Dance With Me (H2OVanoss) COM...

By ofwgkta_em

Jonathan knows his boyfriend is cheating on him, but he can't leave him. When he's forced to go out to a danc... More

~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
Epilogue
Untitled Part 13

~Chapter 11~

754 26 10
By ofwgkta_em

Evan's P.O.V

While Jonathan was getting his stitches taken out, I set everything up. By the time he gets back, it should be dark, so I bought and lit white candles to lead the way into the living room. I also bought rose petals and dropped them so they looked like a trail that he could follow. In the living I had candles everywhere, and the rose petals formed a big heart in the middle of the room. I know it's a little over the top, and it kinda sounds like the setup of a proposal, but I wanted Jon to know that I really want to be with him. All of the lights were off, and I just hoped that he wouldn't knock one of the candles over and set the whole place on fire. I played music through my speakers, and hid them behind the couch so you couldn't tell where the music was coming from.

*Ten minutes Later*
I heard the doorknob unlocking, and I ran into position, which was hiding in the kitchen. "Woah, what the fuck?" I heard Jonathan say. "Evan? Did you do this?" I didn't respond. I heard him sigh. He started walking really slow, like he thought I was gonna jump out of nowhere and scare him. I heard his slow steps, and I started to get nervous. What if he says no?

Jonathan's P.O.V

I followed the candles and flower petals very slowly. I feel like Evan was gonna jump out of nowhere and scare me. I heard music playing lowly, and when I stopped in the living room, I noticed i was standing in the middle of a heart. "...Evan?" I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist, and I jumped back a little. Evan giggled a little. He kissed my neck, and turned me around to face him. "H-hi." I said to him nervously. "Hey." He said confidently, while starting into my eyes. "So...you wanna tell me what this is all about?" I asked him, a small smile starting to form on my lips. "I want you to be my boyfriend. I care a lot about you, and I know I can make you happier than you've ever been before." I couldn't help but smile. I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him. "So...is that a yes?" Evan said while hugging me back. "Yes." I said back to him. He pulled the away and, very passionately, kissed me. He pulled away, and I heard the song change. Duele El Corazon. I smiled. "You wanna dance with me?" Evan said. I smiled. "When have I ever said no?"

A/n: Was it cute enough for you? If it wasn't I'm sorry...mostly because this is the last chapter. Sorry...there's actually and epilogue so...I'll be sorry over there. I have a lot more H2OVanoss stories/books or whatever coming out soon...so look out for those. 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

962K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
10M 501K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
1.1M 38.2K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...