H2O Haven: The Mermaid Queen

By AmethystGarnet

Onyx, a legendary surfer just turned 16 and now, she knew she was a magical mermaid. Not a pure mermaid but a... More

H2O Haven : The Mermaid Queen
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
*EMERALD'S POWERS*
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Message from SAGE
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 29

96 1 0
By AmethystGarnet

Everything was at peace... Now the final coronation.

"To our queen!" everyone shouted. "The crown is yours." Semele stated and gave the crown to mom. "No, it belongs to my daughter now..." mom stated. "Uh, me? I am not ready, mom... I am so sorry!" I replied. "Ok, the crown will be restored to the Clam of Dreams. Mine is the Trident, the symbol of my power and the kingdom's peace and harmony." mom said.

"Now, I would like to award everyone... For having courage, hope and strength." she added. She stated all of my friend's names and lastly, mine. "To my daughter, Onyx, also known as Neima for restoring the peace and having enough courage to save the kingdom she's not born in."

Everyone claps and I was awarded.

Party, party already!!!

But a question still exists. "Will Neseree really return?"

-Author's corner-

Okay, no chapter 30. Everything ends here. Thanks for supporting!!

--end--

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 396 172
At 15 years old, Kylie's life is spiraling after moving to Australia. She unsuspectingly morphs into a creature from a movie; is soon targeted by an...
16.4K 1.1K 22
Sylvia Okenji expected her final year of school to go like any other; surviving her classes, making memories with her friends, and not ripping her ta...
247K 9.8K 61
Lara Tsovikian wasn't someone that went out much or engaged in social events. The ocean was the only place where Lara spent most of her time and felt...
928 105 27
Amidst enchanted reefs and hidden secrets, a young mermaid's destiny lies in her hands as she dares to unravel the mysteries of the deep and embrace...