Say yes

By Renee_Gale

Gia is ready to try some new things in her life. She is tired of the same old song and dance and is looking f... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Say yes

15.8K 224 42
By Renee_Gale

"What about this one. He's cute." I asked Shane and Maggie.

"Seriously Gia? Are you trying to die? He looks mad scary." Shane shook his head as I showed him the picture of one of the men from the BDSM website I was using. 

"You know I'm not." I closed my laptop and stretched out on my bed. "I'm not having any luck."

"Well looking for a Dom online, is probably not the best way to go. Especially for a beginner. You haven't even experienced any part of that lifestyle." Maggie said.

"Shane, you dabble a little in it. Help me out here." I said as I hit Shane with a pillow.

"First of all slut, you just messed up my hair. Second I will do my best to help you if you tell me why the interest in being a submissive."

I sat there a thought for a minute.

"There has always been a part of me that's been submissive. I seem to always go for the alpha males. Dominant and always in control with such confidence outside of the bedroom. It's inside the bedroom when we are between the sheets is the problem." I began to explain.

"Ok. Humor me. Elaborate just a little." Shane said as he sipped his wine.

"The sex wasn't enough. Don't get me wrong, there were times it was really good. But that's it. Just good." I let out a sigh.

"So I'm confused at this point. What is wrong with good sex. What is it that you are wanting?" Maggie asked.

"I want a man who is in control all the time. Not only in business... but with me as well."

"So you want to be a sex slave?" Shane laughed.

"No ass. I want a man to take care of me. To provide my every need. To cherish me as if I am the rarest jewel. I want him to know me, mind-body, and soul. I want him to know and anticipate my every need and desire. I want him to be the man and me, woman. I want him to own my heart as I will own his. Is there anything wrong with that?" Shane reached out and touched my hand.

"No sweetie. There is nothing wrong with that. I'm just concerned that you do not know what you are getting yourself into. This is no fifty shades bullshit. This isn't some kind of love story made around characters who play big bad Dom and the good little Submissive."

"I know. I at least want to get my feet wet before I decide if I want to continue this pursuit or not." I reassured Shane.

"Fine," Shane sighed. "Just be careful. Make sure you weed out the crazies before you go down this road."

"I will. So what do you guys have planned for tonight?" I asked as I closed my laptop.

"I am staying in tonight," Maggie said.

"I'm staying in tonight too. I worked hard today." Shane said with a yawn.

"We all did. Dr. Collins saw so many patients today. Thanks, Maggie for booking so many appointments." I said with sarcasm.

"You're welcome," Maggie said with a smile.

"What about you? Any plans for tonight?" Shane asked.

"Not tonight. Watching some T.v. and pigging out."

"Sleep sounds so good right now. Thank God we all live a few buildings from each other. I'm going to head home. Don't forget that we're going to Illumination tomorrow night." Shane and Maggie left.

I laid down on my bed thinking about what Shane had said. Am I just wanting rough sex? No. I have had rough sex before, but that's all it was. I want more. I just need to find someone who could give me that. I opened up my laptop and created my profile on the website we were looking at. It was worth a shot.

...................................................................................................................................................................

It was Saturday and I had the whole day to sit around and relax. Or do more research. I got up and fixed myself some breakfast. A bagel with a side of bacon. It was only ten in the morning and I have five texts from Shane asking what I'm wearing tonight, and if I'm free for lunch. I told him I'd be ready around two for lunch. Maggie is coming as well.

I love my two friends. We all work for Dr. Jackie Collins. She is a family doctor. I have been her nurse for almost five years. She had just opened her practice. I was fresh out of college when she hired me. Shane and Maggie came a year later. We have been best friends ever since.

I love what I do for a living. There is a sense of joy working with the patients. I've grown fond of them all. Especially the new babies that come into our office. We are all like one big family.

I decided to check my profile on the website. I sat down on my couch and began clicking away. I was surprised to see that I have twelve messages. These men moved fast. Well time to weed out the crazies, as Shane had put it.

From: MasterStiff

His name is MasterStiff? What a joke. I laughed so hard at his ridiculous name. Let's see what this guy has to say. I clicked on the message and nearly choked on my bagel.

: A cute black bitch....this UK Daddy would be pleased to train you and thrash your naughty backside... Very cute... What a sweet housepet.....

Seriously? Black bitch? In what world is it okay to begin a conversation with "black bitch"? Well, at least he thinks I'm cute? One crazy is eliminated. I clicked on the next message.

From YourDom: You look so fuckable...

That's it? That's all that he has to say? Well, I'm not answering him. If these men want the gift of my submission, they are going to have to work harder for it. After clicking all twelve of the messages, I learn that men are nothing but perverts. Not that I didn't already know that, this just brings out a whole different set of pervs.

Not to mention, most of these men lived miles away. Some loved in other countries. I do not have time to go trotting across the globe. Would it be so hard for me to find someone in my area? I think I'm just going to give up. Maybe this wasn't for me. I closed my laptop and decided to clean my house before I went to lunch with my friends.

I turned on some music to help me get in the cleaning spirit. I have an eclectic taste in music. I decided to start with some Patsy Cline. Nothing like a little heartbreak music to get your mind wondering.

As I was washing the dishes, I thought about all the crackpots that sent me those crazy messages. Are all the so-called Doms this blunt early on? Not a single one of them wanted to know anything about me. They were more concerned about strapping me down and putting their penises in my mouth. Now I could be wrong, but isn't this type of relationship suppose to be based around trust, with crazy sex. How can I trust someone who's only concern is about themselves.

Or maybe I'm being naive about this because I have a picture in my head of how this is supposed to go. Maybe the way in looking at this is wrong. Could my standards be too high? Then again, I'm not looking for love. I'm looking for someone to train me. Show me how to be a Submissive. I'm so confused right now.

After my morning of cleaning, it was time to get ready for lunch with my friends. It is summertime in June here in Chicago. I decided to wear an all-white maxi dress. I pulled my hair back into a ponytail and wore very little makeup. It was too hot out to wear too much on my face. I settled for blue wedges, took one last look in the mirror. I have to say that I looked Good. I grabbed my purse and keys and headed out the door.

...................................................................................................................................................................

It has been two months since my last Sub Crystal left. She had completed her training and was ready to move on with another Dom. I have to say that I was not upset that she left. She had come to do what she wanted to do, which was learn how to be a Submissive. Now it was time for me to find a new one. I didn't want to wait until Zane called me with the newest Sub to train. But I did not feel like doing the leg work to find another one. If I was being perfectly honest, I am thinking about retiring from training young ladies that have a desire to learn how to please their Dom.

I have been training Subs for the last five years. I enjoyed every minute of it. There is something about helping a woman discover the submissive inside of her. Helping her awaken the sexual desires, and her willingness to please is such a beautiful thing. But once the training is complete, I let them go. The training lasts six months to a year. By the time they leave my hands, they are fully capable of moving on to a new Dom, equipped with the tools that I have shown them.

Although I have trained several women, it never went further. I never wanted to continue seeing these women after their training was complete. There was no need to. Yes, they were attractive, but I saw nothing more than a job to do. But now... I feel like I need more. More than hearing 'Yes Sir' to everything I say.

I feel as if I may be ready to settle down. I mean I am pushing thirty-five. Not to mention that my mother has been begging for grandchildren. Truth is, I haven't had time to even look for someone to possibly date. Between work, work and training, it leaves me no time at all. I would be looking today if I was not so busy. Damn. How long am I going to make that an excuse? I decided to look through some paperwork to take my mind off things when there was a knock on my office door.

"Come in," I yelled.

"I have some paper for you to sign Mr. Bradly," Reese my assistant said as he walked into my office.

"Just sit them on my desk, please. Is everything good at the club for tonight?" I asked.

"You know it. Shane and his friends will have their own private room, bar with a bartender, and waitress. They are going to love it." Reese said. "Oh, and speaking of Shane he said to call him asap. Something about training? Said he has found someone for you?" Reese said with a look of confusion on his face. "I thought you had a trainer?"

"I am looking for a new one," I said with a smile.

I knew exactly what Shane was talking about, and I am going to kill him for calling my office about this. Although I think he called so he can talk to Reese. He has had a crush on him for almost a year. Reese has felt the same way. He thinks just because he is my cousin that I will hook him up with Reese. Not a chance. These two men can figure it out on their own.

"Thanks, Reese, I will call him."

"No prob boss." With that, he left my office. With a sigh, I decided to call Shane before he goes all drama queen on me. The phone barely rang before he started singing in my ear.

"Chaaase. Hey, cuz,"

"Shane, I am going to choke the hell out of you when I see you."

"What? Oh, you mean the training thing? You will live. Look have I got a girl for you."

"First off everything is good for tonight. Reese just confirmed everything. Seco...."

"Did he ask about me? God, your assistant is hot."

"Shane focus for two minutes, please. Now about this girl that you have for me, I am not interested."

"How can you even say that when you haven't heard anything about her."

"For starters, all of Sub's go through Zane. They have to go through all the proper steps before they even get to me. Not to mention the legal paperwork, blood tests. You just can pick up some random girl off of the street and think that is ok. Shane, you of all people should know this."

I am completely confused as to why Shane would think that this was ok. He is a part of the lifestyle.

"Do you think I would just send any random girl your way? Come on cuz you know me better than that. It is my best friend Gia."

"The one you work with?" I asked. Even though I have never met her before, Shane talks about her all the time.

"That's her. Look," he said, his voice a little more serious. "she is interested in learning how to be a sub. She has no clue what to do or where to go to get the proper training. I do not want her out there putting her trust in some nut job who may hurt her. Chase, you know how crazy some of these so-called Doms can be."

"Yeah, I know." I have seen some brutal treatment done to some submissives. All because some prick has a sick fetish. Getting off on breaking down not just the body, but the spirit as well.

"She is so naive about this. She needs someone whom she can trust. Someone I can trust. So I thought about you."

"Shane. I don't know," I said.

"She has a profile on some stupid BDSM website. Can you believe that? She is trying to get herself in someone's hole, putting on lotion. Just take a look at it and go from there. But please consider it." He was pleading now.

"I will take a look, but I am not making any promises Shane."

"Thanks, cuz. We just had lunch together and she showed me some of the messages that she received. Total wack-a-dos ok. I will text you the info. Are we going to see you tonight at the club?" Shane asked.

"Not tonight. I am swamped with work."

"When are you going to stop using that as an excuse to have fun once in a while. It has been two months since Crystal, and even before that you still weren't doing much but working. Is everything ok?" Leave it to Shane to call me out on my bullshit.

"Everything is fine. I have just been busy making the final preparations for the new condos we are building."

"Mmmm Hmmm. Tell me anything. Well, I have to go. Check out her profile and let me know what you think. If not, I am going to recommend that she goes to see Zane. Thanks again cuz."

"Do not thank me yet. And have fun tonight."

"You do the same. Oh and tell Reese that I love him and want to have his adopted babies," he laughed

"Bye cuz." I hung up the phone.

Not even a minute later, I received a text from Shane with the info for Gia's profile. I let out a sigh and sat back in my chair. This goes against everything that I stand for. I never would have thought to find a Sub on a BDSM website. So many things could go wrong. Shane is right. Gia needs to be with someone she trusts, and how can you trust someone from a site like this.

But if it wasn't for Shane, I wouldn't even consider wasting my time with this. Shane is more like a little brother than a cousin to me. Our fathers are brothers. He is eight years younger than me. When we were kids everywhere I went, he followed. I was the first person whom he told he was gay. I already knew, but because I love him, I kept his secret until he felt he was ready to tell his family. Who knew before he told them. He was and still is my best friend.

He was the one who introduced me to this lifestyle. He was already into it and invited me to come along to a private club here in town. I accepted and what I saw one visit was all it took, I mean it. There was a particular scene that is still etched in my memory. Let's just say that this scene changed my life forever. I was so intrigued that I joined the private club and was introduce to Zane, who trained me on how to be a Dominant. I was his priced pupil as he called it. I must have been good because all of the new women that came to the club to be trained, I was their teacher.

I later decided to stop training at the club. But Zane calls me every once in a while to train those who are more difficult to train. I have a certain way to break down their barriers and show them the proper way a Submissive should behave. Some are more difficult than others, but in the end, they leave me knowing exactly what is expected of them. Shane has a valid point. Not to toot my own horn, but I would be perfect for Gia. If this is truly what she wants.

"Alright. I will take a look." I said to myself.

I typed in the website on my computer and couldn't help but laugh. Is this site for real? I could not imagine what kind of dicks were using this site to take advantage of naive women who do not know any better. Not to mention the women on this site were exposing all of their goods. I was not impressed. I just searched her user name and was taken by surprise. She was absolutely beautiful. Her profile picture was very simple. It was a picture of her in her scrubs at work. It was her smile that drew me in.

Something about her smiling at work shows me that she loves what she does. But why choose a picture like this? Why not show off her body like the other women on this site? I decided to read her bio.

Maybe that would tell me more about her.

: Let me see... I am a mixture of an angel and a bitch. I'm impulsive, big heart and firm. I'm sweet but have a slick mouth. If you want to know more, just ask.:

That was all she put. Looking at her picture it was hard for me to believe that she was not a bitch. Angel yes. Bitch no. Then again, I do not know her. But her eyes. They were a wonderful chocolate brown. Her smile might say innocent, but her eyes show a hint of mischief. Her hair was pulled back into a ponytail. I wonder if she likes to have it pulled hard while..... Wait. Stop thinking like that. I was just looking. Then I focused on her full lips.

A slick mouth huh? I am pretty sure she knows what to do with that mouth. Those full lips would look so sexy wrapped around... Stop!!! But I couldn't stop myself from thinking about it. I wonder how her naked body would look strapped down on my bed, taking every flick of my crop on her hard nipples. Hearing her cry out and beg for more.

"Get it together Bradly," I said to myself. I haven't even met her and I am thinking like this. Maybe I should just meet her and make my decision. Yeah, that sounds better. Maybe she will be with Shane tonight at the club. I will drop by, introduce myself and get a feel of her. This should make for an interesting night.

...................................................................................................................................................................

"So did you talk to him?" I asked Shane as I was getting ready for our night out.

"Yes, I did. He said he would think about it," Shane said over the phone.

"Oh ok." I was a little disappointed. If his cousin had said yes, then I would not have to go in search of someone on my own.

"Hey. Don't sound so sad. You have to keep in mind that this isn't how he usually does things. There are steps to take, proper screening. He is used to doing things by the book. Meeting someone new to this, and who hasn't be referred to by Zane is not normal for him."

"Ok. Well, I am going to get off here. I will meet you guys at the club."

"Ok, sweetie," Shane said as we hung up the phone.

From the sound of it, I may never find someone. I have never met Shane's cousin before. I just know what he has told me about him. He has been in the lifestyle for almost ten years. Shane said he is very good at what he does. Not only as a Dom but in his everyday life. He owns a real estate firm that has developed condominiums all over Chicago. Not to mention the club we are going to tonight is his. Shane told Maggie and me that he never comes to the club. So I do not think that I will see him tonight.

I will just have to wait and see if he agrees to train me. If he says yes, and I fall under his guidance, then I will be able to find the perfect man for me. I just wish there was an easier way. But for now, I am going to go have fun with my friends and drink for free. It has been a long time since I have had the VIP treatment. This should be fun.

When the three of us get together for a night out on the town, we cause so much trouble. Well, Maggie and Shane do most of the troublemaking. I am the one who has to play mother hen sometimes. Well, not tonight. I haven't had sex in so long, that I feel like I am going to hump the first man that breathes on me. It has been two years since my last relationship, and eleven months since the last time I had sex. Considering that I am a woman, that isn't a long time. Still, I am in desperate need of some sexual healing.

So tonight, I am going to look extra sexy. Maybe a little slutty, but ladylike sexy. White tank top, high-waisted black mini skirt, fishnets garter, and black pumps. I washed my hair when I came home from lunch and decided to wear my curls. Black eyeshadow and red lips. I was ready to go. I sent a text to my dad and let him know I was going out for tonight. Yes, it sounds crazy for a twenty-six-year-old woman to inform her dad she was going out, but you would have to know my father.

He is not only a former cop, but he is also an ex-marine. And considering that I am his only daughter and that I live in another state, hundreds of miles away, he feels that I must let him know when I will be out at night partying. I am more than happy to let him know so his mind is at ease. Ever since my mother died three years ago, he worries about me. He and my two brothers Ryan and Quinton worry because they are all still in Texas.

I have been living in Chicago ever since I graduated from high school. I attend school at the University of Illinois. I loved it here so much that I decided to stay. Slowly I began to not visit home so much. I just couldn't find the time. Or at least that's what I tell myself. Truth was, I just could not handle being around my family, especially my parents. My brothers say that when I moved away, things became worse for them. All the fighting was too much for me, even when I lived at home. I did not want to be around them because things were getting worse. My father moved out, leaving my mother with my two younger brothers. I came home for Christmas break one year after much pleading by my brothers. I missed them so much that I agreed. To this day, I wish I hadn't.

My parents felt the need to tell us they were getting a divorce. I was so furious with them that I left the following morning which happened to be Christmas Eve. I did not talk to them for months, and my brothers would not talk to me either. They were upset that I left them there. They have every right to be upset. I was only thinking about myself and how I felt. Not once did I think about them and what they were going through. I could up and leave. I did not have to stay there and deal with all of it because it was not in my face. But my brothers were only twelve and thirteen, they lived through it every second. I was being selfish. They have since forgiven me, but that does not take away my guilt.

Then the following year, we found out that my mother was diagnosed with stage II breast cancer. Everything went downhill from there. I came home as often as I could. Dr. Collins made sure to give me time off work whenever I needed it. It was hard seeing her dying right before my eyes. My father even moved back home to help take care of them. They seem to get along so well. Maybe it was because my mother was so sick. I would like to think that it was because deep down, they truly loved each other. That was the only good thing about my mother being sick, it brought our family closer together. Two years later, she passed away.

If it wasn't for my dad, brothers, and my friends, I would have struggled with her death a lot harder than I did. There are days that I still wake up crying because I miss her so much. There are nights when I dream about her. She usually asks me how I am doing, and we have a mother-daughter conversation about life and love. I love those dreams. It is like a part of me is still holding on to her. Then there are days when I smile remembering how she was so full of life. She was a wonderful mother, even when she and dad were not getting along.

I know she would be proud of me for making it on my own in this big city. She may not approve of the certain..... sexual fantasies that I have. She would probably roll over in her grave. But she would always say that I should live for me for no one else but me, so I am taking her advice. I just hope Shane's cousin Chase agrees to help me. One last look in the mirror and I met my friends outside for our awaiting car.

...................................................................................................................................................................

"Wow. This place is so nice," Maggie said as we walked into our private room at the club.

"I know right. And we have our own bar! Honey let's get drunk," Shane yelled. Grabbing me by the arm he pulled me to the bar.

"Tonight Gia baby, we are bringing out the whore in you." He said to me.

"Fuck yeah! Hopefully, we can get them cobwebs knocked off that thing," Maggie chimed in.

"You guys suck. Besides who will keep you guys from going to jail for indecent exposure if I am banging some guy in the corner." I said.

"True, but who wears a skirt that short if they are not trying to get poked. We need three shots of Amsterdam please." Shane said waiving to our bartender. I just rolled my eyes.

"We are under strict orders to give you these four bottles of champagne before we give you the hard stuff," the bartender said with a smile. He was rather handsome. Brown skin with hazel eyes. And a smile that would make anyone lose their panties. He was in a button-down shirt, but you could see that he was covered in tattoos from his hands up to his neck. and I could tell that Shane was interested. He is such a slut.

"Oh, honey yes! We will take all of those right now. And tell my wonderful cuz that he is greatly appreciated." Shane snatched the bottles from the bartender after giving him a wink.

"Thank you," Maggie said to the bartender as he handed us glasses. "Oh sweetie, you must not know about us. We drink straight from the bottle. You can keep those glasses." She laughed.

"Uh uh. I will take a glass thank you," I smiled at the bartender. He shook his head and laughed.

"Always so proper Miss James," Maggie said as we made our way to one of the couches in the room.

"So ladies let's get drunk and find some randoms to take home!" Shane said as he raised his bottle. Maggie gave a holler and I just smiled and raised my glass. Let the shenanigans begin.

.....................................................................................................................................................................

"Pull up the security cam in room four please," I said as I stood in the security room.

I had to laugh to myself. My ever so crazy cousin double fist-ed. Two bottles of champagne. He is going to drink me broke tonight. That is ok. I would do anything for him. I was trying to look as if I was just checking to see how everything was going in the room that I set Shane up with, but I was trying to get a better look at her.

The woman whose smile has plagued my mind ever since I saw her picture earlier today. Something about that smile makes me want to know more about her. I tried to see if I could see her in the crowd that was in the room. Most of the attention in the room was directed to some girl dancing on the table with a bottle in her hand. That must be Maggie. And where did all of these people come from? Knowing Shane, they are just some random people he found around the club.

My eyes kept searching until I found her. She was standing in the corner talking to some guy. She looked bored and I smiled. There is no way this drunk little shit is entertaining this woman. She seems to be talking to him just to be polite. And then she did it. Flashed him that smile. That smile should only be meant for me. Wait... Did I just think that? All I want to do is drag that little punk out of my club by his throat just for talking to her and making her smile.

"Zoom in a little," I said. I need to get a closer look.

The two of them continued to talk. And as they did, her facial features soften. She appeared to be a little more relaxed. She turned her body, facing him. Moving a little closer. He leaned forward and whispered something in her ear. He must have said something funny again because this time she laughed and lightly touched his arm. What the fuck. Now, this piece of shit is moving even closer to her. That's it I am going in.

"That will be all. Thank you," I said to my team before walking out of the room.

It took all I had in my not to run in there and drag her out by her hair caveman style. That is not how I do things. Well, at least not right now. Especially not for a woman I have never met. I have to admit that she has been on my mind all day. Why would someone with a smile like that, want to be a Sub. Is her sweet innocent smile fooling me? Or am I fooling myself? Maybe I have been looking at that picture of her too long. I have looked at it about a hundred times today. There is something about her that I can see, even through her pictures that appeal to me. Well, this would be the test to see if I want to go through with this. I walked into the room and made my way towards Shane.

......................................................................................................................................................................

"You are too funny Juan, or either I am a little tipsy," I laughed.

"Hey, I try. You are too pretty not to have a smile on your face all the time."Juan said.

"Well thank you. Would you like another drink?" I asked.

"Sure Gia... Wait I will go get them. What do you want?" he asked.

"Hmmm... surprise me," I said sweetly. He gave me a huge grin and made his way through the crowd of people to the bar.

I take a glance around our private party room. Leave it to Shane and Maggie to pack a room. We do not know anyone here. They don't seem to mind. Maggie dancing on the table, Shane talking to a group of guys. These two are a mess. I was too busy watching them to even try to have fun. I was so distracted by them, that I did not even give Juan the time of day. That is until he made me laugh. Then I notice him. He was very handsome and sweet. We have only been talking for about ten minutes, but he seems to help me relax. Which is a good thing because I can not waste my whole evening worrying about these two skanks that I am here with. I laughed as I made my way over to Maggie.

"Sweetie, don't you think you should get off of the table!" I yelled up to her.

"What! I can't hear your nagging voice," she laughed. The next thing I know, someone puts me up on the table next to her.

"Oh no. I am not... I need to get down. I..." The crowd was cheering for me to start dancing. I turn to Maggie who was cheering me on too.

"Come on Gia. Shake that big round ass of yours," Shane said. He came up to the table and started dancing. Between him and Maggie, and this crowd watching. I could not say no.

"What the hell!" I yelled and started dancing.

The whole room was cheering as Shane started rubbing on my legs. Maggie bent over and I gave her ass a hard smack making her squeal. I was finally having fun. There was something so intoxicating about having all their eyes on us as we were putting on a show. I wonder what sinful thoughts were going through their minds. How many of them would watch me if I were to slide my hands under my miniskirt. Teasing myself just for their feasting eyes.  My head was spinning with thoughts that I shared with no one. I was feeling myself, literally and figuratively. Looking around, I needed to pick some lucky fool out in the crowd to focus on.

My eyes scanned the room until. Bingo. Handsome, gray eyes in a suit is my target. His gaze on me was smoldering. He was watching me with curious eyes as if he were watching something he could no figure out. I couldn't look away from him. It was like his stare was commanding me to not look at anyone else but him. That my sensual public display was for him and him only. Regardless of all the people shouting how fucking hot I was dancing on this table, it was his approval I was seeking. Never have I felt this free, but something in his eyes told me that he wanted to see how far I would go. So I let the music drive to let my hands roam my hands up my torso. Moving slowly to cup my...

"Oh my God, Chase! I thought you weren't coming," Shane yelled.

What? Did he just say, Chase? I thought he wasn't coming. Shane said that he never comes to the club. Oh no. And here I am dancing on top of some table like a pussycat doll. The sound of his name was like a bucket of ice water dowsed over me to put out my dirty fantasy. But to make matters worse, Mr. Gray eyes? Yep, he was Chase. What the fuck. I started to panic. Was I out here almost pulling girls gone wild, in a club, in front of the man whom I needed as a trainer? Great first impression. I hopped off the table, not looking in their direction. Maggie jumped off next to me.

"Oh my God Gia. That's Chase? He is so sexy. So so sexy. Go talk to him," she said.

"Are you crazy? I must look like a complete slut dancing on the table."

"Hey!" Maggie yelled.

"Ok, WE look like a couple of sluts dancing on a table. Happy now" I nearly screeched, jestering to the both of us

"Thank you," She said with an approving smile. I hate my friends sometimes.

"Like he would even consider helping me now. I am just going to... Go to the bathroom," I said.

"I will go with you." Maggie hooked our arms together we were almost to the door when Shane stepped in front of us.

"Oh no, you don't sweetie. You are not going to go hide in the bathroom. He wants to meet you." Shane said pulling me away from Maggie.

"What? Now? But I... What?" I said.

"Calm down. He is just a man." Yeah, the man I was putting on a show for in the middle of his club.

I walked with my arm in Shane's as we made our way back to his cousin. I couldn't look at him. I was too embarrassed. I was two seconds from squeezing the shit out of my breast, just because he was watching me dance. What if he was totally put off by me dancing on his expensive furniture? Or what if he thought I was someone who... Hell, I don't even know what I was just doing. All I know is that I felt like he was watching me, telling me to push myself further. Maybe the alcohol has gotten to me. Yep, that was it. There is no way sober that I would have squeezed my breast, just so people could watch. I kept my eyes down to the floor praying that I do not vomit.

"Chase this is Gia, Gia this is Chase," Shane said with too much excitement in his voice.

I stood there waiting for him to say something, never taking my eyes off the floor, but he said nothing. Lord, let the floor swallow me up, please! Instead, he lifted my chin with his finger until our eyes met. Dear God. How could a man be so handsome? Gray eyes met my own and I nearly lost my breath. Those same eyes were just watching me. The heat that was pooling in them had me wanting to look away.

"That's better," he said when I finally looked up at him. "Are you always this shy Miss James, or is it because of me? Or maybe because there isn't a crowd watching, " he asked. Not in an accusatory way, more like he was genuinely curious. Even his voice was sexy. Smooth as silk. I am sure he could probably sneeze and my panties would come off.

"It must be the alcohol. It is nice to meet you, Mr. Bradly?" I smiled and I could have sworn that I saw his eyes change from a little gray to a dark gray. And did his nostrils flare? Jesus, this man's stare could have me crawling. And I mean that literally.

"It is nice to meet you as well."

We just stood there never taking our eyes away from each other. I began checking out his facial features. Tall, he was so tall that I had to tilt my head back to look up at him. Gray eyes, long dark lashes that seem to flutter when he blinked. Warm tanned skin, kissed by the sun. His well-trimmed beard made me wonder if it would leave burns on the inside of my thighs. And his tousled black hair that looks like he just fucked someone five minutes ago. If so, she was one lucky bitch.

The man was sexy, and he smelled so good. I couldn't help but lean in closer just to be close to him. Everything in my body was hoping that he would agree to help me. Because right now, I want nothing more than to see what is under the suit that he is wearing.

....................................................................................................................................................................

"Well, I will leave you two alone," Shane said. Though I barely heard him. "Maggie, stop drooling, and let's go drink." She gave him a nod and they headed back to the bar.

I could not take my eyes away from her. The picture she has on her profile does not do her any justice. She had the most beautiful brown complexion I have ever seen. And she wore very little makeup, which is a plus. But I could not have imagined the show she was putting on when I walked into the room. She was still talking to that guy, gently touching his arm. He must have asked her for another drink, and she agreed. She fucking agreed for this guy, who I am assuming she has never met before to get her a drink. What the actual fuck. I should take her to my office, strap her down on the pool table and slap her ass raw for thinking that it is ok to take a drink for some random guy.

So caught up in all the ways to punish her, I didn't notice she had moved from the spot she was just in. I turned to see her standing on my table, putting on a show. It started playfully at first. A giggle here, a slap to her friend's ass there. Nothing more than two drunk girls having silly fun. But slowly, things changed. Her eyelids became heavy, her moves more purposeful. The more the crowd cheered, the more sensual she moved. The room was mesmerized by her. And she thrived on it. Touching her body, teasing the crowd when they wanted more. I moved closer to see how far she would take this.

Her eyes were searching the crowd for some poor helpless soul to focus all of this sexual energy on. Someone to make them feel like this show is only for them. She was searching until her eyes landed on me. I can see that she was happy that she found her target. But to her dismay, I am not a helpless fool.

My gaze told her not to look away from me. If she did, I would shut this whole place down and shove my cock so far down her throat. Or at least I would if she was mine. I want her to keep going. Want to see her come undone in front of all of these people while her gaze, her pleasure is just for me. They are just spectators, but, this was all for me. And she knows it too. The way her tongue darted over her lips. Her pleading eyes to take this further. The screams of the room pushing her to touch herself she may never have done before. So the beautiful nurse with the amazing smile does have a little kink.

Thoughts of taking her to the club, and fucking her until she couldn't speak run through my mind. Her hands were about to find their way up to her breast when my big-mouth cousin yelled my name. And just like that, my little show was over. Gia watched as Shane walked over to me, and a look of horror replaced the seductive one she was just wearing. I had to laugh to myself. This was going to be fun.

"I am surprised to see you here," She said with that smile. God, that smile.

"Well, I do own the place."

"I... I just meant Shane said you usually do not come here." She shifted her eyes back to the floor. She was so carefree a moment ago. Still embarrassed about her little dance.

"I had some things to take care of around here," I lied. I just wanted to see her. And I am glad I did.

"Oh," she said with a frown. No, no. Please don't frown. Show me that smile again. Is she disappointed that I didn't say I came to see her?

"Hey Gia, I was wondering where you went. Here is your drink." This son of a bitch again. Probably roofied her drink. She was about to say something but I answered for her.

"She won't be needing it now. Gia, would you like to come with me to my office so we can talk more?" I said without looking at him. My eyes stayed locked on her. She turned to me with a look of disbelief. Taking too long to answer puppet. I raised my eyebrow wanting her to put this fool out f his misery.

"It's ok Juan. Thank you but I have to go," She said nervously.

"It's ok. It was very nice meeting you Gia," he said as he walked away. Before he walked too far, I snatched both drinks out of his hand. He looked like he was about to say something, but thought better when security walked up behind me.

"Toss these," I said as I handed them the drinks. "And keep your eye on him." I made a point to make sure the little prick knew I was talking about him.

"Can never be too careful," I said to Gia who had a dumbfounded look on her face. Holding my hand out to her, "Shall we?" I asked. She gave me a nod and placed her hand in mine.

I placed my hand on the small of her back and led her into my office. If I had my way, I would have her bound and waiting on my desk for me every night I was here. Exposing her most secret spots to me. Her sweet cunt on display for me to have whenever and however I want. I wonder how sweet she tastes. If everything goes right, I will soon know. For now, I have to hope and pray that she agrees to my proposal.

I directed her to the couch while I went to pour myself a drink. She sat and crossed her legs and I saw a flash of her Garter belt. What the fuck. My thoughts went back to her nearly striptease she was giving about ten minutes ago. I had to hold on to my desk so that I did not lose control.

"Would you like a drink?" I asked.

"No thank you." There's that smile. I need a clear head but I needed a drink. Fuck it, two shots of whiskey were more like it. I sat down in the chair across from her and relaxed.

"So Shane tells me that you are wanting to learn how to be a Submissive Miss James. Is that true?"

"Yes, Mr. Bradly."

"Interesting. You do not seem like the type of person who would go for this type of thing. Then again, I do not know you. And after the display I just witnessed, tells me that there is some potential here."

She was nervous I could see it in her eyes. Long gone is the little showstopper. She was replaced by Gia that needs to be free in everything she does. If only she knew the things I would do to her. The pleasure her body could experience. I will liberate her, make her feel. Never second guess her needs and desires. She is curious about what I can offer her. Otherwise, she wouldn't be here. Let try something.

"Relax Miss James. We are only here to talk. It is not like I am going to shove you down and put my dick in your mouth while everyone in this building watches you suck me dry," I said with a raised eyebrow.

Her jaw dropped fell open, but she immediately picked it back up. Then, I saw it. She was thinking about sucking me off. She didn't say it, but she did not have to. Her body said it all. The way she uncrossed and crossed her legs again, the way her breath was a little harder, the way she bit her lip. Then her eyes showed that mischief, not much but enough to make me want her. She swallowed hard as if she wanted to say something, but nothing came out.

"Miss James, I have to admit that I wasn't too interested in training someone who was not referred to me by the club, but you interest me. So I am going to make this short." I got up and walked over to my desk and pulled out a folder that was in my desk drawer. I walked back over to her and handed her the folder. I sat down next to her. If I wasn't sure if I should give it to her, the thought of her sucking me off was enough to do it.

"What is this?" she asked nervously.

I moved closer to her, watching as her back straightened and her attention was on alert. I make her timid. Perfect. More to play with. I ran my eyes greedily up her body until our eyes met. Glowing brown skin. Long curly locs framed her beautiful face. Red lip, and dark eyeshadow smudge just right giving her a freshly fucked look. I noticed that her breast rose and fell with each breath she took. Pupils dilated, all from me holding her place with my eyes.

Before I knew what was happening, my hand was running up the back of her leg. She let out a sigh but she did not tell me to stop. She uncrossed her legs wanting more of my touch. Gently gliding my fingertips along her fishnet garter, making a mental note to buy her all the garters in the city of Chicago.

She was so receptive to me, and her smooth skin felt amazing. I could lose myself just running my hands over her skin. Squeezing, and slapping. Smacking her ass so hard that my hand leaves a mark. I had to stop. If I don't, I will take her right here on the floor if she said yes. Even though her body was responding to my touch, I will not fuck her just yet. That is not how I break in a new submissive. Especially after only one meeting.

I want her to say yes to my proposal. I want her for more than just one night. I want to own every bit of her body. I want her to belong to me. That will not happen if I give into how hard my dick is right now. For now, I will have to wait. I pulled my hand away and waited for her to gain her composure. She let out a frustrated groan, and I couldn't help but smile. Oh, my sweet Gia. If only you knew the things I will do to you. Her eyes pierced me with such lust, I needed to grab ahold of the back of the couch to keep me in my seat.

"This Miss James is our contract. For me to take you on as a submissive, this needs to be in play. In short, it covers both of us. Our needs, our wants, What I expect from you, and what you need from me. Because it is almost three in the morning, I will not go into too many details." I said to her as she began flipping through the pages of the contract. With each page, she seemed to become more confused and frightened. Big-eyed, slack jaw. Yep. Let's see if you can handle all this.

"Wow. This is umm.. very specific. I don't know what to think." She said as her eyes met mine again.

"I know this is a lot to take in. This is a legal document which is why it is so detailed. This not only protects me, but it protects you as well."

"So if... Do I sign this now?" She asked with a raised eyebrow. I wish you would sign it now.

"Not at all, Miss James. You have not read it all. And for both of our sakes, I need you to read every last page. Today is Saturday. I will give you until next Friday to read it all the way through. I need you to understand everything that I require, and the same for you. There may be things in things outlined in this contract that you may not want to do, and I need to know that."

"Is that why there are blank pages in the back?"

"Yes. Anything that you think of, any hard limits, anything that makes you feel uncomfortable, you write it down. We will discuss anything and everything that you may want to try, or anything that is an absolute no. After that, I will have my lawyer write up a new contract with anything that needs to be added or changed."

"What about things that I may want to do that aren't in here?" she asked with a sly smile.

"Well Miss James, there probably won't be, but if there is write them down as well."

"So if I agree, what will happen on Friday?"

"There are instructions in the contract that will tell you what to do if you sign it. If you do not want to sign it, then this will not go any further than this conversation." I said with a stern voice.

"At least I have almost a week to think about this," she blew out a breath as she continued flipping through the pages. I was about to say something when there was a knock on my office door.

"I am about to open the door," Shane yelled from the other side. He opened the door with a very drunk Maggie in his arms. "Are you two done, because this one is. We need to get her home."

Gia looked over at me as if waiting to make sure it was okay with me.

"Yes, we are. How are you guys getting home?" I asked

"Uber. We all live in the same apartment complex," Gia said to me. I looked over at Shane and he just rolled his eyes at me. He already knew what I was about to say.

"No uber tonight, I will have my driver take you all home," I said as I stood up from the couch.

"That will not be necessary Mr. Bradly," Gia said.

I reached out my hand to help her up off the couch. The heat that I felt from our touch was nearly tangible. It almost knocked me off my feet. Her eyes met mine as if she felt it too. I pulled her closer so that we were almost touching.

"Gia, if you sign those papers in your hand, you will belong to me, and I take care of mine. I will make sure that all your needs are met because your safety and well-being are my priority. So you might as well get used to it. No uber tonight."

"Seeing as how I haven't signed yet, I do not belong to you," she said between breaths. "So I reserve the right to say no thank you, Chase." Her voice was low enough that only I heard her say my name. My dick twitched at the sound of it coming from her lips.

"Goodnight." She walked over to Shane and help lift Maggie who was babbling incoherently.

"Goodnight Miss James." As she walked out the door, she turned and took one last glance at me, wearing that sweet smile. I thought to myself how she said that she hasn't signed "yet". Heaven help me I hope she signs

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.3K 3.4K 29
After giving up the love of his life, David Morris had closed of the idea of ever falling in love again, that is until he met Monique. She reminded h...
424K 13.6K 17
Maria needs a new start. When she moves to a small country town to start over will the people like her, or will they want to be in her business. Will...
50.8M 779K 64
When Kara's best friend, Maver, moves in with his brother she isn't happy about it. Logan is nothing like Maver. He's straightforward, crude and just...
1.4M 33.2K 35
Sierra knew Tristan was the one from the first day she laid eyes on him. He had light brown hair, the most unbelievable green eyes; he was tall and m...