Beauty & Betrayal.

By OmgLarry_

❝Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is a gro... More

About Abby.
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Not An Update ➳
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Quick Update x

Seventeen - Christmas Special.

95 9 8
By OmgLarry_

Previously on Beauty & Betrayal chapter 16.

Harry? Date? surprise? official? no way i was dreaming. I decided to slap my self to see if it was a dream or not but actually it was all real. asdfghjkl.

I put my phone on the charge and turned around grabbing my blanket all over my body and started thinking about the date.

I felt my eye lids becoming heavy every second so i closed my eyes & slept.

Forgetting all the bullshit that happened today and the main reason was Harry.

.

.

Its finally Christmas and harry's taking me out and i have no idea where, I got up out of bed and headed downstairs.

"Morning dad!" I said and saw dad cooking some lunch, oh its 2:30 already? Wow. I slept alot.

Molly was no where to be found as if she was reading my mind i saw her runing downstairs, She grabbed me by my arm and pulled me out of the kitchen to the living room.

"Listen, I'm sorry for being like that the past few days." She said as she looked down at the ground.

I felt kinda bad for her, "It's fine." I said as i hugged her tight, she looked at me and smiled and sat on the couch.

"Dad, can i tell you something?" I said as i looked him in the eye, i really wanted to tell him that me & harry are official.

"Me and harry are dating." I spoke fast as he came closer to me and hugged me as molly did the same.

"Since when? be careful darling okay." I heard my dad say as i nodded. "Why didn't you tell me you dummy." Molly said as she giggled and looked away with a sad expression on her face.

"It all happened yesterday, he just kissed me and told me that he loved me and that i was different." I told the both of them as they gave me a hug.

"Alright then, Christmas lunch is gonna be ready in a bit." Dad said as he kissed my head.

I nodded in agreement and went upstairs to take a shower, I entered the bathroom and took a really hot relaxing shower, as soon as i got out i saw harry sitting on my bed.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS!" he said as he jumped and hugged me while the towel was still wrapped around my body.

"I though you were coming at 8!" i said as we both giggled.

"I wanted to spend more time with my girlfriend." He said as crushed his lips into mine, we kissed for long as he pulled away and placed his forehead on mine.

"I love you." He said as he was drawing circles on my back with his fingers, the thought of harry kissing me and telling me im his girlfriend made me blush really hard that i smiled at my self and looked down at the ground.

I felt his hand lifting up my chin. "Your blushing." he said as he smirked.

"No shit." i said as he laughed hard, i loved the way his dimples went deeper every time he looked at me and smiled or laughed.

"I need to change." I said looking at him.

"Then change." He said and stick ed his tongue out at me, "I've already seen you naked so do it." he said as i gasped really hard and i saw him covering his mouth of what he said.

"Oops." he said loudly as i felt my cheeks become really red.

He laughed really hard that i punched him in the shoulder playfully while im blushing.

"How did yo-" i said as he interrupted me

"Remember that time when u were changing into your bikini? Yeah i walked past your room and opened the door and closed it as fast as i could in a quite way so you wont notice it was me." he spoke fast, "And that was when i saw your naked body." He said as i punched him in the shoulder again.

"Hahaha, whats wrong babe?" he said as he giggled, "I mean its fine if you want to see me naked." He said as he winked. Yeah i was blushing.

"No, maybe later." i said as i looked down at the ground and started walking to my closet as i heard him get up and head towards me.

"Abby." he said and stood in front of me while placing both his hands in his back pocket and looking deeply into my eyes.

"Are you a virgin?" He said as a smirk went over his lip.

Whoa, harry just asked me if I'm a virgin or not. I'm fucking blushing the shit out of my cheeks right now that i can barely look up at him.

.

.

*Harry'sP.O.V*

"Are you a virgin? I asked as i smirked at her.

Shes blushing like hell her cheeks are like a tomato or something.

"So that's a yes." i said as i giggled.

She took her clothes & makeup bag from the closet still smiling and looking down at the ground as she reached the bathroom to change.

After 5 minutes she came out with this short Christmas elf dress with a big smile on her face.

"Happy Christmas yay!!" She screamed and jumped up and down in happiness/Excitement

I got up from her bed grabbing her waist as i pick her up from the ground playfully.

"Harry let go!!" She yelled as she laughed really hard while i tickled her.

Suddenly we both fell on the bed, Abby on top of me.

.

.

*Abby'sP.O.V*

Harry picked me up from the ground playfully as we both laugh and scream at each other and then suddenly we both fell on the bed, Me on top of harry.

I smirked and got off of him as he smirked back, "No,no stay. I'm enjoying it." He said as his smirk grow wider me punching him in the shoulder playfully as he giggles.

We both went downstairs me wearing my stupid short, stupid Christmas elf dress.

As i walked past my dad i found him looking at me and laughing with his hands placed on his stomach.

"What are you doing Abigail James?" He said chuckling and shaking his head at the same time.

I stuck my tongue out at him playfully, Again.

Dad cooked some turkey and mash potatoes for the lunch and it smells really good.

I grab 2 plates and place one in front of harry's and mine as i grabbed a knife and a fork cutting a piece of turkey for me and harry.

My dad poured some whine in the glass and handed it to me harry & molly.

As i sat down i grabbed my knife and fork cutting the piece of goodie and placing it inside my mouth, The turkey was beautifully cooked and it tasted really good. I've never tasted something delicious like this before.

I grab the whine sipping it as i grabbed a piece of tissue whipping my mouth. Woah I'm full already.

"Thanks dad for the awesome meal, Love you." I said as i gave him a warm smile and sat on the couch to watch TV or something.

.

.

It was 7:30 and i had some short time to get ready for the date harry told me about.

I got up and ran upstairs making him notice that its 7:30 already, I went over my closet taking a look over what i should wear.

Yes, A crop top and a skirt. Perfect.

I grabbed my black crop top and a neon skirt with some black tights because it will defiantly be chilly outside.

I also grabbed my black sweater and went over to my bed placing the outfit on the edge of my table as i took off my elf dress, and changed my bra and panties into a white and black polka dots.

I wore my outfit and quickly curled my hair into loose curls, I went over my make up table & grabbed everything i needed applying it to my face.

I am finally done as i grab my black pumps and wear them.

I walked past molly's room going downstairs to harry.

.

.

*OPTIONAL: FOR THIS PART DOWN THERE LISTEN TO GIVE ME LOVE BY ED SHEERAN FOR MORE FEELS LOL OKAY BAI KEEP READING ILYY.*

*Harry'sP.O.V*

Abby finally came down and she looks stunning.

"Hey there, Georges." i said as i winked at her, She looked down at the ground while her cheeks turn into a shade of pink and red mixed together.

Oh i love it when i make her feel like that.

"Lets go." i said as she nodded in agreement.

She waved a goodbye at her dad & molly as i drove off.

"How many minutes till we get there?" She said.

"20 or 10 maybe." I said as i placed my hands on her thigh. I suddenly felt something placed on my hand and it was her hand.

A song on the radio called Give me love by ed sheeran was playing.

Give me love like her,

'Cause lately I've been waking up alone.

Pain splatted tear drops on my shirt,

Told you I'd let them go.

I heard Abby humming along with the song as i decided to sing it to her.

And that I'll find my corner,

Maybe tonight I'll call you,

After my blood turns into alcohol,

No I just wanna hold you,

Give a little time to me, we'll burn this out,

We'll play hide and seek, to turn this around,

And all I want is the taste that your lips allow,

My my, my my-y oh give me love,

I Sang to Abby as her eyes widened at me actually singing to her.

She grabbed my hand kissing it gently and holding it tight.

I actually never sang to anyone like that before, Alone. I love Abby so much, i love her so much that it seriously hurts to think about, if i could describe my love to her I Would.

"I love you, Abby so much." i said as i patted her arm gently.

"i love you too." She mouthed as a smile grew upon her lips.

.

.

*Abby'sP.O.V*

We finally reached at this beautiful garden inside an unknown forest.

As I walk into the garden, I forget the world and I realize I walked into a paradise. The sound of the birds singing, and the water flowing, and the wind blowing between the trees, it was all spectacular. In addition to all the beautiful flowers, with different shapes and smells and colours, it took my breath away. As I sat on the bench with harry in a small shaded building, I look at every single detail and wonder how beautiful nature is, I look at every single detail and wonder how beautiful nature is. As I walk barefoot on the grass and reach the pond, I could see my reflection in the water, I could feel the warth of it with my hands. Nature is not only beautiful, but it makes you feel beautiful too, it's god's true master piece. I was delighted to hear the bired I was delighted to hear the birds create their own music, and watch the trees shed their leaves creating new ones. Furthermore, I was delighted to interact with mother nature, to feel it and smell it and be able to touch it. As I earlier said, I didn't walk into a garden, I walked into god's paradise on earth.

"Harry, its beauti-" i said as he interrupted me by hugging me tight in his arms.

"I know." He whispered in my ears.

He suddenly went over his back pack an grabbed out his speakers connecting it to his phone, with a really slow song playing.

He turned on the volume on high and walked over me.

"May i have this dance?" He said as he smiled making his beautiful dimples show.

"You may." I say in res ponce as he places his hands on my waist and mine around his neck me looking up at him.

Harry was a little bit taller than me and i find it really cute.

We both danced in silence staring at each others eyes and not leaving one another.

He grabbed my chin with his index and thumb finger as his face came closer to mine.

He pulled me in for a hug and leaned down to nuzzle my nose before pressing his lips to mine. At first it was gentle, like he was afraid to hurt me, but as soon as I began kissing him back he responded by pushing me against the small building wall that was behind us, and kissed me with so much passion that I saw stars. I felt his tongue run across my bottom lip and I opened my mouth to let our tongues explore each others mouths. He ran his fingers through my hair and pulled me closer, before pulling away from me completely so we could catch a breath.

He placed his forehead on mine still hugging me tight, "I love you so much baby, you are mine and Only mine." He said as he sat down on the bench me sitting on his lap.

"There's something left i need to show you." He said as he grabbed my hand pulling me to the pond that raveled the moonlight and the beautiful shining stars.

We sat down on the grass just looking and admiring the beauty of the night.

.

.

*Harry'sP.O.V*

As we both sat down i grabbed my phone pretending i was checking something so Abby wont look over at me.

I text ed Liam and niall in a group chat we created when i was at abby's house.

H: Are they ready or not?

N: Yes they are, should we light them now?

L : yeah should we do it now or later mate?

MM its 40 seconds till 12

3

2

1

H: Now!

As soon as i sent that to the both lads suddenly fireworks began to explode in the sky as Abby got up in excitement.

"Did you plan that!!?" She said as i nodded and she held both of her hands looking up at the sky admiring the beautiful view of the sparkling fireworks that had different kind of colours.

"Thank you so much harry, really. i love you so much and i mean it." She said as she grabbed my hand and gave me a kiss on my lips.

"Merry Christmas Abby." I said as i grabbed her in my arm making her head placed on my bare chest.

And that's how Christmas night ended. Abby made me feel different. I love her and nothing can change that, Ever.

.

.

.

*A/N*

HI GUYS OMG LONG TIME NO TALKIE HEHE, I FINALLY UPDATED THIS CHAPTER I WAS REALLY BUSY SORRY BUT I HOPE YOU LOVE THIS ONE SO FAR

10 VOTES AND 5 COMMENTS FOR THE NEXT ONE XOXO AND GUESS WHAT OMG YOU WONT BELIEVE THIS.

JC CAYLEN FROM O2L FOLLOWED ME AFTER I SPAMMED HIM 208 TWEETS.

CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT? AND HE'S MY YOUTUBE CRUSH ERMAYGAWDDD,

ANYWAYS I HOPE U LIKED THIS ONE!! LOVE YAWW

-FARAHH<333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 91 31
Can we really blame the stars?
1.9M 45.7K 80
It's hard to resist a bad boy who is a good man.
10.3K 180 55
I couldn't love him. Because loving him, would only put him in danger...
67.2K 1.3K 37
❝Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is growing up.❞ © Copyright: All rights reserved...