~Chapter 2~

Evan's P.O.V

I went home right after I saw Jonathan leaving. Its not like there would be anything for me to do anymore. While I was driving home, I decided I would text him when I got to my apartment, and ask him to meet me again. The more I thought about it, the more I felt bad for Jonathan, his boyfriend's cheating on him, and he knows, but he still hasn't left him. If I was his boyfriend, I would treat him right, I would never hurt him, or betray him like that. I know I've only known him for not even a day, but I really like him. In the short time we spent together, I learned that he's really funny, nice, creative, a great dancer, and pretty romantic. I zoned out for the rest of the drive,  and didn't even realize that I already got to my apartment. When I went inside, I heard my roommate, Tyler, snoring before I saw him. I laughed, which woke him up, causing him to flail his hands and fall off the couch. "You fuck!" He yelled, while I continued laughing. "Not my fault you fell asleep on the small couch." I said in between laughs. After a few more minutes of me laughing and him pouting, we both got over it. "So, where were you?" "I went out dancing." He snorted. "You're a terrible dancer." "Hey! I'm getting better..I just need a little more practice. Besides, you're not one to talk, you're worse than me!" Tyler glared at me, then changed the subject. "Whatever, did you meet anyone there?" He asked while he wriggled his eyebrows. "Actually, yeah, I did." "OoooOoooO, what's she like?" "Well, he's amazing. We danced together for a little before he had to go, and he's really good." "Ahhh, sounds nice. Why'd he have to go so soon?" "His boyfriend started blowing up his phone, I guess." Tyler started "choking" and looked at me with wide eyes. "Dude! He has a boyfriend! He's off limits!" "No! His boyfriends cheating on him, he knows, but his boyfriend doesn't know he knows, because he hasn't left him." "Oh...that's fucked up. Hey, what's his name?" "Jonathan." "No, his boyfriends." "Hm? I don't know, I didn't ask. Why?" "I don't know, I was just wondering." "Don't lie to me, why'd you wanna know?" Tyler sighed, and looked at me, obviously agitated. "Can we not talk about it right now?" "...yeah..yeah, okay. We can talk about it later." "Thank you.." After that, it was a little awkward, and I remembered about texting Jonathan. I texted him, and after about a minute, I got a text back, and he agreed to meet me at the same place on Saturday. I smiled when he agreed, and Tyler noticed. "You texting your boyfriend?" He asked with a smirk. "He's not my boyfriend...yet." I whispered the last part, hoping he didn't hear me. I stood up off the couch, and made my way to my room. I showered, brushed my teeth, and got in bed. I fell asleep, thinking about Saturday. Hopefully, nothing goes wrong...

A/N: Spoiler alert, everything go- *gets attacked*

no one likes spoilers