Kidnapped By The Love Of My L...

By RawRawwx

Isadora Moon is an ordinary girl, she parties, she shops with her best friend and she fights with her older b... More

The Story So Far.
My Story From The Middle.
When You're Master Asks The Weirdest Questions.
This Is Where It All Begins.
The Plan.
Tonight Is Gonna Be A Long Night.
Finding The Answers.
Running Away.
A Place To Be Free.
We Need To End This.
Kidnapped, With The Love Of My Life.
What Do We Do Now?
Protecting What You Care About.
Welcome Back Winter Once Again.
What's Wrong With Her Doctor?
It's Now Or Never.
Breathe Slow.
Feel This.
I'll Meet You There.
Crush Crush Crush.
Now You're Gone.
Back In Black.
Do You Want Me Dead?
Stay Awake.
Time To Wake Up.
I Can't Do It Alone.
Here We Go Again. *Epilogue*
Authors Note.
Author's Note.
Sequel News!
Authors Note on sequel!!!

Everything Is Not What It Seems.

3.6K 49 2
By RawRawwx

My longest chapter :D I think xD

I know this is longer than usual, but I'm not sure if its the longest chapter I've ever wrote.

Enjoy,

Laura-Ann x

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Damien's POV -

I watched Isadora as a grin spread across her pretty little face, wrapping her arms around the neck of some dark haired male in front of her. Listening intently, trying to catch what they were talking about.

"Tyler, what are you doing here?" She gushed, still gripping tight onto the poor guy. Wait, Tyler? Who's Tyler?! I walked closer to the window, making it look subtle as I opened the window slightly.

"I came to see you." He whispered, pulling away and stroking his forefinger down her cheek.

Her deep blue eyes softened slightly as she looked into his matching eyes. Why are his eyes the same as hers? What is going on?!

"Ty, I haven't seen you in like three years," she sighed, moving away from him a little. "Why now? Why not before?" Her blue eyes filled with unshed tears, threatening to spill over her long bottom lashes.

"I didn't know where to look for you." He whispered, looking away from her eyes, looking down at the floor, ashamed. "I heard a while back that you were in the castle, with Vampires, but there was no way I could get in there, I tried Is! I really tried!" He looked torn, still refusing to meet Izzy's gaze.

She sighed, moving towards him and wrapping her arms around his neck again. "Its okay." She mumbled, nuzzling her face into his neck. "I forgave you a long time ago."

"Really?" He looked puzzled but when Izzy nodded, a small smile appeared on his face. "Thank God! I don't know what I would do if you were mad at me." He sighed, relieved.

They stayed hugging for about five more minutes before they finally walked towards the house. I quickly closed the window and ran to the opposite room.

"Honey, I'm home!" Izzy bellowed, removing her key from the lock and using her enhanced hearing to locate me in the house.

"In the kitchen!" I bellowed back, turning around just in time to catch the small, blonde bombshell, who was charging towards me. I wrapped my arms around her waist as she wrapped her arms around my neck, and her legs around my waist, keeping herself up. "Hey." I mumbled, a happy smile on my face as she leaned in to kiss me passionately.

"Hey." She breathed, pulling away and resting her forehead on mine. Our breathes were coming out in short, quick pants as we recovered from the kiss.

Setting her on her feet, I kept one arm wrapped around her waist and pressed my lips to her temple briefly, chuckling as she blushed in front of the tall, dark stranger before us.

"Tyler, this is my fiance, Damien." She gestured from him to me, "Damien, this is my brother, Tyler." So he's her brother? Wow, this made things so much better.

I smiled warmly as I reached out and grasped his waiting hand, giving it one solid shake before letting go.

"Nice to meet you man." I said, my smile stretching wider as I looked down at the petite blonde who seemed to fit perfectly under my arm.

"Yeah, you too." His smile radiated warmth, but his eyes held a coldness, the kind that gets built up over time, when you've been missing a piece of your soul.

'Be nice.' Isadora moaned in my mind, a seductive look in her eyes as she spoke, hinting at what she would do if I behaved around her brother.

'Fine. But only for you.' I playfully pouted, her gaze falling to my lips as I stuck out my bottom lip a little more. Her eyes filled with longing as she bit down on her own lip. Hard.

I laughed at her expression, the lustful look filling her clear, deep blue eyes. She suddenly snapped out of her reverie, her eyes snapped back up to mine before flicking across the room to her brother, a bright red blush creeping up her pale cheeks.

She looked away from his questioning blue gaze, towards the pale tiled floor, letting her hair flop over her face, hiding her blush.

Both me and Tyler laughed then, unable to keep in the roars that erupted from our bodies, echoing through the entire room. Isadora scowled at both of us, whacking my arm gently and mumbling something that sounded like 'shut the hell up' before stalking out of the room.

- Isadora's POV -

I watched the two boys curiously, silently laughing as they both double over with their exuberant laughter. I pretended to be angry with two of the most important people in my life, but once Damien touched me, even a slight brush of the shoulder, I practically melted in his hands.

Damien wrapped his strong arms around my waist, resting his chin on my shoulder and started to sway us back and forth slightly. A small smile crept onto my face as I realised that he was humming 'Stand By Me' in my ear, swaying us in tune to the song.

"Just as long as you stand by me, stand by me." He sang, nipping my shoulder lightly, causing me to squirm in his strong grasp.

"But darling, darling, stand by me. Oohh, stand by me!" We sang together, stopping abruptly at the sound of someone clearing their throat.

"I'm still here lovebirds!" Tyler spoke a little too loudly, placing his hands over his eyes and turning round, shouting "LALALALA!" At the top of his voice.

"Shut up." I mumbled hotly, swatting his arm and edging away from Damien slightly to make my stupid brother more comfortable.

"Want tea?" Damien asked, edging towards the kettle that we only ever used when the human villagers came round.

"No, I'm good thanks." Tyler mumbled, looking guiltily out of the window.

"What's wrong?" I asked, placing my hand on the top of his arm. He jerked away, walking towards the door, a sad look plastered on his face. "Tyler...?" I looked shocked, my eyes wide and my mouth open as I turned to face him at the door.

"I can't do this." He mumbled, running a hand through his hair, making the dark locks stick up on the top of his head. "We're not the same people we used to be Is." He looked down at the floor, his expression so sad, it broke my heart.

"What are you talking about Ty?" I whispered, walking past Damien, who just stood silently, watching the exchange, and moving closer to my brother.

"I'm not what you think I am." He whispered, stepping away from me cautiously, obviously trying not to hurt my feelings, but still hurting them nonetheless.

"Ty, talk to me. Please." Tears spilled from my eyes as I looked anxiously at Tyler.

"I'm not human Izzy." He snapped, a dark look passing quickly across his face.

"Me neither." I muttered, stepping closer to him again. His face turned into one of shock as his eyes grew wide and his mouth hung open. I pushed his jaw closed with my forefinger. "Don't want you catching flies sweetie." I laughed.

"What the...?" He trailed off, not moving away from me anymore, but not making a move to get closer either.

"I'm sort of a Vampire/Water-Sprite cross." I shrugged, turning away from him, heading back into the kitchen.

"A what?!" His face turned red from rage and I swear I saw steam exploded out of his head and ears. "What the hell? Vampire? Did you do this to her?!" He turned on Damien, jabbing a finger into his chest roughly as I gripped onto his shirt, trying to yank the tall man back. "I swear to God, if you have, I will kill you're Vampire ass." I finally succeeded in pulling my brother away from my fiance, managing to step in between them.

"Ty! Calm the hell down!" I shouted, shoving him hard in his chest as the angry look in his eyes increased significantly. He turned his gaze onto me, eyes full of hatred at my fiance, I matched it with my own furious look, his eyes softened slightly as he realised how strongly I felt about this.

"Fine." He huffed, backing away, turning around and taking deep calming breathes.

"Will you tell me what you are now?" I muttered, running a hand through my hair, sighing.

"I'm a Water-Sprite, just like you. Its in our blood." He mumbled.

"That's not too bad." I sighed, looking up at him.

"Sounds it, but everything is not what it seems." He mumbled. A gust of wind rushed through the house then, and Tyler was gone.

Damn him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:O so he's a Water-Sprite too!!!

Ohmmmmm!

Vote/Comment/Fan

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

531K 13.7K 33
Aubree Bradford has just been moved across the country with her pack, the Silver Moon Pack. She's the daughter of the Alpha of their pack. Aubree enr...
44.4K 2.1K 42
Liyla just moved from the Bahamas to Los Angeles with her mom and dad who got a new job there. Being the new weird girl, Liyla expected to be left a...
314K 3.8K 41
A story about a lonely seventeen year old girl, who looses her mother and lives alone taking care of herself. One fateful night she's captured by a p...
426K 11.5K 23
#274 in soulmate #296 in Werewolf 9/17/16 He seems nervous and then he takes a deep breath and speaks up and his words are like venom piercing throug...