Really?! (MANxMAN) (DOMxDOM)

By AroraII

we just sat there staring at each other and my eyes flicked to his lips and his to mine... we both started to... More

DESCRIPTION
That's what i thought
your what?
MEETING
THE KISS
HEY RAT!
You have no idea...
MORNING GREETINGS...
ROGUES
Love... no way...
Attack... And the revealing of truth...
BETRAY
HE SAID "YES"
DATE... FINALLY
MY MATE
MESSED UP
CONFESS...
MAKE UP
This sucks...
We might
This is not what it seems to be.
UnInvited Guest
UnInvited guest-2
My mate is more dumb than i thought
Trouble
Horrible
Trip
Some things doesn't change
Meeting Alpha king
Drunk
Rightfully Mine
Damn it!!!
Royal Ball
Explain..
Agreement
Catch up
Check out
BREAK UP!
Fight
Important Announcement!!
Official
cooking skills
Epilogue
Announcement...
Surprise Announcement...

Canada

13.1K 498 44
By AroraII

*****I don't know why but i wanted to change Alpha king's place from Florida to Northern Canada****

Rick P.O.V

We have landed thirty minutes ago in Nunavut.It is nine in the morning.And it would take one hour by cars to reach Folkswood. Me,Peter and Jake got off the plane to meet the third in command of Alpha king whose name is Steve Patt.

"Welcome to Canada... Alpha Rick"Steve wished me.

"Thank you. I hope we are not interrupting or anything "i told him with awkward smile.

"Don't worry Alpha.His Highness is looking forward to help you" He gave me warm smile.His eyes started to search for someone.I looked at where he's looking at.Eric and Eli are getting off the plane.

"Go and find mate"my wolf whimpered in my head.I Immediately ran towards the entrance and ran into the plane.I can hear the footsteps following me.I stopped immediately when i realized Rick is not alone in his cabin.The door is wide open that's weird.Ian always likes door to be closed. I walked in slowly.I froze when i took in the scene in front of me.I couldn't move my body not even a muscle. There Ian is sitting at the edge of the bed without a shirt on and Syan is in his lap in nothing but a bra and panties.Ian turned to take a look at me.He stared directly into my eyes. Syan got immediately put on her shirt and attached her self to Ian.But Ian isn't paying any attention to her.He's just looking at me in the eyes. Syan smirked at me because Ian didn't pushed her away.I slowly walked towards them and pulled her away from Ian.

"You dared to touch what is mine?" i asked her through gritted teeth.

"He is not yours.He is mine and He is not a fag like you" she yelled at me.I was about to open my mouth but stopped when i felt someone grabbing my arm.Ian pushed me behind him.And stalked towards Syan which forced her to take few steps back.

"Did you just called my boyfriend a fag? One,you came into my cabin without my permission while i was changing.Second,You thought you can seduce me by just showing your cleavage. Third and the main one,you just insulted Ian Arnault's boyfriend.And one more thing Iam not yours.I belong to only one person in this world and that is Wolfrik Crescent my boyfriend.Get that straight in your head." He turned to Eli "Ms.White,i don't want to see her face anymore."Eli immediately dragged the shivering woman out with the help of Peter.Finally he turned towards me.

"You trust me on this right?"he asked coming towards me.

"If i don't i would have killed you right here" I answered without any hesitation.He immediately hugged me by waist.

"Thank you" he mumbled in my ear. And placed his lips on mine.We were in middle of making out when we heard someone clearing their throat.Oh... I forgot about him.Me and Ian looked at the person who gave us awkward smile.

"Oh Mr.patt this is Ian Arnault my mate and Ian this is Steve Patt,third in command to Alpha King Darrick Weylyn"I introduced.They both shook their hands.

"Alright lets move" We got off the plane.

Ten cars from Ian's plane were unloaded.Me and Ian got in middle SUV.Peter and Eli got in Second SUV.Jake and Eric followed us in fourth SUV.Steve and his men are in front in their cars.All cars started from airport to the guest house arranged by Alpha king.After ten minutes we drive out of the city and entered a highway which is surrounded by deep woods on both sides.I can see royal warriors for every few kilometers.They are patrolling near borders and securing the pack grounds. After fifty minutes we entered a town called Folkswood. It is town but ninety percent of this town are werewolves and remaining ten percent are either visitors or moved here. Every house here is surrounded by woods.This town has only population of Three thousand.So,Each and everyone knew each other. And they would easily know about newcomers.As we passed everyone are looking at us in curious.I looked at Ian who is looking out of the window with narrow eyes.He's on full alert.I chuckled at how tense he is.I pulled him close by his waist and pecked his lips which made him relax.It took us another ten minutes to reach the guest house.

It is Royal guest house.So,Of course it is really looks like a mansion with three floors.And i don't want to talk about royal palace.It is in deepest woods which is private property that belongs to Royal family which you can't see on a map or in GPS.Only top govt secret agencies of Canada and United states know about that palace and our existence. Our ancestors had special agreement with those secret services.We help them and they help us.

Guest house is surrounded by high concrete compound wall with large iron gates.Four royal warriors are guarding the gates.Gates are opened by them.All cars are parked in the driveway.
Everyone got out of their cars. Ian and I walked to front door
Where Steve and others are waiting.

"His Highness shall meet you tomorrow morning for breakfast.
And after that you guys can state your business here.Don't worry... He know you wouldn't be here if it's not important.Oh... And this is Marlin care taker o this guest house and she's here to help if you guys need anything.I gotta go.I will come and pick you guys tomorrow morning.Take rest for today. "He said introducing a lady who looks like she's in her late forties. He said good bye and left after introducing to us to Marlin a she-wolf and care taker of this royal guest house.But before leaving he looked at Eli as if he wants to confirm something. Marlin took Eli inside to check out the arrangements.Jake and peter are on security check along the compound wall of the guest house.I looked at Ian who's checking his phone.

"Everything is fine?"i asked him.

"Yeah.... Just checking mails..."he said keeping his phone into his pocket.

"Alright... Lets go take a shower." i said walking into guest house.I don't have to look back to tell that he's following me.Because i know he's following me.

"I don't want to..." he pulled me back to stop me from walking any further.we are middle of living room right now.

"You have to.... You have that syan's scent all over you... And i want that off right now..." i didn't mean to snap at him but i did.

"Oh... You look really hot when you're jealous."he cooed.

"Don't change the topic" i glared at him.

"Fine..."he was about to say something but interrupted by Eli and Marlin.

"OK... Everything is settled... You guys follow me i will take you to your room and you guys can do whatever you want..."Eli grinned. Marlin chuckled and excused herself to check out the lunch arrangements... Ian and I followed Eli upstairs.She took us to a room on first floor.

"This is master bedroom and this is where you guys are going to stay.your luggage will be here within few minutes.I will be in that room if you need anything."she indicated towards the room which is opposite to ours.she immediately disappeared into her room.

"She's acting weird.She's trying to smile but i can tell something's bothering her..."Ian said looking at the room that his bestfriend is in. I grabbed his arm and pulled him into our room and closed door.I pushed him into the door hardly which earned me a hiss from him.

"What was that for?" he glared at me.

"We will talk to your friend later.I think she will be absolutely fine but right now you need to pay attention to me... " i took off his coat and tossed it aside.I ripped off his shirt.

"You do know how much that shirt costs right" he asked looking at his which is now on floor.

"I don't know and i don't care." I said pulling down his pants.I was about to touch his boxers but stopped by the knocking.
I tugged Ian behind me and opened the door to see Couple of pack warriors who are standing nervously with their Alphas luggage.They knew they are interrupting their Alpha.

"Just bring them in "Ian sighed.They rushed in with the suitcases and placed them near the couch which is near fireplace and scurried out of our room.Ian walked into bathroom while chuckling.I can hear the sound of the shower.He closed the door but i know he didn't locked it.I smirked at that.

"Don't disturb us... If it's not an emergency" i mind linked Jake.

"Yes Alpha..." Jake replied.

****Sensual content****

I closed the bedroom door and double locked it. I walked towards bathroom and i opened the door.I can see Ian's naked body through Shower glass.I immediately undressed myself and got into shower.I know he can feel my presence behind him but he didn't turned to look at me.we both are completely naked in the shower. I placed my lips on the back of his neck which earned a shiver from him.I licked along his spine with my tongue.He leaned into wall for support.I slowly licked his back with my tongue.All of sudden i was pulled up by two firm hands and my lips were attacked with fierce kiss.He flipped us.So,my back is now to the wall.We both are fighting for dominance.He bit my bottom lip which made me hiss in pain and pleasure.I was about to growl when he detached his lips from mine but he immediately attacked my collarbone. He bit me on my neck giving me hickey.He flipped me and entered without any warning.I groaned when he's hitting my prostate hard again and again.He took my member into his hand and started to rubbing up and down faster.With in few minutes we both came at same time.He turned me around and attacked my lips again.After couple of minutes he pushed me down onto the shower floor and got on top of me.Before i understood what he was doing he positioned himself on me and made me enter into him with one swift move.He signaled me to move.I pushed down him onto
Shower floor slowly because i don't want to hurt him.And started to penetrating.Bathroom is filled with our groans and pants.

"Iam..."i couldn't finish the sentence.But what next surprised me more is at what Ian asked me to do.

"Bite me..." i looked into his eyes.I got my answer... So,I bit into his neck where my mark is.We both came at same time. I licked his wound to heal after drinking some of his blood.I got up and pushed him up along with me.

"Lets wash up"he said with a satisfied smile on his face.We both washed each other and dried off.After changing into boxers we collapsed on bed.Ian pulled me close and pulled up our duet.With a sigh i placed my nose into his neck and started to breathe in.

"So.... Do i have your scent on me or not?" Ian asked me kissing my forehead.

"Yep... You smell just like me. Mine"i groaned into his neck making him chuckle.

"Good.... Lets get some sleep now"He pulled me more closer if that's even possible.

"Aren't you hungry?"i asked him.

"Iam but i don't want to get out of this bed right now.If you're hungry then we can go downstairs and have something to eat."he answered.

"No,food can wait.I like this position right now"i grinned.He chuckled at my actions. I slowly drifted into sleep.

****few hours later****

"Rick.Rick" i heard someone calling me.I opened my eyes to see Ian is still holding me.

"Lets go and eat something.We have not ate anything since yesterday" my stomach growled at the word "food".We both grinned and got out of bed and dressed up in casuals and headed downstairs for food....

A/N>>>>

Hello folks... Did you guys like it?

Next chapter we are going to meet Alpha king Darrick Weylyn.Be prepared.....

Bye....
Love you as always....

You guys always make me smile with your precious comments...

And thank you so much for everything....

Stay safe....

Oh... By the way....

PS: i think next chapter would be in Jake's P.O.V.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7M 202K 29
"But you're my dad's boss, what would happen if he found out?" "Doesn't matter. All that matters is that we're here, alone, now, no interruptions." ...
252K 7.2K 20
Before I knew it my shirt was torn away from my torso and tossed on the floor, Charlie's doing the same. Our kiss intensified and I felt him groan ag...
2M 81.6K 46
"A mate will love you and only you. No other can compare to you and he or she will treasure you above all and everything in the world," mommy says to...
194K 6.8K 15
[NOTICE BEFORE READING] This story is currently being remade. I will not be posting any more chapters in this story but I may post any notices that c...