Amourshipping High - The Hero...

By Amourboy15

A teenage 18 year old girl named Serena, living in Kalos and goes to high meeting her friends Dawn, May, Mist... More

School begin
Mystery boy
The Fight
Getting to know you
Let the rivalry begin
The Battle of Love
New champion day out
Lets play
Trust or Lie
Goodbye Kalos, Hello Amour
I stand tall cause you know, I'm a winner
Satoshi/Gekkouga vs Alain and Charizard X
Keep each other company
The new couple
Good times
A plan to break Amour
Calem's plan
The problem
Unexpected
Decision: Calem or Ash - Kalos or Amour
New student
Author's note
Aurelia
A Battle for the win
Truth spoken
Still falling for you
No time for love, got to save the world
End for a living part 1
End for a living part 2
A life of a hero
Shoutout and new books
Redo and future (Not A Chapter)

The twist

15.3K 232 523
By Amourboy15

Ash POV

I'm in history class right now and it's pretty going well. I've been doing questions about People and Pokemon. which were very easy to do. Pikachu was in my bag sleeping inside. Also, Dawn was having some trouble with the questions so I helped her. But the strangest part was that strange girl. Serena, I see her looking back at me and Dawn, she's had a mad expression for some reason. I don't know why.

Man, girls are weird.

the hilarious part was Camel or Calem whatever. He tried calling her multiple times but she won't answer to him. You could've seen his face it was hilarious.

Ha, is that what you call a relationship or what. I thought

finally, Serena realises that Her 'boyfriend' was calling her, she was really embarrassed while Calem was fuming.

*ring*ring*

The bell rang and the class started to pack up their things getting ready to head home. Students were now exiting the class. Calem walked away pretty quick and left leaving Serena on her own.

what a prick camel.

Dawn who already packed her stuff and began to walk to the door but stopped, turning around to look at me.

"Hey Ash, you coming"

I looked at her and smiled but my auburn eyes moved to Serena place, she had her head down with a sad face, then looked back Dawn.

"what about Serena"

Dawn looked at me then Serena and again at me with a smirk formed on her face like a devil. Seriously what's wrong with this girl.

"Ok Ash, go on ahead, I'll be waiting for you outside" she said and walked out of the classroom door, leaving the two us inside.

I looked over at Serena who was still the same. My mind told me to go and talk to her but my gut said not too.

What shall I do, go with my head or my gut?

So I went with my gut.

I carefully Picked up my bag not to wake my buddy up And head out of the room but from the corner of my eye. there was one tear dropped from one of serena's eye. i felt sad for her but why?

My body paused, stopping me in my tracks from heading out of the classroom, I turned around, walking towards her desk.

"Hey Serena. are you alright" i replied, looking at her and sat down by grabbing a random chair.

"yeah, i'm fine." She said, still looking down while talking. although i can still see her right through.

i sighed "no you're not. come on Serena I'm your friend, please tell me" looking at her, waiting for an answer to be spoken, but Serena didn't speak.

sighed again, knowing what was the problem. "is it Calem"

Suddenly, she turns and puts her arms around me and cries placing her head on my shoulder with her hair covering my face that smelt like fresh strawberry.

I was taken back from her action, my cheeks started getting hotter like lava, her salty tears where crying on my left shoulder as we were in a hug position, for some reason I felt my heart beating so fast, but why? Why do I get this affection towards this girl? is she my type?

i shook out my crazy thoughts and continued by placing my hand on her back.

"there, there" I whispered soothingly as I can, patting her back softly, calming her down in a hug position. After some minuets we departed and i gave a warm goofy smile.

"come on, lets go, dawn is waiting outside" I said and got up from my seat.

She nods and stood up, packing her bag and walks out the door with me.

When we walked out, i saw Dawn and my cousin may talking to each other across the hallway.

"hey guys" I called them, getting their attention.

"hey cuz" may chirped. 

"shall we get going" Dawn replied, smiling at me and Serena

"yeah" I nod and start to walk out with Dawn by my beside and may with Serena behind.

We walked out the school building smelling the fresh air in our nostrils as we headed straight to our homes. we kept on talking about random thing, although, I glanced at Dawn who had a smirk, looking both at me and Serena.

"So Ash, Gary told me your very strong," she said, batting her eyelashes.

"Well, not really though, it just my Pokemon, they believe in me and i believe in them, we battle together, and win together, that's how I roll" fist pumping in the air with determination.

"Wow, strong words Ash"

"Thanks Dawn" i replied by scratching my nape from her complement which made embarrassed.

"That's my cousin" may chirped.

however i didn't hear Serena say anything it was like she was silent as a meowstick sleeping at night. i glanced a little and all she did was glaring her shining sapphire eyes at Dawn with a jealous expression.

But that didn't stop as she smirked again, this time she got me right where I wanted.

" Say Ash, i got a question to ask you" Dawn asked.

"Go on"" i wondered and looked straight ahead where I'm walking.

"Do you have a crush on someone" Dawn said with smirk spread across her face once again.

the questions left off guard, i mean why would a strange girl ask a strange question, does she like me or something?.

"errm well..i" i trailed off, i didn't know what to say, well technically i do have crush on that same girl since childhood, but i can't tell to these three girls, who knows maybe they'll tease me in front of their friends. Worst of all Gary will call me 'ashy boy' to 'ashy the lover boy'. damn i hate that stupid nickname.

"i what" Dawn replied still with that smirk.

damn i hate this girl.

i can also see may who was doing the same expression for the first time, great. while Serena looked away from Dawn and onto me, now all the girls are focusing on me. i wanted to lie to them by saying no.

instead i said

"i errr....do" finally saying out from my mouth.

"so who is your crush then" Dawn asked raising one eyebrow.

"yeah cuzz, tell us" May asked the same while Serena had a curious expression gazing right at me.

well i could tell them at little.

i signed lightly "OK, i'll tell you, my crush is from my childhood, i met her at kanto summer camp"

Dawn was squealing like a child listening to story. May did the same but smiled, as for Serena her cheeks were increasingly getting red.

"what does she look like" Dawn questioned getting straight to the point,  seriously this blueberry is crazy.

i shrugged my shoulders "don't know, all i remember is that she has blue eyes, that all i could remember."

"OK then" Dawn said and carried on walking with May doing same, but to Serena she was just looking at me with her face blushing madly, is she embarrassed or something.

"hey Serena, your face is going red"

"H-Huh" she looked at me in wide eyed and covered  her face with her silky long honey blond hair, covering up her face. which was cute.

Inside i felt that warm feeling again and my brain tingling. Why do i feel this way?

Shaking off the feeling, i saw my house nearby, i said goodbye to the three girls and walked towards my house, may was going with Dawn while Serena was....following me.

I turned and stopped in my track.

"hey Serena why are you following me"

"huh, i'm going to my house" she replied, i could sense some nervousness from her but shook it off.

the two of us continued on walking,
as we arrived, I start to walk up to my house, I looked at my shoulder to see Serena who was going to her house which was two houses down the street and soon entered while I did the same.

before entering, I took my bag and blue jacket off putting both on the hanger and went to the living room to see my mum sitting down with Mr mime.

"welcome Ash" she greeted with a motherly smile.

"thanks mom, so what's for dinner" i said with a loud grumble coming from my stomach, man my stomach does need food huh, i scratched my nape in embarrassment and looked at my mom smiling.

"Dinner will be ready in a couple of minutes" she said and carried on watching TV with mr mime.

a couple of minuets eh, I thought. Forming a bright smile.

I got up from my seat and walked towards the kitchen and head out of the back door, opening it and closing behind, walking towards an open field, well this house is big and it does have a Battlefield.

I took out all my Pokeball out from my belt, pressing the button to expand and throw all in the air.

my five pokemon came out, standing in front of me and roared making a battle cry with Pikachu coming out from the kitchen door who probably woke up just now.

I looked at all of my Pokemon with a wide smile across on my face looking at my team, they have all grown up and are really strong. It makes me want to cry when they were small to big.

Ah those good old days. my Pokemon where always by my side, they never give up until the end.

I gave cough to give them attention and spoke out.

"Ok guys were going to do some serious training, so you ready!" i exclaimed fist pumping in the air as they all roar in excitement.

Then they went on to do their training while i continued to smile.

"you better watch out Calem because i'm not going easy on you"

Serena POV

After i entered my house, finally relaxation. my mum had to go out shopping, so now I'm home alone.

I went to the living room and sat down on a comfy sofa, switching on the television going through every channels which were very boring.

I heard my phone buzz, I took it and checked to see Dawn messaged. Ugh, what does she want.

First she teases about my crush and now she starts flirting with him. I mean should a bestie do that against you?.

I looked through the message that Dawn send on pokebook.

'I know you were jealous'

"What" I squinted and typed on the screen.

'What do you mean, I wasn't jealous'

'Yes you were, remember. Walking home. Flirting with your hero and future husband.'

I started to blush madly when she typed future husband but ignored and typed.

He's not my future husband

When I typed this, I felt sad and upset with my chest getting heavier. Sure he is my crush but I've got Calem. Oh Arceus what shall I do?.

He will be one day

When she send the message, Dawn went offline leaving me speechless. With my head flying around with many questions.

Calem POV

Man I'm bored. I thought

I'm in my house right now, home alone, my dad went out to do some evil things.  Well he's been doing this for the past months now which doesn't bothers me one bit.

However, I need some fun to do, but what.

Well I can call my sexy girlfriend Serena to come to my house but I bet she with that ashhole boy, man I really want to kill that guy.

Hmm, maybe I'll humiliate him in battle, if I win I'm going make his life a living hell and bow down before me, yes brilliant plan Calem, what a brilliant plan.

But still I need fun, who should I call.

A buzz rang in my pocket. I took it out and opened it. When I did, A smiled formed across my face. Pressing the dial button and put it near my ear.

"Hey babe, how you doing"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

272K 6.4K 60
After travelling back to Kanto from a long holiday with his Mom, Ash finds all of his friends in the Kanto region. They all meet and discover a tourn...
1M 39.9K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
198K 3K 26
โš ๏ธRewrittenโš ๏ธ Search 'Resurgence| A Pokรฉmon Fanfiction' ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 'Never Give Up Until The End' Is what got him to where he is toda...
89.7K 1.2K 21
After losing to Alain at the Kalos League, Ash went back to Kanto only to get betrayed by his so-called friends, including Serena. Believing they wer...