Chapter 6- You Got Any, Like, Plans ?

*Prince Royce's POV*

I decided to pay the fellas at 2Strong another visit.

Okay, well, actually I was just hoping to see Adrienne.

I didn't quite know if I liked her yet, but there was definitely a something about her. She was like a story that I hadn't read yet. Sound corny? Yeah, I bet, but still. I wanted to figure this girl out... hopefully before Antonio did.

I walked into the warehouse, feeling confident as hell but was stopped short when I saw Adrienne chatting away with Omar.

Omar.

As in, the socially awkward guy who is always trying to get the girl, but fails.

But, Adrienne seemed pretty happy. She didn't seem scared or annoyed. The look on her face actually looked like she wanted to talk to him.

Oh my god, a girl wanted to talk to Omar. This was unbelievable.

I walked into the building a little further. Omar looked up when he noticed me. "Oh, hey, Royce."

"Hi, Omar.", I turned to Adrienne and gave her a nod. "Adrienne." Did that come off a little jerk-ish?, I thought quickly.

"Hey.", She said, seemingly un phased.

"Adrienne and I were just talking a bit. I figured it was alright, I mean, this isn't a very demanding job.", Said Omar.

I heard a door creak open and shut an footsteps walking over. Antonio walked in, having the same facial expression I probably had when I walked in. "Omar? Royce? Adrienne?"

I put my hands up. "I just got here so..."

He looked from Omar to Adrienne, with a confused look on his face. "Can I talk to you guys for a minute?", he asked.

"Sure.", Omar hopped down from the desk, which he was sitting on top of. "Be back in a minute.", He said to Adrienne.

"Okay." She took a magazine out of her bag and started to read.

Antonio led us to the rec room and shut the door. He turned to me first. "What's going on between you two?", he asked, referring to me and Adrienne.

"I swear nothing. I've honestly barely ever talked to her." Sadly...i added in my mind.

He faced Omar. 'And you?"

I'm not gonna lie, she's a beautiful girl.", Omar admitted. "But there's more to her than just a pretty face. She's a nice girl to talk to."

"I know that...", said Antonio slowly.

Omar raised an eyebrow. "Really? Have you even held a conversation with her without thinking about banging her the whole time?"

Antonio stayed quiet. I hoped I wasn't blushing, because I thought the same way too at times.

"Yup. Thought so, bro. You should get to know her. Like I said, she's a nice girl. Oh, and I forgot to mention, her birthday is tomorrow."

Antonio quickly looked up. "Hold up. It is?"

Omar nodded with a smirk. "Yep. If you paid attention to what she says to you rather than wondering how good she is in bed, you'd probably know that too."

I took this all in myself. I mean, I didn't even know this. "How old is she turning?", I asked curiously.

"Twenty."

"As long as she's over eighteen, I don't give a fuck.", Said Antonio.

"See? There you go again.", Said Omar.

"Ah. Shut up. Im a man with sexual needs. I can't help it."

Omar rolled his eyes. "We all wanna get some as much as the next guy... some of us are just better at controlling ourselves-" He was cut off when the phone rang. He went over to go check the caller ID. "It's Dre.", He said before answering the phone. "Hello?..." he turned to me. "He wants you, Royce."

I walked over to Omar to go get the phone but nothing could stop me from noticing Antonio give a smirk and sneak back outside.

God damn, this dude was gonna cause some trouble.

*Adrienne's POV*

I should really stop reading these gossip magazines.

Like, honestly, I didn't give two shits about celebrity babies or what Kim Kardashian was wearing last week. I guess they just gave me something to do.

I was absent-mindedly flipping through the latest issue of People en Español, which I was a little interested in because they actually had some decent articles this time, when I heard some footsteps approaching the front desk.

I looked up and saw Antonio. "Oh, hey", I said with a smile.

He returned the smile, it was amazingly perfect as always. "Hello, Adrienne. How are you?"

"I'm good. And yourself?"

He nodded. "I'm pretty good. But, uh, I was wondering..."

"Yeah?"

"Well, word on the street is your birthday tomorrow..."

Aw, how'd he know? That was just so cute that he knew that. "Yeah. It is."

"You got any, like, plans?"

I shook my head. I kept it composed on the outside but on the inside I knew where this was going.

"Well, i know you just started here and all. Like, today's only your second day but, uh, I was wondering if I could take you out?"

"Like on a date.",i asked innocently.

He smirked. "Yes. Like on a date."

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

ooooh, what's she gonna say ?

what's Antonio gonna do for her if she says yes ?

how is Prince Royce gonna feel about all this ?

you'll find out in the next chapter, my lovelies.

until then, please vote. and also please comment any feedback (questions, comments, concerns, predictions etc.)

oh and follow me on twitter maybe ?

thanks for reading x see ya next update.

love y'all 😘