Winning Back Mrs. De Castro (...

By michigoxx

They were married for the wrong reasons. Learned to love each other in a months time and decided to have kids... More

Prologue: An Introduction To Everything In Between
Chapter 1. Separate Lives
Chapter 2. Caiden Caleb & Caedy Cassidy
Chapter 3. Crossing Paths
Chapter 4. Her Little One
Chapter 5. La Sanya's Advice
Chapter 6. Serendipity
Chapter 7. When You Didn't See It Coming
Chapter 8. When You Least Expect It
Chapter 9. Caiden Meets Mimi
Chapter 10. Between The Lines
Chapter 11. Hubby VS Boyfie
Chapter 13. Another Shot Of For Keeps
Chapter 14. Where Home Is
Chapter 15. The Next Big Step
Chapter 16. Old Man Meets The Twins
Author's Note
Chapter 17. Sweet Torment
Chapter 18. Wifey Knows Best
Chapter 19. Bundles of Joy
Chapter 20. Some Grown Up Time
Must Read
Chapter 21. Unveiling The Past
Chapter 22. Tantrums and Sleep Over
Chapter 23. New House, New Chef
Chapter 24. Versace On The Floor
Chapter 25. Morning Delight
Chapter 26. New House, New Hope
An Author's Note
Chapter 27. No Ordinary Love
Author's Note
Please Take Time To Read
Last Na Po Ito!
Author's Note

Chapter 12. Unrestrained Passion

12.2K 491 81
By michigoxx

|Glaiza|

"What now Rhian? Cat got your tongue? Gusto mong mag-usap na tayo diba? Now, we're talking. I'm giving you the table to explain to me and make me understand why in hell do you have to take away my kids for six fucking years?!" I shouted and I know I got her affected for she doesn't even speak a word.

I'm in my usual dangerous look, the one that I used when I'm inside the boardroom talking to my employees and board of directors. That look never fails me, no one dares to go against me whenever they saw me in that state.

And I can't believe I'm using it to her but I guess she need a little spanking this time. She really went overboard when she said that she doesn't want to worry her asshole-of-a-boyfriend, plus the fact that I'm still not over with the kiss that they shared earlier ago.

I'm just a mere mortal, I've got feelings too. So even if I love her too much, I need to give her a dose of her own medicine.

I'm done playing Romeo, now it's my game ... my cards, my rules.

I saw her in the verge of crying and I can't help but muttered an explicit oaths.

How many times do I have to cursed for this woman in this lifetime? I said to myself.

"Don't you dare use that tears on me. It doesn't work anymore. Not this time, Rhian." I warned her in a harsh tone.

"Fuck you!" She glared at me then quickly washed away her tears before it can even fall.

"Gladly." I said sarcastically. "Now, tell me everything I wanna know. Am I really that bad to deserve all the lies?"

"I know I have my fair share of mistakes but so did you." She hissed.

"Okay, granted that I made a mistake. But was it enough reason for you to take away my kids? My own kids, for God's sake!" I gently massage my forehead. I'm having a migraine talking to this woman. "You know I could've sue you for that. You and that Jayson of yours!"

"Then do it. I'm not scared of you and your money!"

"Really? Okay, I might just do that but after I take my kids away from both of you. They don't deserve any of you!"

"You can't do that." She quickly said, terror suddenly registered all over her face.

"Oh, you don't wanna try me." I smiled ruthlessly.

Nakita kong naghalo-halo ang alalahanin sa magandang mukha nya.

Gotcha!

You hit it Glaiza! Now who's the boss?!

Nagdidiwang ang kalooban ko dahil alam kong konting push na lang at mapapasunod ko na si Rhian sa mga gusto ko.

"Okay, what do you want?" I heard her asked.

This is it! The moment of truth!

"Now, you're talking." I smiled devilishly. "First, I want you to break up with the asshole ..."

"What? I can't do that. I can't hurt him."

I gritted my teeth upon hearing her reasons.

God, Rhian why do you have to hurt me over and over again?

"I don't care if you can or not. Just do as I said and we're done talking."

"What if I didn't do it?" She challenge.

"You know how it goes. It's either you break his heart or you will lose the kids."

"That's blackmail, damn you!" She lose her temper once again.

"What you did was more evil, wifey. And stop cussing before I shut those lovely mouth of yours with a kiss."

"Bullocks!" She gave me a death-glare.

"You really wanted to be kissed, huh?" I said in an amuse tone. Then start walking towards her.

"What are you doing ...?" She asked, taking a step backward.

"I was thinking maybe we should take this talk into a different level." I said, giving her a hot stare.

"What level ... what are you talking about?" There's confusion in her face.

And was it uncertainties that I saw in her eyes?

"This is what I'm talking about."

***

|Rhian|

Next thing I knew, Glaiza had made a quick movement and took me inside the cabin who happens to be just right at my back ... taking advantage of my initial surprise. Before I could blink, she had shut the door with a force and had pushed me back against it with her body.

We were standing with only our clothes to separate us.

"Let me go! I don't want you, you bitch! I hate you --" I said as I tried to struggle against her.

"Have you taken another man in your bed?" She said harshly.

I stiffened at her question.

"What?! How dare you! It's none of your business!"

Her arms held my shoulders tightly. "It is my business. Answer me. Have you slept with Jayson or any other man?"

"No! I didn't! You, happy now?" I continued to struggle and twist against her grasp. "But damn you, I hope I went to bed with him, or a hundred men so I can forget you from ever touching me!" I shouted at her.

She looked at me for a few moments, like a conqueror of old - her gaze intent and electrifying ... like she intended to plunder and possess me.

Instead of replying, she pulled me to her, silencing me with a hard, unyielding kiss while her hands were busily moving over my body - one hand gently kneading my breast while the other one caressing my buttocks.

Against the dictates of my mind, I heard myself moaning from her touch, my blood in fever-pitch. My bones felt like they had melted. I had never wanted another like the way I wanted her.

She insatiably plundered my lips. And I wanted her to. My arms reached around her shoulders to pull her closer to me, to deepen our kiss.

I felt like I'd been in a slumber all my life. So, I closed my eyes in surrender. My hunger for her was so great that I would simply go crazy if I stopped kissing her now!

"I want to hear you say it." She said tersely. "Tell me you're mine. Just mine."

It was the way she said it that brought the alarm bells to ring loudly inside my head. My eyes flew open.

My god, what had I done again?

Why did I allow myself to be in her arms, kissing her back and pressing intimately like a cat in heat?

I was shouting, hating her just a few minutes ago. Had I totally lost it?

With all the control left in me, I wrestled my lips away from her.

"Let me go." I whispered to her.

"Stop resisting, wifey. I know you want it too. One way or another, I will still have you. So, why deny yourself with something we both wanted?" She rasped.

And with that she cut me off with another searing, hungry kiss. I tried to resist the burning need that was fuelled by her embrace but the more I did, the more I compelled myself to give in. She enslaved me, mastering me by her sheer strength. Slowly, I began to forget my earlier hatred until it burned into passion and need that mirrored her own.

***

|Glaiza|

My primary intention in bringing her to the yacht was to talk to her and once and for all cleared things out with her. But everything didn't went according to my plan, instead I was once again captured by my own passion.

My jealousy gripped me and all I could think of was to find out if that asshole already had her. And hearing her impassioned and angry declaration that she took no other lover broke all my control.

I wanted to possess her thoroughly, completely, until no other man or woman would ever doubt that she was mine. I wished that I had multiple hands so I could touch her all at once.

Fuck. Slow down. Get a hold of yourself.

I let go of her lips, bruised and red from my kisses. I took her shirt until she stood only in her denim shorts. As I slowly trailed feather-like kisses down her throat, my hands were slowly unclasping her bra, removing the material from her before moving my hands over her full, rose-tipped breasts. I saw her nipples puckered, inviting my touch. And I did. First with a swiped of my tongue.

"God, you still taste good." I murmured before sucking one nipple deep inside my mouth, deepening my ministrations as she moaned softly and began to cradle my head. I did the same to her other twin, softly grazing her with my teeth, producing a loud whimper to escape from her.

But I had just began. I promised myself I'd get her total surrender.

Next, I went to trace kisses down her body until I was on my knees facing her. For several seconds I refrained from touching her, letting the passion build.

Then with a sudden yank, I unbutton her denim shorts and pulled it down together with her lacy thong panties. I almost groaned out loud seeing what I just uncovered. She was breathtaking and I was overwhelmed with the need to taste my favorite playground again. I felt her tremble when I urged her to open her legs, warming her core with my breath.

"Glaiza ... please ... we can't!" She said as she tried to close her legs, embarrassed.

"Shhh ... I know you like this, wifey. I know you're sweet. Like candy." I said as I coaxed her to open her limbs once more, molding the enticing flare of her hips with my hands. I teased her by kissing and licking the insides of her thigh first, slowly moving higher and nearer to her already moistening pussy.

"Glaiza." She gasped when I began to stroke her with my fingers until she became sopping wet, twisting and moving in her need. The I spread hr open, tasting her for the first time after six years.

Her reaction was immediate, arching her neck against the door of the cabin.

"Don't -- please ..." She was still trying to deny her own passion. But I didn't stop. I can't stop. I wanted her too much.

I held her hips firmly with my hands, opening her wider with my body before I lifted her left knee up to my shoulder and tipping the rest of her body, readying her for the onslaught of my mouth.

"No." She sobbed even as she automatically arched to meet my mouth.

I loved the taste of her and I voraciously took her into my mouth again, finding her clit and sucking her slowly before travelling to her warm tunnel and stabbing her deeply with my tongue.

"Ahhh ..." She whimpered, her head thrashing side to side, trying to writhe away from my touch but I continued to hold her trembling limbs.

I continued to lap at her juices, stroking her deeper and deeper with my tongue. I could feel her tight walls clenching, signaling that she was nearing her peak.

"Come for me, wifey." I whispered against her, my words vibrating against her already sensitized skin.

At my word, she keened, shouting my name in the throes of pleasure from her release.

Seeing her reach her climax pushed me to let go of my control. I stood up, supporting her with my arms against the door.

I was breathing fast, aching and needing her.

Without any preliminaries, I shoved one finger into her still clenching channel, giving her a teasing thrust.

"Ahhh ..." She whimpered.

God, she was so warm. I had to restrain myself.

"Please ..."

"Please what, wifey?" I asked, my voice guttural.

"No more ... don't teased me ... move ..."

But I promised myself I'll have her total surrender.

"Say you're mine." I whispered in her ear, my fingers slowly stroking her.

She didn't say anything.

I smiled at her. I moved again, this time, almost pulling out from her. I heard her gasp out loud, her arms reaching and anchoring at my shoulders, as if preventing me from doing so. I nibbled her ear.

"Say it." I ordered.

She was stubborn.

My fingers began a succession of shallow, quick thrusts ... teasing her drenched center.

"Please ... no ... more!" She cried.

"Then say the words, wifey. Tell me." I whispered in her ear as I deliberately slowed my movements.

"I'm ... yours ..." I sobbed.

With that my fingers entered her again, this time I went on, pressing deep within her. We were a study of contrasts. Here I was, still fully dressed. Her lush, pale-tipped breasts were pressed against my sundress.

I had to slow down, make it good for her.

I licked her ear once more. It had the opposite effect, however.

Instead of dousing my ardor, it acted like an accelerant when I heard her long, low moan of pleasure. The movement of my fingers doubled in answer, each thrust in time with her sighs.

I was pumping harder and faster now, reveling in her tightness and how she gasped with each plunge.

I could sense that she was nearing her own climax again, her inner walls beginning to clench around my fingers.

I clutched her perfect ass with one hand. I was slamming into her so hard that it was a wonder that the door held. Anytime now ...

Then she screamed when she reached her peak but I muffled the sound when I kissed her.

I didn't stop thrusting as she came, fucking her through her own climax, prolonging it while initiating my own.

I first felt the prickles in the back of my legs climbing up, rising to liquefy my spine before I finally exploded.

I leaned against her, my knees almost giving away as I came explosively on my undies.

Both of us were breathing loudly afterwards, almost afraid to move, holding each other for a long time.

Never had sex been this good. To think that she didn't even touched me. But just seeing her moan and doing pleasurable things with her made me reached my earth-shattering climax.

No other woman had made me forget my wits before. Nobody had made me lose all control ... except her ... Rhian ... my wife. And she's mine ... all mine.

***

|Rhian|

I could hear our heavy, ragged breathing as I continued to hang on to her for support.

The moment seemed to last forever. I almost wished it will.

I felt weak as a kitten, so vulnerable that my only consolation was knowing that she felt the same way, as she put her head on my slender shoulder. Her heaving, clothed breasts caused a delicious friction on my naked nipples, sustaining liquid excitement to my toes.

I tilted my head against the door before slowly opening my eyes.

Why had I succumbed to her again?

Natatakot ako sa mga susunod na mangyayari. Gusto kong magsalita pero pakiramdam ko ay nanuyo ang lalamunan ko.

She lifted her head and her eyes penetrated mine, while her torso continued to pin my treacherous, treacherous body.

"Rhian ..." She began.

Gusto kong takpan ang mga tenga ko. I couldn't deal if she'd say something. I simply can't cope right now or trust myself to say a stinging repartee.

Worse, I might end up sobbing if I dared open my mouth.

"Wifey ..."

I couldn't tell what her gentle, caressing voice was conveying.

Did she also feel the regret that I was feeling?

Was she feeling smug for having her way with me again?

The fact that I didn't have an inkling what was currently running inside her head made things worse. It magnified the fact that after six years I don't know if I still know her. Halos dalawang araw pa lang ang nakalipas simula nang magkita ulit kami. At sa mga pagkakataong magkasama kami, wala naman kaming ginawa kundi magbangayan. At nakakapagtakang nagkakasundo kami sa isang bagay - sex. Just like before, we're always good in that department.

We just had hot, explosive sex against the door of this yacht's cabin. I let her have me again after six years of not seeing each other.

Let. That was the operative word. I allowed her liberties with my body. I begged her for it.

Yes, we're still married but that doesn't justify everything. We're not together anymore and I already have a boyfriend for goodness sake! Baka nga may girlfriend din syang naiwan sa Pilipinas.

Knowing her, she didn't run out of women to bed with.

My heart sunked with the thought.

I had to get away from her. Now. Fast.

With a renewed strength, I pushed her away from me.

She was surprised, but she moved away. I know her head turned in my direction, watching my departing back.

"Rhian, are you alright?" Tanong nya habang papalayo ako upang tunguhin ang bathroom ng cabin. Pinili kong hwag sumagot sa tanong nya.

I simply couldn't.

When at last I reached the sanctuary of the bathroom, I closed the door. Safe inside, I leaned against it, my breathing still erratic, eyes threatening to overflow with tears.

"Open up, wifey! We need to talk about this." Her gentle voice made my heart skip a beat. I heard her fist against the door of the bathroom.

Talk about what?

That I was an easy lay?

No. I didn't want to talk about what happened.

I wanted her to go away and leave me alone.

Thank goodness, this bathroom has solid door.

"Rhian!" She was shouting now. "Open this door and let me in!"

Let her in? No way!

I tested my quaky legs and for a moment, I thought that they will give in.

I felt achy. My center were beginning to feel sore.

Humakbang ako, salamat at kinaya pa ng mga binti ko ang bigat ko. Tumayo ako sa harap ng vanity mirror at nagulat sa nakitang itsura ko.

Transfixed was a more appropriate term. I was naked, my tumble of brown curls wild around me, my lips are red and puffy, my eyes slanted and ... what was with the dreamy expression?!

OveraI looked like someone delivered by Sex R' Us. Your-satisfaction-guaranteed or you'll-have-her-free insane thoughts were bouncing inside my head.

Bahagya akong nagulat ng marinig ang mga kalampag sa pinto ng banyo.

"Rhian, open this damn door or I'll ask the cabin crew to open this for me! I want to know if you're okay, damn it! I'm giving you five seconds. One ..."

Nagsimula itong magbilang.

I was in shock as I took and pulled over a terry-cloth robe to hide my nakedness.

Okay?! How could I tell her that I was okay?!

"Two!"

I just engaged in a wild sex with my estranged wife. Against the door. And I just had the most explosive climax after six years.

"Three!" She went on.

There was no way that she would stop.

"I-I'm ... okay." My voice sounded more like a croak. I breath deeply to help stabilize my insides. "I'm alright now. Please go. Just leave me alone ... for now." I tried to inject some conviction in my statement.

Gusto kong mapag-isa. I needed time to think.

***

|Glaiza|

I stood outside the bathroom door, my fist rising to knock at the door again but lowered it when I heard her weak answer. Inihilig ko ang noo sa door panel.

I felt guilty. Mad at myself for the lack of self-control I had exhibited. I'd practically raped her. My action was inexcusable. I deserved to be shot.

I wanted her alright but I shouldn't let my sexual urges took over.

I was despicable.

***

A/N:

That's it for tonight guys! Paganahin na lang ang mga imahinasyon. 😉😁

Hirap pala magsulat ng ganitong scene lalo na at nanonood ka ng Enca. Nakikita ko si G, naiimagine ko tuloy. 😊✌

Have a great weekend everyone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 1.3K 42
[Book 2 of the Mia Series] Seven years have passed since the girls graduated high school together. This story begins as Cambria does her best to bala...
67.8K 2.8K 21
What if one day you found yourself being invisible? What will you do? Is there anyone who can help you? Who? ** This is a story of an celebrity who...
141 1 5
Two strong and independent women. One, who is obvious at what she does. The other, who maintains her subtlety. One, who kills professionally to prote...
Willa By S

Romance

28.3K 2.6K 44
(Book 2) *complete* The first being Alberta. (Willa is not a retelling of Alberta it is quite different with an array of new characters who follow th...