Getting Even with Mr.Bad Boy...

By hypnotizingsparks

❝I can't abandon the person I used to be, so I carry her.❞ _________________________________ Sophia Brava, hi... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: The Phone Call
Chapter 2: Home Again
Chapter 3: I'm Back Bitches
Chapter 4: The New Girl
Chapter 5: Dozen of Eggs
Chapter 6: Bad Boy Angry
Chapter 7: Friends
Chapter 8: Fashion Show
Chapter 9: A Certain Brunnete
Chapter 10: Awkward Moments and Favors
Chapter 11: Car Ride Home
Chapter 12: Chocolate
Chapter 13: Staying Over
Chapter 14: Bad Boy Cooks
Chapter 15: Angel
Chapter 16: Reminiscing
Chapter 17: The Sad Truth
Chapter 18: Dancing with the Bad Boy
Chapter 19: Teasing
Chapter 20: Mystery Guy
Chapter 21: Sibling Rivalary
Chapter 22: Dancing and Twinkling Lights
Chapter 23: Running Into
Chapter 24: A Bad Liar
Chapter 25: In the Spotlight
Chapter 26: Rants
Chapter 27: Best Served Cold
Chapter 28: Eyes Talk
Chapter 29: Please I'm A King
Chapter 30: Shooting Stars
Chapter 31: Made of Glass
Chapter 32: Cooking Disaster
Chapter 33: Lovebirds
Chapter 34: Time
Chapter 35: Wild At Heart
Chapter 36: Camp Fires
Chapter 37: Some Nights (1)
Chapter 38: Some Nights (2)
Chapter 39: Still Standing
Chapter 41: Vulnerable
Chapter 42: Demeanor
Chapter 43: Intriguing
Chapter 44: Heaven
Chapter 45: Slipping Away
Epilogue
Author's Note
The Aces
Getting Even with My Enemy| Book 2

Chapter 40: Red

1.6K 57 8
By hypnotizingsparks

Chapter 40
(Sophia's pov)

In less than a month we were all going to graduate and you know what that means, prank wars!

The gang and I are currently setting up fart bombs under all our least favorite teachers' chairs. And the way these work are once the teacher sits down on their chair after the late bell rings and everyone is in their seats, waiting for instructions the teacher sits on their seat and immediately sets off the fart bombs.

The whole graduating class is apart of this prank which makes it even better. Besides the principal cannot break this fifty year old tradition. And on top of all that alumnis this year are part of the joke too, making it even more fun and better pranks. And the addition to all this fun is handing in all our work for our teachers to grade, I know buzzkill.

I jog out the classroom and see a few students on watch for any adult and others running across the hall. I made sure to hack into the school's cameras and made sure nobody interrupts our plans but circuiting footage of empty school halls.

'The benefits of that computer class I took in sophomore year.'

I run down the stairs and into the basement to see boys and girls filling the swimming pool with orbis. I chuckle at the sight when I see Claire slip on a handful of orbis and into the pool.

"That's going to take a long time for the swim team to clean up." Lucus says with a smirk.

"It sure will." A alumni named Tristan said with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

Claire and Lucus jump into the pool but not before taking off their dry clothes. I wanted to follow right behind but I decided to check up on the kids in the auditorium who were setting up the video for the whole school to see the week before graduation. I see Skye posing for our photographer named Andy and decide to photobomb her picture to annoy her.

"Sophia!" Skye exclaims and kicks my butt out of the picture. I rub my behind and she blows me a kiss.

She poses for the camera by I decide to photobomb her again my jumping on top of her back so she would be carrying me and as I expected Skye held me so I wouldn't fall off the second I got on. Andy looks up from his camera questioning Skye if she wanted me in the picture but she just pose for him.

I hold onto Skye and put my chin on her head for the picture then I cover her eyes with my hands for the picture and Skye grins. I got off her back to stand for the yearbook picture and we both give our runway poses while Andy flashes away.

"Want me to carry you for the picture?" I ask and Skye just shrugs at me.

I pick her up in bridal style and Skye puts a hand to her heart, pretending to be swooned by me and then bursts out laughing. And I laugh along with her infectious laugh.

*********

Well it's the last period of the day and the pranks have gone by smoothly. The principal even made a special announcement for the teachers to beware throughout the whole day.

The swim team got the football team back by stealing their school clothes while they were at practice in their gear and also filled the football field with toilet paper right before first period started. So the whole day I've been seeing football players chasing swim team players to get back their clothes and people in detention for today are probably in charge of cleaning up the field.

Which is why today I'm on my best behavior in order to not get detention since mom is hosting a party for me getting accepted into Yale. And Ethan, my brother is back from college which will make the party tonight even more fun. I couldn't help but feel excited for the party tonight since my mom is  it giving any hints of the party and on top of that she is ordering a special dress for me tonight.

"Earth to Sophia." Skye says waving her hands in my face.

"Oh sorry, I spaced out what were you saying." I say as we move up the line to the vending machine and I reach over to get two iced tea bottles after putting in the money.

"I was saying that the Malone Ball is coming up soon and I still cannot decide on what to wear." She says as she takes the bottle I was handing her.

A girl in our economics class smiles at us when we meet paths while going in the class. We say good afternoon and then head over to our seats which were close to one another.

"I'll help you pick your outfit out on the weekend when I come over." I say to Skye as we both sit down.

"Thank god." She says to me while sitting behind me. The late bell rings and Mr. Ricardo walks in with a stack of papers in his hand. And the class starts to quiet down noticing the test grades for our final test.

"Today we will start off with going over the test and then continue on with presentations. " Mr. Ricardo states and then starts to give out the test grades. I turn around to give Skye a unsure look, scared to see my score since the test was somewhat hard and she mirrors the same expression.

"Sophia....Danielle....Mark....Frank.....Skye."

I look at my test and see a 93% written on the upper right corner and release my breath. I go over the ones I got wrong then turn around to see what Skye got and she smiles at me to show her test score which was a 89%.

"You were right Sophia, studying does pay off." Skye exclaims and we start to go over the writing section together since that was where most of the points we lost to.

"Class now quiet down, as you can see this class did very well on their tests and based on my results the class average is a 85% which is very good. And as promised I brought you all.....Mr. Levine get your hands off of Ms. Angie."

Everyone looks over to the back of the classroom to see Cara hitting Dave on the back of the head, for creating a scene.

"As I was saying I have bought us all pizza, which will be arriving any second now thanks to Diana bringing it in." Mr. Ricardo says looking at his watch.

I adjust my skirt at the thought of pizza making me a little nauseous. Don't get me wrong but pizza doesn't seem like a good idea for me and I really don't have an appetite which says a lot since pizza is the love of my life.

A student from our class, Diana comes in with four boxes of pizza in her arms. A guy immediately in the first row helps her and from the forth row of the class I see how bright red her cheeks turned when he winked at her.

"Chivalry still exists." Skye mutters under her breathe but her mind elsewhere and I nod my head in agreement.

Everyone started getting their slices row by row and I stayed behind when my row got up to get food. By now I feel even more nauseous and I am currently resting my head on my hand.

The next row got up to get food and I feel someone tap my shoulder. I look up to see Skye looking at me concerned. I give her a small smile but she doesn't buy it.

"Don't you want to get some food, you didn't eat anything at lunch. Come get some food in your system." She says gesturing me to come with her.

"No it's fine Skye I don't really feel like eating." I reply to her.

She gives me a look suggesting I was crazy and then gave me another look, "Fine, I'll just go get my slice but we are going to get some frozen yogurt after school."

"Okay." I say softly feeling even worse but mask it with a big smile.

Skye walks towards the line in the front of the class and engages in a conversation with Diana who sits next to her. I put my head down to keep my head from spinning, I suddenly feel like I needed to puke.

I hold a hand to my mouth and quickly run out of the classroom, with everyone watching me in confusion. I run into the girl's bathroom at the end of the hell and run into a cubicle and throw up.

I hear the bathroom door opening and hear Skye, "Sophia!?"

I throw up again when my head starts to rotate again and feel Skye reaching for all my hair to hold it up. She places a hand on my shoulder to let me know she's here and I continue puking.

*********

I open my eyes to hear thud in my room after coming home after my little incident in school. I open one eye and see Noah sitting on the beanbag next to my computer slowly drifting asleep. And then close my eyes as if it were normal to see Noah in my room.

I sigh and hug my pillow tighter and then quickly open my eyes realizing the one and only Noah King was in my room, next to my most prized possession being my computer.

I sit up with wide eyes and pull the blanket closer feeling exposed in only my cotton purple nightgown.

"What are you doing in my room!" I yell and he jumps in his seat and sits up in a defensive mode.

He realizes there was no danger in the room but I was up from my nap, angry at the fact there was a guy in my room. I wouldn't really mind if it were Lucus since he does usually make unplanned visits to my house which I have gotten used to but it was this douchebag in my room.

"Mom!!!" I yell so loud that Noah pulls his hands to his ears.

Noah runs over from the beanbag and puts his hand on top of my mouth and muffles my voice. I scream again to get his hands off of me and he doesn't budge but shushes me with his lips. And not the way you all are thinking.

The door opens and in comes all my friends with a frantic look written on their faces. And then looks at Noah and releases sighs in relief.

'What!' I exclaim to myself, betrayed by all my friends.

I stop screaming but Noah keeps his hand in place so I bit the side of his hand.

"Ow!" Noah exclaims cradling his hand away from me and then glares with me already mirroring the same expression.

Claire clears in voice and I look up to see all my friends standing at the entrance awkwardly. I look back at Noah and then realize how inappropriate our position was. I was leaned against my headboard by Noah who was only a few inches away from my face showcasing his six packs.

I pull up my blanket to cover my cleavage and Noah gets off my bed to straighten him shirt and then runs a hand through his hair.

I look up to see Skye watching us in observation with a hint of sadness in her eyes. Skye catches me looking at her and then says, "Come guys get out and let Sophia get ready."

Skye then quickly pushes everyone out the room and Noah kisses the side of her head before he leaves Skye and I in the room. She walks over to the side of my bed and lays down next to me with her hair sprawled beside me.

"You sure you want to go to the party, your mom even said we can reschedule to next week." Skye says to me concerned for my health.

"Yeah i'm sure beside that nap did make me feel a bit better and besides my mom worked very hard on the decorations for the party." I say to her.

"Ugg fine but anytime you feel nauseous, dizzy, or anything you tell me okay?" Skye says after standing back up and holds out a hand for me.

I take her hand and she putts me off my bed and pushes me into my bathroom. While I close the door she says, "You take a shower, you smell awful and I'll leave your dress on your bed and make sure to tell me when you are ready to get your hair and make up done."

"Gee thanks Skye, here I thought I didn't smell too bad."

Skye chuckles and I hear her leave my room. I turn on the water and take a long hot shower the second time today. After finishing my business and shaving my legs I get out of the bathroom to see my bed made and my dress sitting at the corner.

I tighten my towel and walk towards the red dress in awe, at the detailing and sleeves. I walk towards my closet and wear my undergarments and blow dry my hair.

After blow drying I yell for Skye that I'm done putting on my dress and ready for her to do my hair and make up, thinking she was in the guest bedroom right next to my room, getting ready. I put on my dress and reach for my zipper in the back to pull up but it wasn't budging and then I hear the door open.

"Oh Skye help a girl out by pulling up my zipper." I say without turning around.

I hear her clear her throat and doesn't move a inch, "Skye come on, it will only take a second."

She moves towards me, very slowly and I then feel her pulling the zipper up for me.

"I think Ivy will be at the party tonight, I really do love the girl. She's been a gem to me when I was at the hospital." I say to Skye but she doesn't answer me before I ask what was wrong I felt something very unusual. Her fingers grazing my back with tingles and electricity creating goosebumps. I knew that touch from anywhere and I knew this was not my best friend but someone else. My heart starts to race when I realize this person I'm talking to isn't Skye, I immediately look up.

My breath hitches when I look up to see on the reflection of my mirroring in front of me the one and only world's biggest douchebag and womanizer, Noah King standing right behind me zipping up my dress.

**********

I updated on time for once and brought Nophia along with me. I love Nina Dobrev's dress on the picture above.

It's prank wars week at school and more scenes of Nophia coming up. In case you all forget the last prank Sophia pulled was before Noah cornered her a wall in warning, a very long time ago in the earlier chapters.

Well I will continue their pranks in the next chapter hope you guys enjoy!

p.s check out my other book 'fates intertwined' a story of two opposites finding love when not expected and a book about appreciating friendship.

setting: in the mountains.

#not-clique

Vote + comment

-T

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.3K 2.1K 33
This is a dark romance!!! Noah Grant was a boy Lena shouldn't have fallen for, and yet she did, and it cost her her life. Bullied by the students of...
5K 289 39
𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙖 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙖 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙤𝙠𝙚 𝙪𝙥 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚...
7K 493 23
Savannah goes on holiday with her boyfriend, Theo, and her friends. She thinks she loves Theo more than anything and Theo gives her the world. They'r...
34.3K 3.1K 23
"Why are you ignoring me?" "Ahh---Lucas I don't know. Whenever I have tried to trust someone I have been betrayed. Even my so-called friends have hur...