Same Mistakes (A Fifth Harmon...

By agbxharmony

basically, you're used by fifth harmony as a promotion stunt and after you find out shit goes down between yo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70

Chapter 14

10.1K 288 22
By agbxharmony

"Hello?" Kendall calls but gets no reply as her voice echoes through the house. She pursues her lips together and shrugs coming to the conclusion that no one is home.

Kendall takes out her phone and sends Y/n a quick text asking her where Shay and her went. Once the text sends, Kendall falls onto Y/ns couch and turns on the television.

Y/n and Kendall got back from their ice cream trip a few hours ago. Once they got back, Kendall decided to take a nap just as Shay was waking up from hers.

Modern Family is on so Kendall decides to keep it on since she's too lazy to change the channel. Just as Gloria yells at Joe telling him that he can't live outside, a soft knock is heard at Y/ns front door.

Kendall knows that it's not Y/n or Shay since they would just walk inside. She gets off of the couch with a groan and walks over to the door, not looking through the window to see who was at the door. Kendall opens the door and the bright suns rays blind her for a second, she covers her eyes with her hand and looks down to see Ally standing looking toward the street. Her first instinct was to punch the girl standing in front of her but she remembers that Y/n had befriended the girl now.

"Ally? Are you okay?" Kendall asks the girl softly.

Ally whips her head around and looks at Kendall, she's not sure if Y/n told Kendall that they're friends yet. "Y-yeah. Uh-is Y/n home?" Ally asks cautiously.

"No, her and Shay went somewhere but they'll probably be back soon." Kendall says while skeptically eyeing Ally. Ally nods her head as a response causing Kendall to sigh already feeling the awkwardness of this situation. "Well, come on in, I'm sure that's they'll be back soon." Kendall offers with a friendly smile on her lips.

Ally returns the smile but it reads as a nervous type of smile. She walks into Y/ns house and Kendall closes the door behind her.

sorry that this is short but my life has been really crazy lately. basically, my parents read my twitter dms and it was me saying how I'm bisexual and that I told one of my friends. so now they kinda know and have been pressuring me to tell them. yeah, sorry for the slow updates and this chapter. i promise that it will get better (I know that I say this a lot)

update: just came out to my parents

-sydney

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

287K 9.3K 23
You are a spy who protect famous people. Basically like a bodyguard. You're sent to protect five specific girls. Fifth Harmony. Once you get there...
186K 5.3K 21
You and Ally are bestfriends for life. You were head over heels for her. You were about to confess to her but your cousin, Troy, beat you to it.
222K 9.5K 49
Read it to find out.
17.3K 511 31
you are Ally's little sister, but you guys couldn't be more different. after she left to tour and live with her band, fifth harmony you started going...