A Vow Of True Love ✔

By Sajal_ameena

Romance Ranking: #1 on 05/09/17 #2 on 07/08/17 #3 on 06/08/17 ----------- My phone fell down with a loud thud... More

Prologue
1. My college
2. His brown eyes and red tie
3. The nervous doll
4. she ignored me!!
5. Am I getting married!!?
6. She is mine!!
7. Who is my groom??
8. My confession
9. The Wedding Preparation
10. My Wedding
11. Fate's Game!
12. The Wedding Night
13. Fluctuating Feelings!!
14. Teasing and Sneezing
15. Khan's Mansion
16. Revealed and Relieved
17. Doll's Lizard
18. Invited Fall
19. Hurting Hearts
20. Don't Leave Me
21. Longing Love
22. Father Or Husband
23. The Awaited Meet
24. Never Let You Go
25. I love Your Daughter
26. Kiss and Twist
27.Bittersweet Revenge
28. Bang...Bang...
29. Reality Check
30. The walima
31. Love Aid
32. The Elated Bond
33. Iam in Love
34. My Wet Pillows
35. Limelight
37. Together { Part - I }
Part - II
38. Becoming one
39. Not A Dream
40 . His Past
41. Healing Wounds
42. I want his happiness!
43. Her mood swings
44. Father-Mother Bliss
45. I killed Aysha
46. Finding out.
47. True Friendship.
48. Calm After Storm
49. Come soon baby.
50. Love & Labour
51. The Little Khan
New Story !
Epilogue
Marrying Mr. Ego
Read book in Ficfun

36. Love Lock

47K 2.4K 185
By Sajal_ameena

This chapter is dedicated to all my lovely readers who are crazily in love with their partners.

Zoya's pov :

I am in train on the way to Cochin, the whole compartment seems blasting with laughter, music and talks of my cousins. This is the best part of my family, we cousins enjoy a lots when it comes to a family wedding.

Perks of having a big family.

We all youngsters took this compartment leaving the other to the elders. It's an overnight journey, I forgot everything and laughed like manic along with my crazy cousins.

But I feel, I miss something, which I know obviously what but I don't want to think about it.

Arggg... The more I try to forget, the more his memories haunting me.

What he must be doing now?

Whether he had his dinner or not?

What about his wounds?

What if he is with Maya?

Damn me ......

"Why do you care Zoya ? You are such an idiot" I mocked myself but I feel like fish out of water. I excused myself and came to the door to get some fresh air.

I opened the compartment door and a fresh drops of rain hit my face, it's around 1:00 am and his images flashed again from the day we met till today.

I found myself slipping and in a second someone yanked me back and I hit my head on a hard rock shoulder.

"Th-Thank you. " I breathed out.

"My - My pleasure" he stammered.

"Well I am Zoya and you? "

"I am Jack"

"Nice to meet you Jack, thanks for saving my life friend and by the way how did you get here? I mean we booked the whole compartment and..." He didn't let me complete he caged me with his arm and the now closed door.

"Listen Zoya, you don't know me but I do know you... And I am here to ki- (sighed) I don't know how I end up saving you, but I am not sure I'll do it next time. " I was taken aback.

"You did looked beautiful in that drizzling water drops on your flawless face I was so captivated by your beauty if not I would have enjoyed the sight of you die. That would have eased my work.

We'll meet again and remember I am not your friend. " With that he left.

Now, who is he? Ya Allah this wild card entry is definitely something but I am too tired to think about him as I am busy with my idiot.

How I wish to erase his memory of my brain.

It was around 5:30 am it's still dark and we reached Cochin. I am struggling to lift my luggage, Ahad would have lifted it with his little finger.

Not again Zoya....please forget him.

Someone took my luggage and I turned to meet Arhaan...

"Assalamu aalaikum ." I greeted him.

"Walaikum salam Zoya, missed me?" I just smiled at him because I really missed someone else not Arhaan.

"You should have asked my help." He suggested.

"You were busy with your phone... Who ? Sano... " he grinned like a teenager.

"I knew it.." I told him, with that we walked out.

Arhaan and I are the party poppers of our family and Arhaan is very close to Ashraff my big brother , I am happy that finally he got his love.

Love.... That word is enough to get back the pain.

I joined my family and we took the cab to reach the resort. We checked in our rooms, where I and Zara shared a room and left our parents alone.

Zara slept in seconds my little sissy was tired... And I too, it's hard convincing my parents to leave without Ahad , I told them he had an important meeting so he can't come with us.

They don't know the real story...

We all reached the bride's house in the morning and from there all planned to visit the lake to have some fun.

I was walking just like that, I could see many love couples here and there and I don't have any control over myself.

I want to meet him, I miss him.... Like hell... After all what he done to me I shouldn't feel this way.

But sometimes love is not only blind it's crazy.

My eyes welled up and a old women in her 80s came to me. "Oh my child are you missing your love? " I just nodded.

"Do you know something... This tree is here over thousand years. " I looked at the gigantic tree in front of me and wondered how it's branches reached a kilometre with firm and strong roots reaching miles.

Mashaallah... My Allah is the Creator of creators. My eyes forgot to blink.

"I'll tell you a magic take this cup of water and think about your love before watering the tree. You will meet your man. " she told me grinning.

Impossible....

"But I don't belive in all this.. " I told her the fact.

" Trust me dear... It's just a try, do it and you know... when I was in your age an old lady told me this. when I did, I found my husband safe and sound in front of me, he is an army man I thought he will never come after the war but it did happened.... Just try it. " I blinked.

OK it's just a try....

I took the water, closed my eyes and started thinking about him... I know I was being stupid but sometimes stupidity relieves pain.

I opened my eyes and poured the water, in a swift second I was yanked and hugged tight and a familiar scent hit my nose.

It's him...

I opened my eyes and broke the hug to meet his face but he didn't leave me I was still in his arms and he whispered, " Thank God you are alright. " My eyes brimmed with tears when I met his brown ones.

My gaze travelled to the old lady and she gave me a 'I told you ' look, I smiled at her and mouthed a thank you.

I turned to him with only mere inches between us " I missed you doll.... A lots." I didn't care about anything all my anger vanished for a second when he called me doll it's been days he called me that.

I hugged him back and calmed my every nerves which missed his touch so badly.

His hands were roaming on my back as if conforming my presence and my hands moved over his bouncing muscles on it's own accord.

No matter what, I may struggle to admit but the truth is , it's just been a day but I haven't missed anyone so much in my life but my husband.

What are you doing to me Ahad?

I was brought back after minutes of eternity when someone cleared their throat "So jiju missed his wife so much." told Zara.

"And my sister too!" giggled Rehi looking at me.

I started to walk away from them and Ahad followed me, thank Allah my sisters didn't choose to follow us .

He pulled me by my arm "Where are you going love? "

"Away from you.. " I told him curtly.

"You... you can't. " he pulled me again to his chest.

"What if I can? " with that I started to walk.

"I'll not leave you alone...never ever ." I know it has got it's own deep meaning but I don't care all my worries were gone the minute I met him now it's replaced by my anger.

I ignored him like plague. My dad introduced him to all our people here and started to talk normally with Ahad.

I am happy that the distance between my dad and my hubby is vanishing slowly but it doesn't mean I'll forgive him so soon.

Even though Ahad was talking to others I could feel his eyes on me but I don't care. He is waiting for an opportunity to start a conversation but I kept escaping form him.

Finally all the rituals got over and I have to go to my room, thank Allah I am sharing a room with Zara if not I have to face him moreover he'll prefer seven star accommodation, he can't be comfortable in this normal three star rooms.

I asked daddy to take care of Ahad and went to the hotel along with my cousins but once I opened the door my breath hitched to see him on my bed his back resting on the headboard.

"What are you doing here? Where is Zara?" I asked him.

"Well actually my sister in law was on cloud night to spend her night with Rehi and your other cousins back home and she send me here because her sister missed her husband so much." he winked at me.

"The hell I'll miss you. " I stomped my foot and got into the restroom.

But the fact is I missed him like hell ....

After minutes of flirting with me Ahad went to the restroom, meantime I called the room service and asked for a spare mattress.

When he came out I was all set with my mattress next to our bed and tugged me inside the blanket.

I could see him flaring with anger but I didn't mind he switched off the light.

May be he is tired...

But the next second, I found him taking his place next to me and circled his arms around me, placing his right leg over mine. It was a small mattress and I found myself plastered with him without any gap.

He kept his head on my chest and his breathing was normal but not mine. His close proximity always dose something to me.

I avoided the dizziness and told him " What are you doing? Ge-Get off me. " but instead he closed the leftover inches between us.

I struggled a lot but he didn't seem to leave me at all. He placed a wet kiss just below my collar bone and slowly started to nuzzle my neck.

I stopped struggling and got between an inner battle between my heart and brain. I may pretend immune to him but I am really not. I started to slowly lose my sainity.

My ability to resist him melted and resulted a lone tear to escape and fell on his arms that stopped his ministrations and his grip loosened.

He cupped my face and told me "Zoya please... Let me speak, I know what I have done was a blender but I have a reason.... I.. I just misunderstood, I was equally hurt in fact more than you, please doll just one last time. " he pleaded.

He was hurt more than me? and that got my anger back.

"Did you gave me a chance? Did you let me speak then why should I? " with that I broke into tears, freed me off his arm, tied my hijab and went outside the room.

I started to walk on the road, it was totally deserted with no sign of human beings. Fear started to trigger in me but left at the moment I saw him behind me.

We went far away from the resort but I didn't stop walking.

He pulled me to him by my waist and told me "Come on Zoya, stop acting like a kid. Where are you going? "

"Why do you care ,when you have someone else in your life. " I told him the fact.

"What the hell? " how could he act so innocent.

"Don't act Ahad, first you'll ignore me, then you'll cheat on me , now you'll get back to me as if nothing happened. Hats off ! " I told him in a breath.

"Zoya I did ignored you but I swear to God I didn't cheat on you." he started to get panic.

"Then who is that Maya? " I asked him curtly.

"She was my employee, I was being social." he told sighing.

"The EMPLOYEE for whom you'll ask your own wife shift to back seat and banter with her the whole ride and get back home late night with many scars on your body and swear to God that she was just a employee for you. What will you do if I have done this with another guy? " I shouted on top of my lungs.

" Don't you dare do that to me. " he gripped my waist tightly and warned me.

"Wow! So you guys can watch, flirt and sleep with any girl and call it socialism but if we girls ought to threaten you guys by eying on another man, you call us characterless Great! So the rules are different for guys and girls isn't it ?" I told him clapping my hands and freed myself.

"What? Where are you dragging the topic? Do you think I spent my night with her, Omg Zoya I was not with her that night trust me." He told me rubbing his forehead.

"Then how did you get all these? " I pointed out his wound.

"That was a different story, anyway now why do you care so much? Don't tell me your usual husband and wife story, that you are doing your duties and bullshit.

Why are you so conserned about me being with another girl? " he asked leveling his face to mine and it took me off guard.

"What happened? You were shouting your lungs out seconds ago now why are you silent? tell me why can't you stand the fact of another girl being with me? " he asked me in a challenging tone with a slight smile hiding on his face and I lost it.

" Because I LOVE YOU.... (Shouting)

I love you idiot, I love only you, I care you and I can't live without you . I can't see you hurt, I don't know why , when and how did I fall for you but I am crazily in love with you, your mood affects me so much, your happiness is my only goal, I know you are in pain but I wanted to vanish everything with my love.

I don't regret this life with you instead I feel safe in your arms, I love the way you look at me , you speak to me, the way you kiss me, the way you make me feel hot.

You are my husband , my love and I can't share you with anyone else,
The fact of another girl being in your life is killing me alive.

I LOVE YOU... Did you get anything into the dumb head of yours. " I spoke in a flow and shouted like this for the first time in my life.

I confessed my love for him but he was silent with a blank emotion and staring at me leaving me in my own frustration.

I grabbed his collar and shooked it screaming "Speak !"

The next moment I found his lips crashed on mine in a searing kiss, I was suddenly into a situation I didn't expect, his eyes were closed and he is doing some magic to my lips.

His grip on my waist tightening every second when he continued to devour my lips and I am losing myself into him. My heartbeat fastened and I feel like taking my first board examination. Something is triggering in my lower abdomen and a shiver ran through my whole body, I found my knees going weak.

I am facing a battle between my heart and brain again.

Heart : Kiss him

Brain : No , don't he cheated on you.

Heart : You love him.

Brain : He is a liar.

Heart : kiss him.

Brain : Don't kiss him.

Heart : Yes

Brain : No

Heart : yes

Brain : No

No words are required he is trying to show everything through the kiss and I found sincerity in it.

Heart : YES.....

I let my heart win.

I closed my eyes tight leaving a heavy breath I tangled my hands around his neck and kissed him back sinking me deep into the love I have for him .

---------------------------------

Assalamu allaikum and hello to all my lovely readers.

How was the chapter? What do you think about Jack and his small encounter will he end up killing Zoya? Will Ahad save her? So finally their first kiss😙😘 All because of the readers request in the previous chapter.

What do you guys want in the next chapter? Let me know in your comments.

By the way I am terribly tired and sleepless because of my internship I wasn't planning on the update but did only for some lovelies here do care to vote if you liked the chapter.

Keep supporting 😉😉

Dont forget to Vote and comment🙃

-Yours Sajal 😊😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 13K 66
"You can try all you want to make him love you, Anika but he will never love you. Because he has given his heart to me along ago." She said looking a...
5.5K 801 14
◇𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄◇ ~𝐀 𝐉𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲♤▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎♡𝐨𝐟 𝐀𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧~ Have you ever thought, whe...
451K 21.9K 47
"Did you love her?" I looked down not wanting to see the expression in his eyes. His warm hand gripped my chin and pulled it upwards. "Trust me Inay...
25.6K 824 21
#1st Rank in #boldness "Go. Go. Go. Go." Both of them said pushing me inside and walking me towards my room. "Going. Going. Going, girls. Going." I...