A Vow Of True Love ✔

Por Sajal_ameena

Romance Ranking: #1 on 05/09/17 #2 on 07/08/17 #3 on 06/08/17 ----------- My phone fell down with a loud thud... Más

Prologue
1. My college
2. His brown eyes and red tie
3. The nervous doll
4. she ignored me!!
5. Am I getting married!!?
6. She is mine!!
7. Who is my groom??
8. My confession
9. The Wedding Preparation
10. My Wedding
11. Fate's Game!
12. The Wedding Night
13. Fluctuating Feelings!!
14. Teasing and Sneezing
15. Khan's Mansion
16. Revealed and Relieved
17. Doll's Lizard
18. Invited Fall
19. Hurting Hearts
20. Don't Leave Me
21. Longing Love
22. Father Or Husband
23. The Awaited Meet
24. Never Let You Go
25. I love Your Daughter
26. Kiss and Twist
27.Bittersweet Revenge
28. Bang...Bang...
29. Reality Check
30. The walima
31. Love Aid
32. The Elated Bond
33. Iam in Love
34. My Wet Pillows
36. Love Lock
37. Together { Part - I }
Part - II
38. Becoming one
39. Not A Dream
40 . His Past
41. Healing Wounds
42. I want his happiness!
43. Her mood swings
44. Father-Mother Bliss
45. I killed Aysha
46. Finding out.
47. True Friendship.
48. Calm After Storm
49. Come soon baby.
50. Love & Labour
51. The Little Khan
New Story !
Epilogue
Marrying Mr. Ego
Read book in Ficfun

35. Limelight

40.7K 2.2K 425
Por Sajal_ameena

This chapter is dedicated to my lovely readers who tackle their impossible love...

Zoya's pov :

I woke up with severe headache and groaned when the sunlight hit me. It's seven in the morning.

Ya Allah I missed my prayers....

The bed was empty again then all the incidents of yesterday night consumed my mind, with a heavy heart I went for a hot bath.

I am not gonna cry anymore, I have to ask him the reason for his cold behavior. After all he loves me and I too love him, now I can't let my relationship ruin for any silly reasons.

I sighed and came out from my bath covering my body with a red velvet towel hoping the room to be empty but it wasn't.

Ahad was standing before the dressing table shirtless.... Omg I panicked and turned to get inside the bathroom.

But I found him trying to reach his back of his shoulder and a red stain on on it.

Is that blood... Oh my Allah.

People may think me mad...yes, in a way I am, I can't see my love hurt... Not in any way... all I knew is he is injured and I can't stand that...... Leaving my confusions and pain aside , I rushed to him in a second.

"Ahad , what happened? " he neither turned nor answered me.

How arrogant.....

"I asked you something..." I told in a low tone.

"Why do you care? " he replied still trying to reach his wound.

What the....

"There is a limit for everything Ahad, how many times I told you ... Don't take your anger physically... Idiot. " I snatched the first aid kit from his hand and started to dress his wounds.

I turned him to face me so that it would be easy to treat his shoulder. I cleaned and applied the antiseptic cream on it. Every time I hissed in pain when the cream was applied on the wound. But he stood like stone...

Of course he is one... Totally void of other's feelings and his sometimes. I know my eyes started to water but he was standing still.

I raised my head to meet his eyes he was looking at me with so much love..... Much more...... Love, which melted me. He rested his forehead on mine breathing hard.

" I do care about you Ahad you are my husband....what happened to you? Why are you doing this to us? Please tell me what have I done? Don't kill me like this Ahad... I am really sensitive and I can't take all this. " I told him with my one hand cupping his face and the other resting on Ahad's chest.

Slowly his hands sneaked around my waist leaving my lips to tremble and breathe hitch in my throat when his lips came in contact with my bare shoulder , he pressed my body to his in a way very close and continue to linger his lips on my neck.

I can't handle this new feeling, my heart beat was on a marathon and I felt goose bumps all over my skin but the shocking fact is I am responding to him, arching my neck back.

My grip on his shoulders tightened since my knees gone jelly and I lost my balance .

He lifted me saving my body from touching the ground and continued to kiss me along my jaw line, dragging me to a different world. Just when his lips were inches apart from mine , his phone rang.

I was brought back to reality and found me in a terrible position that my towel would slip and fall down anytime.

Oh my Allah....

We both turned to his mobile and my eyes caught the name I wanted to see last in this world...

MAYA.....

My eyes travelled from his mobile to his injured shoulder, I took my hands off him and freed me from his arms clutching my towel, when the possibility hit me.

Ahad...... Not home.... Maya...... Last night.... Scratches..... Love.... Lust.....

Arggg........ My eyes welled up again and I gave him an impossible look, I hate me for crying so much but what can I do?

So finally I got my answer for his behavior, I didn't want to ask him, it was crystal clear, we may be married but we didn't consummated our marriage yet.

He wanted ME not my heart but only me when I didn't give his wants, he took the other route.

How did I forget he is after all a billionaire he might have got his own ways and get what he wants.

"Listen Maya..... Shit.. Shit... I mean Zoya... I am... This is not what you think nothing happ-" I didn't let him complete his sentence I took my cloths from the bed and rushed to the bathroom.

I found myself on the floor crying hard, my world crashed down... Why on earth these things happening to me? My heart started to bleed, I can't take it.

So he is so much into that girl to the extent of forgetting my name I started to cry like manic but I shouldn't.

No don't cry.... No more crying Zoya.... Don't waste your tears for him. How did I fall for this man?

I want to kill me because Even though he is at the fault I can't hate him... instead I am just getting myself hurt.

I wiped my tears and washed my face. I came out after changing my cloths and found him approaching me but I neglected and reached downstairs.

When I was about to leave he caught my wrist but I didn't turn. " Why are you moving so early?" I didn't answer.

"Wait I'll freshen up and drop you." with that he went upstairs.

The hell you'll drop me Ahad...

I took my things and left the house to catch taxi. A shiver ran down my spine when I thought about our morning encounter.

What have I done? How? And why?

"Because you love him."told my heart.

And my brain told me " He cheated on you Zoya, don't trust him again and get hurt."

Yes, he cheated on me... I decided to listen to my brain. I should not trust him.

I pretended to be really happy in my college only for Sano , she is very happy... And this time she is busy with her phone...exactly with Arhaan.

I don't want to spoil her mood, my phone vibrated for the twenty seventh time with the popping notification of 273 messages.. All from Ahad.

I switched off my phone and started to listen the class leaving Sano in her own world.

Soon it was evening I don't want to go home and I don't want to meet him so I decided to visit my parents but my bad luck he was already waiting for me.

No escape.

He glared at me as expected but I don't care, " why didn't you pick up my calls? " asked me in a low tone and started to drive.

" Mobile was in silent mode. " that was all I told, I didn't let him ask more questions by calling my mummy, I spoke to my mom during the whole ride, leaving him to frustrat.

In home , I went to freshen up and kept myself busy in the kitchen, he tried to talk to me but I told him I was going to prepare for my semester and went to the study room with my book leaving him alone.

This time I didn't do the mistake of looking at his eyes, the eyes that are capable of betraying me so easily and I fall like a stupid for it often.

At night I went to the other room, I didn't want to face him and moreover he is injured he need to rest properly, couch won't be comfortable for him.

I slept quickly.... I am tired.... Like really tired I am not in the mood of facing him or his stupid lies.

---------------------

Days passed...

It's been a week since I talked to him, I feel really sorry for him but my condition is pathetic... I die every time I neglected him but I am beyond hurt to listen or let it go.

He ruined everything...

Today I wasn't feeling well so I took a day off to my college, Ahad unaware of fact started to office.

Alhamdhulillah... I am not alone with him today.

Last week my mom called me and told me about my cousin Ashraf's wedding in kerala, he is marrying a malayali after all love has no boundaries, it's very important and I have to go but how can I call Ahad?

But my mom will be mad if we didn't attend the wedding, so I started to pack my bag with my all necessary stuffs for a week.

I need a break I am desperately lack of peace and I know kerala is the best place to seek peace, the greens and trees and plains and boat house and weather mashaallah... it's the birth place of nature and they maintain it really well.

Now the biggest part is I have to talk to him, almost after a week, every time I think of him our previous encounter strikes my mind, the way he handled me and his kisses, they left me hot, wanted, alive I loved the feeling and him totally but... I don't want him... Not after what he done to me and my love....

With trembling hands I dialed his number.

----------------------

Ahad's pov :

The moment I heard that she didn't love me, I lost my interest to live. My heart stringed in pain, if at all I heard it from some one else I would have smacked the person but it's my Zoya, my girl she told it herself.

What is the basic need for a man to live in this world............ People might think it's

Food...

Clothing....

Shelter....

But the most important thing is LOVE

Something I carved for... Something I couldn't get.... I am a billionaire I have everything name, money, power like everything.... But not peace, and love.

I was a living corpse but one day finally I got a reason to live like a normal man after meeting my Zoya, my life .

But I didn't think everything will be over soon... Why?

Was she acting with me all the while? Is she with me just for her parents? doesn't she love me ? But why? I have done everything from my heart, everything that could make her happy I didn't want her to love me, but alteast she shouldn't have hated me.

The fact she hates me is smashing me every second.

I started to behave distant with her, I know it hurt her but mine is incomparable.

Neglecting her wasn't easy... It was like refusing my breath but I don't have any other go if she is happy away from me I'll do that, but I can't leave her... I can live happily just looking at her but I can't live away from her.

The other day I asked the driver to drop her but I couldn't stop thinking about Zoya, so I decided to visit her and there I saw the person I wanted to see last in this earth..

Arhaan...

She was smiling at him and looked more comfortable with him, so this is it... She hates me because she has someone else in her heart.

The fact that I can't win my wife's heart instead it was so easy for Arhaan, drove me crazy.

I lost my leftover sainity.

In the evening I purposely made her wait and I waited outside her college a little far, fighting my inner turmoil then I found some filthy eyes on her when I heard their comments I picked her up quickly.

She looked scared and worried so I finally have someone to take my anger out, "I will make you pay for bothering my wife you low lives." with that thought I drove to our house.

In the way I saw one of my employee Maya, I made a plan if this works... I could able to make out whether she loves me or not.

I flirted with Maya trying to trigger Zoya's jealousy and the great part is it worked out.

Now I got a little hope...

I dropped my doll and then Maya on the main road nearby a taxi stand. I am thankful to Maya that she helped me even though unknowningly but now she is not my priority, I have things to handle.

I drove back to my doll's college and my eyes fell on those filthy bas***ds.

How dare..... Dare they comment on my wife.

I came back to my car after 10 minutes leaving them with broken arms, bruised face , bleeding mouth and what not... I came after only with the satisfaction of beating them black and blue.

I still can't control my anger but once I came inside my room I met with the calm sleeping face of my wife which is capable of subsiding the brooding beast inside me.

I took her into my arms and found her pillow wet... Damn me... I kissed her eyes and traced her lips with my thumb... I wanted to kiss her badly it's really difficult to control me nowadays when she is around. She hugged me tight and that brought a sharp pain in my upper shoulder.

May be because of the fight.

In the morning I got a call and when I came back to my room it was empty I took the first aid kit and started to treat my wounds.

Then I heard Zoya yelling at me, she is back..

She turned me around and there stood my girl in her full glory. She was just in her red towel that came till her knee, her hair wet, her plump lips soaked in water, her scent.. I don't have control over myself.

I haven't seen her like this before...

" I do care about you Ahad you are my husband....what happened to you? Why are you doing this to us? Please tell me what have I done? Don't kill me like this Ahad... I am really sensitive and I can't take all this. " that's it what all I heard was wrong, I have to talk to her but before that I wanna feel her now desperately.

My hands and lips did it's job on her, her thundering heartbeat and breathing was making me insane this is the first time I feel her this way and she's responding me.

Good girl.....

When I was about to get her lips my phone rang....

Disaster...

The moment she saw Maya's name flashing in my mobile Zoya's hand left me and her eyes were replaced with pain. Something couldn't coherent..

The fact strikes me when her gaze moved from my should to the mobile.

No no no .... This is not what you think Zoya... Please trust me.

But no use...

Days passed increasing the my guilt and her hesitation.

I was sitting in my office, my hands over my head... What will I do now? I can't bare her negligence it's killing me...

I got a call from Maya... Why she is calling me... this women... She kept calling me and at last I lost my patients.

"What is your problem, you knew very will that I don't have any interest on you then why the hell are you disturbing me?" I blasted.

"I- I am sorry Mr. Khan... I am sure I'll not bother you anymore. " told Zoya.

Then I saw the caller ID it was my wife... What else you wanna mess up Ahad?

I called her again but it was switched off. And did she called me Mr. Khan... Now I am back to square one.

"Bhai please take care of Ridha , I'll be back in a minute after handling the file to the HR department. " told Haya and left me along with Ridha .

Ridhu came to me and hugged me tight something I want now.

"What happened mamu? " this girl is small but can read my mind so easily.

"I have hurted someone so badly Ridhu? "

"Have you apologized? "

"No"

"Then do it, I am sure everything will be alright mamu." she hugged me again.

"Sometimes apologies are not enough baby." I laughed bitterly at her.

"Then try the magic.... The lie game... I played it with mami and you know what momma started to love me a lot after that game... It works mamu? "

"Wa-what game? " I stammered.

"Lie game mamu.... I played it with mami.... We lied each other she told me she hates you." I sighed.

Not wasting a second I carried Ridhu in my arms and handed her to Haya.

My car was in a rocket speed to her college, I wanna see her, see my doll. But she wasn't there. I hurriedly went home and found it empty.

I started to fear... Where are you doll?

My phone rang and I picked it without seeing the ID

"Hello.... Hello.... Doll.... Zoya answer me.... Doll I am sorry." No reply

I saw my mobile it was from an UNKNOWN NUMBER, when I was about to cut the call... The person spoke " I'll get her this time... Hahahha"

---------------------------------------

Assalamu allaikum and hello to all my lovely readers...

How was the chapter? So you all got what you commented me in the previous chapter, some may be left out but you'll get to see it in the next chapter.

Ahad - A mess box, comment if you agree.. 🙃🙃😂😂

What do you think will the unknown person get Zoya this time? What will happen in kerala?

NOTE : In the upcoming chapters you'll all get some intimate scenes of Ahya since you people wished. 🤗😍

As usual comment what you want in the next chapter I'll try to include it.

Don't forget to vote😄😄

Keep supporting 😉😉

- Yours Sajal😊

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

26.3K 829 21
#1st Rank in #boldness "Go. Go. Go. Go." Both of them said pushing me inside and walking me towards my room. "Going. Going. Going, girls. Going." I...
191K 8.7K 24
Ranked #5 in General Fiction on 18 Aug 2018. I would like to thank my readers for this constant support. ***************************************** "...
121K 7K 47
BOOK 1 - YOUR SERIES . The one who was rude, arrogant, cold hearted used to melt when he was around the love of his life, vachi. Everyone knew about...
717K 35.9K 66
#25 in Romance. "I don't care if I fall in love with a Devil,as long as that Devil will love me the way he loves hell." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...