Toma una Foto (A Prince Royce...

By starstrukksoul

Meet Adrienne Munoz. An aspiring photographer and artist who snags a job as a personal assistant and receptio... More

Intro.
Chapter 2- It's My Time .
Chapter 3- Maybe This Won't Be So Bad
Chapter 4- Crushing...Maybe ?
Chapter 5- Cuidado, Adrienne.
Chapter 6- You Got Any, Like, Plans ?
Chapter 7- I Kinda Forgot To Mention...
Chapter 8- Where Would It Have Gone From There ?
Chapter 9- This Is Bigger Than That
Chapter 10-I Need To Talk To You.
Chapter 11- I Could Make You Feel Amazing If Youd Let Me
Chapter 12- Soy El Mismo
Chapter 13- Youre A Really Great Guy
Chapter 14-Si El Mundo Fuera Mio Se Lo Daria
Chapter 16- Día de Accion de Gracias
Chapter 17- See Ya in Two Weeks
Chapter 18-El Mismo Hotel, El Mismo...Cuarto?
Chapter 19-Why So Promiscuous ?
Chapter 20- You Have No Idea How Much That Means to Me
Chapter 21- I Just Don't Want to Stand Out
Chapter 22- Bachatame
Chapter 23- The Real Her
Chapter 24- A Day Off
Chapter 25- Esta Enamorado
Chapter 26- The Reality of the Situation
Chapter 27- Can We Talk ?
Chapter 28- Back To The Office
Chapter 29- So You Gonna Invite Him to Dinner ?
Chapter 30- Dinner and Introductions/Christmas Morning
Chapter 31- New Year's Eve
Chapter 32- The 2 AM You
Chapter 33- Let Royce Go
Chapter 34- Apologies & Thank-Yous
Chapter 35- Una Semana
Chapter 36- How to Really Take Things Slow
Chapter 37- No Soy Un Juego
Chapter 38- Did You Ever Dream That It Could Be So Right?
Chapter 39- Not So Nice to See You
Chapter 40- Corazon Frio
Chapter 41- Taking Walks and Taking Chances
Chapter 42- Not Ready
Chapter 43- Help
Chapter 44- You're Full Of It
Chapter 45- Sin Corazon
Chapter 46- Jugando Con Los Emociones
Chapter 47- Waiting In Vain
Chapter 48- Everyone Else Is Happy
Chapter 49- It's a Pleasure to Meet You.
Chapter 50- Epilogue

Chapter 15- Lo Que Tengo Que Hacer

1.8K 36 5
By starstrukksoul

I slowly pulled out of the parking lot of Marylin's daycare. Dropping her off wasnt actually that much of a hassle. Yeah, we both didnt want to be separated again but she took it pretty well.

I made it to 2Strong within a few minutes, remembering that I wasnt trying to be late for anything today.

Parking my car, I quicky gathered my stuff, made my way inside and punched in. I sat down at my desk and got ready to do all the work that has been piling up from the day before. soon after I got started I saw Antonio come out of the rec room. His eyes seemed to brighten a bit when he saw me. "Oh, hey Adrienne.", he said, smiling happily.

I smiled back. "Hi, Antonio." I was a little nervous before I came in that things would be awkward between us since the other night but everything seemed fine.

"You, uh, weren't here yesterday. I missed you.", he said with a sly smile. He came over and sat on my desk. "And I missed you a lot more considering I know what you're hiding under that sweet girl you make yourself out to be."

I blushed a little. I felt like I had to adress the other night, even though I didn't really want to. "You don't...what happened the other night...doesn't make you think I'm a hoe or anything. Does it ?", I said the words slowly but that didn't stop me from instantly regretting the words once they were out of my mouh.

He raised an eyebrow. "So, you're asking me if I think you're easy."

"Yeah. Pretty much.", I said.

He shook his head. "Nope. I just think you're not one of those girls who doesn't think you're too good for every guy. But you shouldn't care what I think... or what anyone else thinks. You're as close to perfect as someone could get...God, took his time making you, Adrienne." He stood up and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "I should get going. I'm pretty busy today. But I'll catch ya later."

And with that he left.

He was such a sweet guy. If anything, he was the perfect one. But honestly, I didn't care about his opinion on me or anyone else's for that matter. I had better things to do than worry about what people thought of me. I just...didn't want to slip back into old habits.

I mean, I was twenty years old with a four year old daughter. If I didn't snap out of my hoe-ish ways after getting pregnant, I probably wouldn't have completed high school.

So, trust me. That was not a life that I wanted to relive.

*Prince Royce's POV*

I don't wanna be the bad guy, I thought as I entered the 2Strong parking lot. Just don't be shocked when she says no and thinks you're a money hungry workaholic.

I called the office phone and Adrienne answered right away. "Hello?"

"Hey, Adrienne. It's me, Royce. I'm outside now, so just come out whenever you're ready."

"Okay. I'll be out in a minute.", she said before hanging up.

I sighed and waited patiently. I had no idea why I was so caught up over this. I just didn't want to separate Adrienne and Marylin again. After seeing them together...after seeing Adrienne so happy just made me feel happy for her. I still hardly knew this girl but for some reason I just new she needed some happiness in her life. There was something holding her back...you could see it in her eyes-

There was a tap at my window and I looked up to see Adrienne standing outside of the car. I unlocked the door and she got in.

"So, whats the agenda for today, Mr. Royce?", she asked. I hadn't noticed it before but she had a throaty, Bronx accent tbage reminded me off home. I smiled slightly but my reminiscing was short-lived when I remembered what I was here to do.

"Before we get to that, I have to ask you a question in regards to your job."

A slight look of fear was on her face. "I'm not getting fired, right? Does it have to do with yesterday...?"

"No...you're not getting fired. It's just that I have to do a ton of press in the next few weeks and I kinda need you to be there..."

She seemed immediately relived. "Oh, I can do that."

"But the thing is...", I continued. "We have to go to the Caribbean."

She let the news sink in for a minute. "I think I can handle that.", she said, surprising me.

"A-are you sure?", I asked. "I don't want to separate you from your daughter again..."

"Trust me, Royce. I'm completely okay with it. I guess you gotta do what you gotta do...", she said before giving a sad sigh. She looked up at me. "When's the trip?", she asked. I could see determination in her eyes.

"The week after Thanksgiving."

She nodded. "Well, I guess we have ourselves a deal then."

"Adrienne. I dont want you to do this because you feel like you have too."

"But I do have to.", she said, giving me an indescribable look. "I have to do this for my daugher."

▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼

short litte chapter before the good stuff happens .

yes. good stuff IS going to happen thanks to you guys :) I honestly didn't think I had that many readers on this story but you guys showed me that you all care so much and seeing all those comments made me realize I shouldn't sweat too much about the story.

sorry for scaring yall like that. ive been having some issues for the past month and I guess it shows on here too.

so, please vote and comment. what's gonna happen now ?

oh and guys please read LilMiss_Boricua 's story "Darte Un Beso" and enter her contest !

love yall ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 500 5
Kamilah Santos first entered the world of show business and modeling by auditioning as an extra. When an agent discovers her on set of a famous artis...
6.4K 467 38
Imagine being the princess of the royal court and being expected to act one way and for others to act the same way when around you. Now imagine someo...
979 57 11
"She was enchanted to meet him" "he was enchanted to meet her" 23-24 Nathalie Sancoeur's life isn't the best, she's a single mother, divorcee, just m...
7.2K 387 20
Destiny Grace encounters two bachata singers whom seem to have an empowering effect on her. Anthony Romeo Santos stole her heart first, then Geoffrey...