.

She and Vecko will be going to a safe house on the other side of town. Andre and Reggie will be situated at the main trap house holding things down.

"You have to be good for mommy OK? And take care of sissies." I tell Vecko buckling his car seat.

"I love you guys." I close the door and step away from the car.

"Forever and always." They say in unison and I smile as I watch the car pull out of the drive way.

I walk back inside to see Tommy, D, Andre, Reggie and Angelina waiting for further instructions. These people right here are family.

"Reggie and Dre I need you guys at the trap house on 4th Street. Tommy it's me and you going for his main trap house and D and Ange y'all gon' be with his girl over on 31 street." I instruct and everybody starts to situate themselves.

"We leave in twenty minutes. I just picked him up on a traffic cam he's on his way back in town. It'll take him forty minutes to reach his main trap house. So Tommy and Marco y'all up first." Angelina instructs before closing her laptop.

"I'll be back." Tommy stands and walks out back.

He's probably checking the wind, humidity and all that so he can know what rounds to use. He returns about three minutes later.

"What you using?" I ask looking through the casings of bullets I brought from my house.

"How far is the tallest building from his trap house?"

"It's about seven hundred meters."

"Ok. I need winds heading northeast and a high humidity so it'll give off enough drag to silence the sonic when it leaves the rifle using the 7.65mm rounds. But if I'm not high enough he'll hear it fly by if some unknown spirit I miss. I don't need gravity working against me especially if I have a minute of angle disadvantage. If it's less than five hundred meters I'm fucked. " I'm slightly confused as he talks to himself but I just sit and listen until he finishes.

He always tells me that there is a given humidity and temperature and all that but I never really listen.

"Let me have the 7.65mm and the 9mm rounds. Pass me the M40 rifle and the M89SR." He makes his request and when he gets them he leaves to clean them up in the kitchen.

We all grab our other guns and get situated to leave.

AJ's POV.

"Call her Stephanie.. Call her hiefany!!! Oooouu" Vecko sings as I lead him inside the safe house.

That's all he's been singing for the last half an hour. He heard it on the radio and I guess that's all he caught on to.

"Ooooouu." One of the guards named Sammy says hyping him up.

"Ooouuuu" Vecko fistpumps.

"Stop hyping him up." I laugh when he high fives Vecko.

"How much of you guys are here?"

"four"

"I only know about three where did the fourth one come from?"

"He said Marco sent him over last minute. His name is Apollo, he checks out. He started working for you recently though."

"How recent?"

"Less than a month." he answers and I shake my head.

"Quintin!" I call when I see another one of the guards passing.

"Take Vecko upstairs and lock the door. Something happens to my child and your dead." I warn and he nods.

"Ooouuuu." Vecko sings as they make their way upstairs

There is no way Marco would have sent a newbie up here or even sent one more person without consulting me first.

"Where is he?" I turn back to Sammy.

"He's around back he said he was going to call Marco."

I pull my phone out and dial Marco 's number.

"Everyting gud boo?" He says answering the phone.

"How many people did you have posted out here?" I ask edging to the direction Sammy pointed Apollo to be.

"Three. Quintin, Sammy and Terrance. Why?" He seems to be giving me his full attention.

"Nothing baby, I'm just making sure."

"Ok. Stay safe. I love you." He says

"Forever and Always" I hang up.

"Thanks" Sammy sends me a grateful smile.

I lied because if he found out that things aren't going like planned he'd probably kill Sammy, seeing that he's in charge up here.

"If I get shot I'll kill you before Marco does." I threaten and I feel satisfied when I see the fear flash through his eyes.

We silently walk until I find Apollo in the backyard on the phone. I signal for Sammy to stay back.

"Apollo!" I grin entering the backyard and he hurriedly hangs up the phone and stuffs it in his pocket.

First Error.

"AJ." He smiles back at me.

"I didn't know you were going to be here." I saunter over until I'm standing directly in front of him.

"Remember you told me to come."

He can't even keep a consistent lie.

Second Error

"I'm glad you came." I smile seductively trailing my hand on his upper arm.

"Oh really?" He smirks and I mentally roll my eyes

"Let me show you just how happy I am that you're here." I gently grab both sides of his face bringing his lips inches away from mine. He licks his lips and smirks.

I'm standing here in Marco's shirt, Marco's basketball shorts, Marco's socks and pregnant with Marco's children and he thinks I'm about to kiss him?

Third Error.

I snap his head to the side and the sickening sound of his neck being broken resides through the air followed by the thud of his lifeless body being dropped to the floor.

D's POV.

Angelina and I are at the trap house where Twayne's baby mama is. She is in a small closed off area which is fully glass, bullet proof, so we can keep an eye on her. The room was designed by AJ. Sticking from the top of the room are tubes which work like a vent for all sorts of toxins that AJ has come up with.

A collision is heard outside and I look towards Angelina.

"That sounds like the roof. "

"I'll go check it out." she says drawing for her hand gun.

"I'm not trying to get beat up by your one foot husband." I roll my eyes at her and she laughs.

I pull for my glock 17 and head towards the front. I open the front door and silently close it behind me.

I walk towards the right expecting to see the four men who are stationed here but I'm met with dead bodies.

Shots ring out inside the building and it flashes to my mind that this is a fucking set up.

I run back inside but I stop in my tracks when I see Angelina being held at gun point.

Two dead bodies are at her feet and I mentally cheer her on. She isn't just the tech girl, she got skills too.

A forearm wraps itself around my neck and my back is pressed in to a body.

"Where is she?" Whoever is behind me shouts in my ear.

"I'm right here no need to shout." I rub my ear.

How are you holding somebody but their hand is free?

First mistake.

My gun is still in my hand.

Second mistake.

Does Twayne even teach these fools? The man holding Angelina moves his gun from her head and shoots a the glass containing Twayne's baby mama but the bullet bounces off.

"Open the fucking door!" He puts the gun back to Angelina's head.

I try to make no sudden movements because I know they aren't afraid to end Angelina's life.

"There's no way to open it." Angelina's voice is flat. One thing AJ taught us all was how to stay nonchalant in situations.

"The baby isn't here." Another one of Twayne's goon walks into the room after what I assume is searching the place.

The moment the man starts talking there attention shifts from me and Ange to him.

Third mistake.

Silently but swiftly I raise my hand and pull the trigger. I watch as the bullet flies through the air and lodges in his -man who is holding Angelina- forehead. Bullseye.

Angelina drops to the floor and grabs her gun while the hand around my neck tightens. Still being on the floor she shoots the fool that was searching for the little girl in the knee. He drops to the ground with a scream clutching his knee.

I pull the trigger and shoot the man that's holding me on his toe. His grip loosens and I spin in his arms and my bullet makes bullseye.

By the time his body drops to the floor I hear another shot go off and look over to see Angelina standing over the dead body of the fool she shot in the knee.

From all the chaos that was happening Sereka, Twayne's baby mama, is now banging on the glass screaming for bloody murder.

"Would you shut the fuck up!??" Angelina screams in the direction of the glass but she only bangs and screams louder.

Marco's POV

Tommy and I have been on this roof top waiting for Twayne to pop up at the spot the entire time but this place is fucking empty. It's a damn ghost town. Tommy has shot one and two guys and I swooped out inside. It was only four guys inside.

Tommy 's phone rings and he pulls it out.

"D talk to me." He answers putting the phone on speaker.

"How are y'all over there?"

"Man over here is empty. What's happening down there?"

"We just got ambushed. They were looking for the little girl."

The same thing happened for Reggie and Dre. I guess Twayne's main goal is to find his daughter and he wo-

Fucking Hell!

"SAFE HOUSE NOW!!" I bark into the phone hopping up with Tommy behind me, pulling for my phone to call Aliyah.

AJ's POV.

My feet pounds on the staircase as I race up to the room where Vecko is.

"Baby?" I bend in front of him getting his attention.

"Hmm?" He looks from the TV to me.

"I'm going to put you in a room with a little girl. OK? Do not open the door unless it's me or daddy? Do you remember when we just came and I showed you how to open the door with your eye?" I ask referring to the eye scanner I have on the door of the panic room for him.

"Yes."

"OK. Good." I pick him up in my arms bringing him down the hall. I stop in front of the door and press my right palm on the hand scanner.

It opens up to me and Marco's palm and Vecko's eye only.

The sound proof door slides open and I walk inside to see the little girl in the corner playing with some dolls.

"Hey Lil mama are you ok?" I ask her placing Vecko on the small bed in the corner.

"Can I have a juice please?" she asks in a sweet voice.

"Vecko get her a juice from the fridge please?" I ask him pointing to the small refrigerator in the other corner of the room.

He nods and I kiss his forehead then hurriedly make my way downstairs.

"How far are they?" I shout to Quintin who is outside.

When standing on the outside of the safe house you can see cars that are coming from miles. The house is slightly sitting on top of a hill.

"Three miles and closing." He shouts back running into the room.

I stand in the middle of the kitchen while Quintin, Sammy and Terrance stand off to the side.

"Freshh." I call out the passcode raising my voice slightly.

I watch as cupboards and draws open. The trays in the draws and cupboards invert themselves revealing guns after guns after guns. I watch as the fruit basket on the table turn into a basket of grenades and last but not least I watch as the double doors of the fridge open and the inside slides apart revealing various toxins and chemicals I've mixed.

We already went over the plan that we'd be storing weapons at different angles of the house so we'd never be out of amo or if we need to switch, so we silently start getting to work.

I grab two daggers and stick them into the side of my shoes. I've changed, as I'm currently in a pair of combat boots with a close fitting pants but I'm still in Marco's T-shirt. If I'm dying I'm dying comfortable.

I put a glock 17 and a revolver in the waistband of my pants. I grab a hand grenade and run out to the front yard.

I see about five SUV's approaching. I pull the clip on the grenade and bring my hand back before throwing with all my might sending it soaring it through the air.

It drops on the second car and I watch as the second and third car goes up in flames. People jump from the vans just like that they open fire.

"Get ready!" I scream running back inside the house.

Quintin smirks at me with an assault rifle in his hand and I laugh at him. Him and Terrance position themselves near the front door while me and Sammy head for the back.

"If I die Marco is going to kill you." I say simply but I could hear the fear in his laugh.

"I'll try my best." He mutters.

I hear gunshots being fired by the front and I position myself beside the door.

I'm on one side with my daggers ready while Sammy is on the other side. I put up my facade blocking all distractions from my brain. I send a quick prayer to God praying for the safety of my children and Marco. I'd something were to happen to me my twins are old enough to be born now.

The door flies open and I silently reach over and jab my one of the daggers in his neck instantly hitting a main vein.

I grab his almost lifeless body and pull it close to me as another one enters and starts to shoot at me. Sammy comes up and sends a bullet to the back of his head. His lifeless body drops to the ground with a satisfying thud and I drop my human shield that is now adorned with bully holes.

Body #1.

I push the daggers back in my shoes before drawing for my glock. I ease back and send a bullet to another man's forehead as he enters through the door.

Body #2

I hear a thud behind me an I look to see a body with two chest wounds and Sammy grins at me.

"Your welcome." He makes a face.

I make target with a man that was going get bullseye in the back of his head.

"Your welcome." I imitate him.

The shots rings out in the house as bullets fly from guns at different sections. The chaos that is reigning down is speakable. I don't even know where Sammy is. I'm met with the back of somebody's head and I pull my trigger but I'm met with a glitch.

Fucking hell, I'm out of bullets.

I pull the dagger and he turns in time for me to throw it and it lands between his eyes.

Body# 9

I duck in the hall way picking up a rifle that is laying under the carpet. I clutch my chest heaving up and down, exhausted from the constant running and shooting. Being pregnant is so fucking tiring. I have a few scratches here and there but nothing major.

I compose myself and step out of hiding and only to be met with a gun pointed in my face.

"If you don't get that fucking gun out my face." I warn Sammy and he laughs apologetically.

"Cover me." I tell him, dropping the gun. I move the books on the shelf and pull out toxin I made that consists of permanganate dioxide. After inhaling it for about a minute it deteriorates your insides slowly like cancer eating away at your white blood cells.

I hold the glass bottles carefully and walk to the kitchen.

"Drop!" Sammy shouts and without thinking I duck and he sends a bullet to his target.

I stand and walk over the body as the bullets sounds get louder and louder.

I enter the kitchen to see Terrance and Quintin trying to stay alive.

"Out Now!" I bark over the shots and they seem to hear me as they glance back at me.

Shots start to ring out in my direction as everybody becomes aware of my presence but Sammy does a good job at keeping me alive.

I watch as T and Q slowly edge themselves out of the room and I slight step in while all three of them cover me.

"Kelon Close! " I shout the command and the doors start to slide close. I throw the toxins on the ground and the glass shatters as the gas spreads through the room. I step back just in time for the doors to close.

We move to the living room to repeat the process but when I step back for the doors to slide close I spot Evecko behind the couch and my heart drops.

Marco's POV

I rush into the yard and the look on Sammy's face causes my heart to stop.

"Where is she!?" I scream pushing past him not waiting for an answer.

I pass dead bodies laying on the floor only to be stopped in my tracks when I see Alli sitting on the floor holding a lifeless Vecko in her arms.

I rush over to them, and she's slightly rocking back and forth mumbling lowly.

"He's going to be ok."

"He's going to be ok." She chants over and over again.

"What happened?" I ask softly clearing away the lump forming in my throat. I look down to see Vecko's body looking sickly pale.

"I didn't see him..... He was in the panic room. I didn't mean to hurt him. I threw the fucking dioxide and there he was staring back at me with fearful eyes..... He's.... I didn't mean to." She looks up at me after he's done with tears streaming down her face.

I blink back tears of my own when she drops her head to my shoulder.

"I gave him the antidote about fifteem minutes ago but nothing has happened." She whispers and I look off to see a syringe with a little of orange substance left back inside.

He'll be ok. She knows this. The antidote takes two hours until it kicks in. She created it. She knows. Plus she tested it on D's dog.

I pull her head away from my shoulder gripping both sides of her face gently in my palms.

"He's going to be ok." I press my forehead against hers.

"He's going to be OK." He she mumbles sniffing and I peck her lips.

We hear a rustling noise coming from upstairs and just like that her eyes turn cold and all emotion is wiped from her face.

She stands and hands Vecko to Ange. She bends again and picks up another syringe with a purple gas inside- permanganate dioxide and pull a dagger from her boot.

She takes hurried strides up the stairs and I follow her silently. When she reaches the door, she presses her palm to the scanner. The door slides open and I step in to see Twayne and his daughter on the bed.

She charges at Twayne and I watch as she jabs the syringe in his neck releasing the gas into his system. His daughter screams from the sudden burst of activities and Twayne sends his hand flying to Alli's face. That's when I step up and pull her back.

I wouldn't want anyone to kill me in front of my children.

D silently steps into the room and removes the crying child.

I watch as Twayne claws at his chest screaming in agony and falls back on the bed.

"Hold him down." AJ's - because she isn't Alli, this isn't my wife. This is BOSS LADY.- voice is venomous.

I walk to the bed and pin his hands above his head while AJ climbs on the bed and straddles his waist.

I look down on his body and his face is a sick green pale colour. By now his body has weakened and his screams are lower.

She sits and watchhim for about a minute as he attempts to buck her off and scream. The moment he opens his mouth to shout she somehow manages to grab his tongue and hold it out. In one quick swipe his tongue is in her hand and he's choking on his own blood.

She uses the dagger to cut open his shirt. One by one she carves the letters E-V-E-C-K-O in his chest. With each soul penetrating stab that the dagger takes on his chest he chokes more on his blood.

She removes the dagger from his chest and a soul curling sinister grin creeps on her face. With one quick motion she plunges it in his forehead.

She looks at him and then retreats from the room with his tongue dangling from her fingers. The only thing I can thing is

BULLSEYE BITCH.

VOTE
COMMENT
EXCUSE MY MISTAKES.

Hope you guys enjoyed. Half of this chapter got deleted so originally it was longer but I honestly could bother.

Bomboclaat man AJ savage asf😩😩😭😭.. The power couple tho😍😍😜.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 4.4K 9
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
284K 8.1K 136
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
1.2M 56.5K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...