Imagines ⌲ Allen

By winchasster

❝ LIGHTNING GAVE ME ABS? ❞ [ BARRY ALLEN IMAGINES ] More

REQUESTS!
|Hugs and Kisses|
|Dating Barry|
|Late Night Texts|
|Kidnapped and Pregnant|
|Memory Loss|
|Ice Flash|
|Memory Loss Pt. 2|
|Heart Break|
NOTE!
|Angel Wings|
|Elast-a-girl|
|Surprise|
|Taking Pain|
NOTE!
|Amnesia|
|Morning Snuggles|
|Control|
NOTE!
|Turn Back Time|
|Finding Her|
|Crushing|
|Good Times|
|Hey, Bartender|
|Right Here|
|Jealousy|
|Secrets|
Barry When {1}
|Flashbacks|
|Bad Boy|
|Holding Back|
|Cuddling Comfort|
Writing Prompts
|To The Future|
|Fake or Not?|
|Sleepy Cuddles|
|Never Again|
|Parent Pressure|
|Pitch Black|
|Safe|
|Broken|
|Revealing Reassurance|
|Cookies|
Writing Prompts
|You Would Win|
|A Man|
SHAMELESS SELF PROMO!
YET ANOTHER PROMO!

|Distance|

12.3K 381 75
By winchasster

*For Meghana_B*

"You what?!"

Y/N sighed, raking both hands through her hair and looking down at her feet. "I was hit by the particle accelerator too, Barry.." She said, looking up at her best friend with sad eyes. It had been exactly 4 months and 21 days since she found out about her speed...and decided to leave Barry in the dark about it.

She would have told him, but she didn't exactly know how. What was she suppose to say? 'Hey! I have that same exact shirt! Oh, and the same super speed too! That's pretty cool, huh?'

"Why the hell wouldn't you tell me about this, Y/N?" Barry demanded angrily.

Y/N sighed. "I didn't know how, Barry. I know that sounds stupid, but I just didn't know what to say!" She explained, throwing a hand up.

"I can't believe this." Barry muttered, more to himself than to her as he began exiting the cortex.

"Barry, can we please talk about this?" Y/N asked desperately, dropping her hands to her sides pathetically.

"I don't feel like talking." Barry snapped, and then he was gone.

Y/N groaned, slumping into a chair and placing her face in her hands. Cisco slowly walked into the room, taking a seat beside the distressed girl and leaning his elbows on his knees.

"I take it he didn't react well to the news?" He asked gently.

"The complete opposite actually." Y/N said, holding her head in her hand as she looked up at the male.

Cisco smiled sadly at her and placed a gentle hand on her back. "I'm sorry, Y/N. Hey, don't worry. I'm sure he'll cool off a little. Just give him some time." He said, rubbing soothing circles on her back.

Y/N sighed, raking a hand through her hair for what felt like the millionth time. "I hope so."

***

When Cisco said Barry needed some time to cool off, Y/N didn't think he meant three weeks. That's how long it had been since Barry talked to her. Hell, that's how long it had been since Barry talked to anyone. To be completely honest, she wasn't even hurt that he hadn't bothered to make any contact.

What hurt the most is that he wasn't only distancing himself from her, but from everyone else too. Because of her.

Y/N sighed when she heard the familiar sound of Barry's voicemail for the billionth time. Hey, this is Barry Allen! Sorry I missed you, but leave me a message and I'll get back to you. Thanks!

"Hey, Bare, it's me. I know I've called you a million times and I'm sorry. But...please call me. And if not me, call your friends. They miss you...so do I." She sighed. "Okay, bye." With that she hung up the phone and flopped onto the sofa, sighing and covering her eyes with her arm.

She couldn't help the whine that escaped her lips when she heard a gentle knock at the door, groaning as she got to her feet and padded her way over. She expected a variety of things when she swung open the door. Maybe Cisco bringing over sweets and some pizza, possibly Caitlyn bearing cheesy movies and tissues, or maybe even Doctor Wells wanting to talk about her speed a little bit more.

But the last thing she expected was to see Barry Allen on her doorstep. And yet, there he was.

"Hi," He said softly, fiddling with his fingers a bit.

"Hey," Y/N answered, leaning gently on the door. "Um, you-you want to come inside?" She asked, stepping aside so he could walk through the door frame.

"Yeah, thanks." Barry said, slowly stepping through the door and into the living room. Y/N closed the door behind him and turned around to face him. They both looked at each other for a minute, a longing look on both their faces.

"I'm sorry," They both blurted at the same time, making them both chuckle a bit.

"You go first," Y/N said, wringing her fingers together.

"Y/N, I am so sorry I blew up like that." Barry said, slowly shaking his head. "I should've been more understanding."

"No, no, you had every right to be mad," Y/N began. "I should have told you sooner. I was just scared-"

"-and I should have understood that." Barry said, moving forward to take her hands into his. "And I definitely shouldn't have shut you out."

"Is it okay for me to agree with you on that one?" Y/N smiled, making Barry laugh and nod.

"Absolutely."

"Okay, than I agree 100%." Y/N joked, making Barry smile. Oh, how she longed to see that smile again. "With all this serious talk, I haven't gotten to tell you how much I've missed you.."

Barry's smile softened and he pulled her into a tight embrace, gently pressing his nose into her hair. "I've missed you too..."

Y/N happily nuzzled her face in against his shoulder, closing her eyes and breathing in his scent. It was so familiar, so comforting, so Barry. It made her want to curl up into it and never leave.

"I love you, Y/N.." Barry mumbled, making both pairs of eyes go wide.

"You-You what?" Y/N asked, pulling back a bit in surprise.

"Oh God, I-I didn't, I mean I.." Barry trailed off, his face full of panic.

"Barry, I-" Y/N started, but before she could finish Barry was flashing out the door.

"I love you too..."

***

He's at Jitters. come get him ;-)

That was the text Y/N got from Iris after exactly 5 minutes after Barry had left. Y/N grinned at her phone and quickly typed out a reply.

thank you thank you thank you i love yooooooou <3

i love you too, now shut up and come get yo man ;-)))

And that's exactly what Y/N did. She quickly threw on her favorite leather jacket, then speeding off to Jitters.

When she got there she spotted Barry in an instant, his hands cupped around a warm cup of coffee as he stared into it. He looked up when he felt her eyes on him, his lips parting in surprise. He stood up and she rushed over to him in an instant.

"Hey-" He was cut off when Y/N's lips met his own, her arms winding around his neck tightly. Barry didn't hesitate to wrap his own arms around her, his hands gently holding her by her back. He was so wrapped up in her touch that he almost stumbled forward when she pulled away and smacked him upside the head.

"Ow!" He yelped. "What was that for?!"

"That was for not letting me finish what I was gonna say.." Y/N said, stretching back onto her toes so her lips ghosted his again. "I love you, Barry.."

Barry grinned and pulled her closer, resting his forehead on hers. "I love you too, Y/N.."

A/N- Hope you enjoyed!! <3 PS, although requests aren't yet open again, when they are, please leave them in my inbox. It's easier for me to find them there <3 Love you guys! ~Hayden

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 42 25
𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕤𝕡𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕋𝕠 𝔽𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕙, 𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕚𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕤𝕦𝕣𝕧𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕪𝕖𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕕𝕣𝕒𝕞𝕒 𝕒𝕤 𝕞𝕖𝕥𝕒𝕙𝕦𝕞𝕒𝕟𝕤 𝕜𝕖𝕡𝕥 �...
20.2K 351 15
In a battle with the Reverse Flash Barry Allen accidentally reverses time to the day he woke up from his coma (this is my very first story please try...
38.3K 852 31
Pretty self explanatory I think. Lot's of hurt Barry! Barry whumps! yay! Started a bit late, but here we gooo!
454K 8.7K 45
This is a book full of my tumblr-posts (prompts, imagines and more!) of either Barry Allen or Grant Gustin imagines. Follow my acc for a quicker upd...