My Redneck Angel

By RainieUndead

Mia Asbury is a 28 year old single mom from Louisiana, whilst visiting Virginia for work leaving her 2 year o... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
**Authors Note**
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
**Authors Note**
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
IMPORTANT NOTICE (Please Read)
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41 - Its now or never.
Chapter 42
Chapter 43- Indentations
Chapter 44- "I Love You"
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47- "Girly Scent"
Chapter 48
Chapter 49- A Broken Red Neck
Chapter 50- Down By The Creek.
Chapter 51- Bruises
Chapter 52
Chapter 53- Jealous Dixon
Chapter 54 - What If?
Chapter 55- Everything to lose
Chapter 56- Nightmares Sprung to life.
Chapter 57 -Cornered
Chapter 58 - Loaded Gun
Chapter 59- Drama and Dreams
Chapter 60- The Little Things
Chapter 61- Crave
Chapter 62 -Bad Dreams
Chapter 63 - These Walls
Chapter 64- Protector
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 68
Chapter 69- Saviours
Chapter 70 - I got you
Chapter 71 - Its time
ANNOUCMENT
Chapter 72 - Family

Chapter 67 - Me and My Girls

1.4K 36 5
By RainieUndead

A/N: I am so freaking sorry it's taken since July to post an update. I've been super busy with work and family but still not an excuse, I have two chapters for you today so hopefully you will all forgive me.

Daryl's P.O.V

Groggily I opened my eyes being greeted with Mia gazing at me, softly she started to run her fingers through my hair. I sighed, content of course. Just made me reluctant to actually get out of bed and take her on a run. I'd much prefer laying here with my girls.

"You tired?"She yawned continuing to run her fingers through my hair,

"Something like that yeah."

"Should we get up?"

"No." I muttered pulling her into me.

She giggled making my heart flutter, "What about our run then?"

"Just five more minutes."

"Five more minutes." She hummed getting off the bed,

"No, you can stay." I said pulling her back.

"Daryl."

"C'mon, yah gotta enjoy sleep while you can."

"I'm not tired." She groaned.

"Yah will be when she's here."

"Why are you so certain it's a girl?"

"Carol says yah carrying high and you're  craving sweet stuff. And you had bad morning sickness, so she said yah carrying a girl. That and I got a hunch."

"I wasn't debating that I wasn't having a girl, had exactly the same cravings I did with Scarlett."

"I don't mind what you are." I mumbled rubbing her bump.

"I'm just thankful I'm having her with you." She smiled looking up at him.

"Yah only having her because we didn't bother with protection, only way she was gonna exist."

She went silent, "Thanks Daryl."

"Shit no I didn't mean it like that." I protested.

"I know in the real world you wouldn't of even touched me I've come to terms with that."

"That's true yah know why?"

"Why Daryl?" I huffed.

"Yah too good for me, both of you. I'd never be able to get with you as my old self."

She looked down avoiding my eyes, "I was in love with you even when yah were an ass. At least you don't beat me."

"I didn't know I wanted this until it happened, I didn't know what love was or felt like until you loved me."

She blushed, "You got a way with words you know that Dixon?"

"Stupid ones yeah."

"No, yah smarter than you think. You gotta give yourself more credit. After all you must of done something right. You're alive and that means a lot these days."

"I really didn't mean what I said before, I just... I mean C'mon look at me!" I huffed

"Mmmm I look at you everyday." She giggled.

"Before I weren't capable of shit, sure I could track and hunt. Beat you senseless if you crossed me, but this?" I said touching her bump. "Fuck any good looking women to come near me like that I would have came right there." I growled.

"You don't make love to sluts Daryl. What we do isn't a fuck, if remember what you said the first time."  She teased.

"You make me feel wanted, that's the difference."

Mia's p.o.v

Gently I caressed his face, "You are wanted, you are loved and this baby, this little life is gonna love you even more than I do. Because you're her daddy. You won't be like him and you won't be like Merle. Yah gonna show her the ropes, she's gonna be a little pain in your ass and you're gonna ask yah self why you didn't do this sooner."

His eyes connected with mine showing me the emotions swirling around inside him, all I could see was pure love in his eyes, love he had been waiting to feel and give for a long time.

"And me? I get to spend the rest of my life with you, I think I'm the luckiest woman going right now."

He lifted my chin, "Would yah marry me? Like before all this happened?"

I felt a lump form in my throat, "What?"

"Never mind."

"No Daryl yah took me by surprise was all. You ain't the kinda guy I'd think thought about marriage."

"Thought about it a lot." He muttered.

"Of course I would, doesn't matter what world. Before or after. Practically like an old married couple now right?" I giggled.

"So yah would say yes?"

"Absolutely."

"Yah hear that? Your mama said she'd marry me."

"C'mon five minutes is up."

Daryl's p.o.v

Felt right being out here just us, my girls and me. I had my hand rested on Mia's knee whilst I kept my eyes on the road waiting for my next direction. We had a couple places circled on the map that they wanted us to check out. Although the main goal was supplements for both Maggie and Mia I thought it was about time we started finding things for the baby.

"It's practically untouched, holy shit." Mia babbled looking at the shelves.

"Yah stay alert you hear me? Get what we need and go."

"Not often you find department stores like this."

"Baby section..." I trailed off,

"Hey don't you leave me!" She whispered scurrying after me.

"Look how small they are..."

She giggled feeling the fabric of the baby onesie I was looking at, "She's gonna be this big when she arrives yah know."

"I'm keeping this."

"Supplements Daryl..."

"She's gotta have clothes yah know..."

"Also both gotta be healthy."

I nodded continuing to look around grabbing things I knew we would need and not just for Mia, for Alexandria too. But nothing could keep me from grabbing things for the baby. After that department store we moved on finding a baby department store located in a nearby town.

"Yah alright?" I asked watching Mia standing there rubbing her back.

She nodded, "I'm okay."

"Promise?"

She sighed, "Promise."

Taking a couple walkers down inside this store I worked quickly grabbing things left right and centre. That's when I hit the jackpot. Flat pack cribs and there was only a few left untouched, someone must of been looking down on us today because it weren't just our little sprout that was gonna need a place to sleep. It was Glenn's and Maggie's too.

"Jesus, I'm glad this shit doesn't cost us." Mia laughed, "It'd cost a fortune."

"Even if we had to pay she would still be getting everything she needed. I told her, she ain't gonna be like me. I promised. She is gonna have a better life than me."

Mia went in front being my eyes and ears whilst I loaded the heavy shit up. I'd missed being a team, I enjoyed doing these things especially if I can do it with someone I love. Although it's more risky this way, more hurt involved if you ever lose em'.

"Can we stop for a bit?" Mia asked,

"Why? What's the matter?" I asked my eyes flicking from her back to the road.

"I'm uncomfortable." She moaned rubbing her little bump.

"Alright."

Gradually I slowed down pulling over even though it didn't matter if I was in the middle of the damn road or not. Once we had stopped she started to walk around, lean herself on the car or me. I watched her, concerned of course. I hated that she did this to me. Now I know why Merle never committed.

"Any better?"

"No."

"Get in the car." I muttered pulling my knife out,

Thankfully she didn't argue and she shut herself in the car whilst I dealt with the two approaching walkers. I was still pissed that my motorcycle and crossbow had been taken by that asshole in the woods. I swear if I ever see him again Imma kill him.

"Sure you're okay?"

She took my hand and squeeze it. "It's just my back and the way she's positioned."

"If you say so." I muttered starting the car.

The rest of the journey back was quiet which didn't sit well with me, every so often I glanced over seeing that she was completely in her own little world. At one point I was sure she was asleep but arrived back she was wide awake.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Again all I can do is apologise, hopefully these small updates will be enough for you jus to forgive me xD thanks guys! ~Rainie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 39 11
rory has a rocky life before the outbreak and even during it. she grew up with no mom or mother figures in her life. she had a abusive dad who consta...
273K 5.1K 51
Amara Grimes life has been turned upside down. First her mother dies. Then her father is shot. A zombie apocalypse is the next logical step right? Wi...
86.8K 1.5K 54
pre-apocalypse melanie always felt small and alone in the big city she lived in. moving at a young age forcefully didn't make the situation any easie...
64.6K 1.5K 48
Romance should be the last thing on her mind once the world ended- and it was... until she met Daryl Dixon. While trying to adapt to the way the new...