Life with Older Brothers

נכתב על ידי blue4434

Hi, my name is Landon Moore. I live with my dad and two older brothers. They're great most of the time, but o... עוד

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
AN
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
A/N
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Sorry!
Chapter 95

Chapter 41

4.1K 60 13
נכתב על ידי blue4434

Brody's POV
I was sitting in last period bored out of my mind. Mrs. Lynn was boring the class by talking about wars. History was always my least favorite class. The only thing getting me through this dreadful class was it was Friday. I was watching the clock and it seemed to always make time go slower, so I looked away hoping to make it faster.

"Brody." Lucas whispered and tapped my shoulder.

I turned to look at him. He was sitting right behind me.

"You going to the party tonight?" He asked quietly, so Mrs. Lynn wouldn't hear.

"I can't. I have to stay with Landon." I told him. Leaving Landon alone was never a good idea. He was too much of a trouble maker.

"Just take him to my house. My mom will watch him and he can hangout with Jake." Lucas tried.

"Ok, I'll think about it." I told him. It did sound like a good idea. I haven't been to a party for months. If I decided to go I definitely wouldn't get drunk because I still have to take care of Landon.

"Ok, text me when you decide." He said. I nodded and turned back to the clock. Only two minutes left.

Those were one of the worst two minutes of my life.

"You papers comparing the wars are due Monday, so don't forget." Mrs. Lynn said as the bell rang.

I groaned. I did not want to write a stupid paper, but I have to pass this class.

I grabbed my books and bag and walked to my locker. As I was doing my combination I felt lips kiss my cheek. I turned and was met with the beautiful face of Kaitlin.

"Hey babe." I smiled and continued to unlock my locker.

"Hey, so I heard you're going to the party tonight?" She said. Ugh Lucas must of told people.

"I haven't decided. I need to talk with Landon." I told her.

"Ok, well I hope you come." She smiled and kissed me again before walking off.

I put my books in my locker and slammed it shut. I grabbed my keys from my pocket and went to my jeep. I drove home jamming to music. I was the first one home. Noah would probably hangout with his friends tonight and the bus didn't drop Landon off for another ten minutes.

I went inside and set my stuff down in my room. Then headed to the kitchen to find a snack. I looked through the cabinets but nothing caught my eye, so I decided on a apple. Basketball started next week and I need to start eating healthier foods.

As I was sitting on the counter eating my apple the door opened and slammed shut. Landon walked in with his book bag slung over his shoulder.

"Hey bud, you're home early." Usually the bus didn't get here for another seven minutes.

"I know, a lot of people didn't ride the bus today because they have nice siblings to drive them home." He said, which I knew he's still annoyed Noah and I don't drive him home everyday.

"Oh your life is so terrible." I joke.

"Yeah it is! So can I go to Jakes today?" He asked.

"Sure." I smiled. I really did want to go to that party.

"Guess what?" He asked excitedly.

"Hmm?" I hummed.

"Today in science class we got to dissect frogs!" He stated as it was the most exciting thing in the world.

"Woah, that's cool bud!" I said, trying to match his excitement.

"This one girl was freaking out over it, so Jake and I set it on her chair while she was getting a drink. When she came back she actually sat on it!" He said, laughing uncontrollably.

I chuckled some. Landon was always a trouble maker and I'm not sure how he has gone half a year with only getting one detention.

"So I'm dropping you off at Jakes soon because I'm going to a party." I told him.

"I wanna go to the party!" He said excitedly.

"No, you're too young." I shook my head.

"Please!" He begged giving me those puppy dog eyes.

"I thought you wanted to go to Jakes?" I asked.

"I want to go to the party more! You never take me." He whined. I would never take my 12 year old brother to a party with alcohol.

"Yeah because you're too young. When you're 21 I'll take you." I told him. I really don't want Landon drinking until the legal age. I didn't want Noah to either, but he never listened and I gave up.

"But Noah goes and he's not 21!" He whined. "That's not fair."

"Life's not fair bud, but Noah isn't even going to this party." I told him.

He stomped his foot and ran to his room. I rolled my eyes. He is such a spoiled brat. When he doesn't get his way he throws a tantrum.

"Landon stop being a brat!" I yelled to him.

"Shut up!" He yelled back.

I walked to his room and found him laying on the floor.

"Stop with the attitude or you won't be able to go to Jakes." I told him sternly.

"Just leave me alone!" He said, pushing me.

I left the room tired of dealing with his tantrum. If he continued he would definitely not go to Jakes.

I sat down on the couch and flipped through the channels. Nothing good is ever on. I settled on ESPN, but really just texted Kaitlin. I told her about Landon and she said I could just bring Landon over to her house and her dad would watch him. Last time they were together they really hit it off, so I decided to accept that offer.

"Landon!" I yelled up the stairs.

He came down a minute later looking happier.

"Brody, I'm sorry about throwing a fit." He told me.

"Thanks bud!" I said, ruffling his hair. He slapped my hands away and sat beside me.

"So while I'm gone do you want to go hangout with Kaitlin's Dad?" I asked him. If he didn't want to, then I would take him to Jakes.

"YES!!" He yelled and jumped on me.

I laughed at his excitement.

"Can we leave now?" He asked.

"Give me like 30 minutes." I told him. I still needed to get ready.

"We'll hurry up!" He rushed me.

Landon's POV
Brody just told me I'm going to hangout with Kaitlin's Dad. I'm so excited! I love him. I would rather hangout with him then go to a party.

Brody was taking forever to get ready, like normal. Like is it that hard to just be quick for once?!

"Brody!! Hurry up!" I yelled, getting very impatient.

"Hold on!" He yelled back.

A couple minutes later he came down with a new outfit on.

"Ok, I'm ready." He told me. I jumped off the couch and grabbed my shoes.

"Finally!" I said, making my way to his jeep.

We drove to Kaitlin's and I was super happy. I haven't seen him in a month!

We walked inside and I saw Rob sitting on the couch.

"ROB!" I yelled and jumped into his lap.

"Hey Landon!" He smiled and gave me a hug, which I returned. "I've never had someone that excited to see me."

"You should've seen him earlier. He was jumping around and screaming." Brody told him and laughed.

"I just love you that much! You're awesome!" I said, smiling wide.

"Awe that's so cute!" Kaitlin said.

"Ugh Kaitlin! I've told you before, I'm a boy, I'm not cute." I complained.

"Sorry Landy!" She laughed.

"I'll see you later Landon. Be good." Brody told me, kissing my forehead.

Kaitlin and Brody left, so time for the fun!

"What do you want to do?" Rob asked me as I was still sitting in his lap.

"Wanna play basketball?" I asked. We both loved sports, so I knew he would be down.

"Sure." He smiled and went to get a ball.

We ended up playing a intense game of basketball. He won sadly, but I put up a good fight.

We went inside warn out.

"Do you want pizza for dinner?" Rob asked.

"Yeah!" I said, taking a drink of water.

He ordered the pizza. While we were waiting we started watching a movie. It was the new teenage mutant ninja turtle movie. It was a pretty good movie to be honest.

We ate pizza, then we played Xbox. It was super fun! No one likes playing with me at home because they say I'm not good enough, but I beat Rob!

"What time do you normally go to bed at home?" Rob asked me.

"1 am." I lied, but I wish that was my bedtime.

"That's pretty late. You're not lying to me are you?" He asked with a goofy smile.

"Uhh maybe." I grinned.

He grabbed me and tickled me, but the nice thing about Rob was when I asked him to stop he did. My brothers never listened to me. They always make me say something stupid before they'll stop.

After Rob released me, I lied on the couch trying to catch my breath. As I was lying there Rob put a blanket over me and gave me a pillow. I think he's trying to put me to sleep. It's only 11 o'clock, but Brody won't be back until like 2 am.

Rob put a new movie in and I cuddled into the pillow and blanket. I didn't even get through the first 10 minutes of the movie before I was out.

Brody's POV
The party just ended and I had tons of fun. It was 2 am and Kaitlin and I were headed back to her house. It was kinda nice going out and not having to worry about Landon. I knew Rob would keep him in line.

As we went inside I saw Rob sitting in the recliner still awake and Landon was fast asleep on the couch.

"Hey guys." Rob whispered, trying not to wake Landon.

"Hey. How was he?" I asked.

"He was great! We played basketball and stuff. He sure does have a lot of energy, but I think I tired him out pretty well." Rob said. I looked at Landon and it looked like he was super tired.

"When did he fall asleep?" I asked.

"About 11. He tried to tell me his bedtime was 1 am." Rob laughed.

"He wishes." I said. I bent down to grab Landon. I pulled the blanket off him slowly, so I didn't wake him up. I lifted him into my arms and he whined some, but quickly fell back asleep.

"Thanks for watching him." I told Rob.

"Anytime." Rob said.

I said goodbye and went to my jeep. I sat Landon in the passenger seat and buckled him up.

When we go home Landon woke up.

"Woah! Where am I?" Landon asked tiredly.

"We just got home." I told him, trying not to laugh at his comment.

I went around to his side and pulled him out. He still wasn't 100% awake so I carried him inside.

I noticed Noah's truck in the drive way, which I was happy about. I don't need him out all night.

I brought Landon to his room and changed him into his pajamas. I pulled the covers back and placed his body down, then covered him up.

"Love you little buddy." I whispered and kissed his head.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

32K 1.6K 19
Whoever let Lily Hayes have 4 older brothers deserves a smack in the face. This story will contain the life of Lily Hayes getting teased, tortured...
4.3K 61 44
Hello I'm Laura, I'm 20 years old my brother is Corey. There's a lot of drama when I first move in. Something happens tho. Read to find out (might...
2M 43.3K 34
"let's give this girl six older brothers" they said "it will be fun" they said um... whoever "they" is, really wanted to see me struggle!
36.7K 376 40
Hey everybody it's me, Megan... I am currently 13 years old. And I live with my Big Brother Kevin. He is my legal guardian because I was 7 years old...