Chapter 5- Cuidado, Adrienne.

*Adrienne's POV*

It didn't occur to me at all once I got home that I had a ton of stuff to do.

My stomach started growling as I finished unpacking. I guess it didn't occur to me that I had to eat too.

I gave a sigh of relief that I had finally put everything in its place and grabbed my keys off of my kitchen counter. It felt good to say that, because I finally had a place of my own.

I made my way downstairs and got in my car. The first thing I always did when I got ready to drive was turn on my radio. I got stressed out if I had to drive without music.

The comforting static of the radio sounded as I switched the station to a local tropical station. A smile came to my face when "Llevame Contigo" played through my car speakers and I turned the key in the ignition.

As i drove, I thought about how perfectly my first day had gone. Everything went smoothly, I met a cute guy and I met Prince Royce. Sure, I wasn't as into him as I used to be but it was still pretty cool. The only thing was that I didn't fangirl, even though I was living out my dream that I had when I was sixteen.

"Take me with you tomorrow. Take me and I wont bother..." Romeo's sweet voice played as I pulled into the parking lot of the first grocery store I saw. I eagerly got out of the car and entered. This may sound stupid but I was hella excited to buy groceries on my own for the first time.

I was more than happy to stroll down the aisles and pick out what I wanted without my grandmother having something to say about it. I quickly filled up my basket with an assortment of food that I'd probably regret eating later.

I was in the dairy aisle when a guy came up to me with a smile. I recognized him as one of the guys from work.

"Hey, Adrienne."

"Oh, hey." I thought for a minute as I tied to remember his name. "Omar, right?"

He nodded happily. "Yup, I never really properly got to introduce myself."

"Well, now's the chance.", I said with a smile.

"Yeah, well it's nice to actually meet you.", He said.

"You too." I was being honest too. He really did seem like a nice guy.

"So, uh, how was your first day?"

"It really went smoothly."

"That's great to hear. The rest if the guys didn't give you too much trouble, did they?"

I shook my head. "Nope. But, uh, can you tell me anything about Antonio...?", I asked curiously.

He raised an eyebrow. "Antonio? He's started talking to you?"

"Yeah... is something wrong?"

"Nah... it's just he gets what he wants. He's a ladies man, you know?"

"Oh, well, that's not too much of a problem. If I don't want him, ill let him know."

"Oh, no, it's not that. you seem like a strong girl but the thing is, I think Royce is catching feelings for you too. I could tell today there's something he sees in you. Yo no sé what it is yet though..."

My heart fluttered a little. The guy I used to obsess over for two years could possibly like me? This sounded waaay to good to be true. "You're not serious, right?"

Omar shrugged. "Like I said, I'm not sure yet, but it's a possibility. I hope you know you're not an ugly girl, Adrienne. Half the guys back at 2Strong fell for you already. I'm just guessing Royce and Antonio fell the hardest. Just be careful, 'cause them two are both stubborn guys. They get what they want."

I crossed my arms. "Well, I can be just a stubborn."

He shrugged again. "I guess we'll see. But like I said, Cuidado, Adrienne. This might be some deadly competition."

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Sorry if this chapter was boring.

Well, now the story is starting to unfold so comment your thoughts, por favor Mis readers. I'd appreciate it. And please vote too !

Please, check out my other works . 😊

Aw, and that Prince Royce google hangout tho. And his new album is just 👌 I think there's only two songs I don't really care for but the rest is amazing !

Like I said please vote and comment !
❤❤❤❤

Love y'all 😘