~Chapter 5~

A?N: Okay, so this chapter is going to jump around from Jonathan's P.O.V to Craig's, so be prepared for that.

Jonathan's P.O.V

"Craig? Are you home?" I yelled when I got back to out apartment. "Yeah, I'm in the room, why?" "..I uh..I-I need to talk to you, its really important.." 

Craig's P.O.V

Fuck...he knows, doesn't he? I walked out of our room and into the living room area, where he was standing. "What's up babe?"

Jonathan's P.O.V

"What's up babe?" He asked me. "Don't...don't call me that." I said, tears forming in my eyes.

Craig's P.O.V

FUCK! I knew it, I knew I should have just broken it off with him when I met Tyler! I feel like an asshole..."Jon, I-I'm so sor-"

Jonathan's P.O.V

"STOP! DON'T say ANYTHING else Craig! Because I know it's all bullshit!" I yelled. "Jon! I never meant for you to find out this way!" My tears started to fall down, but I wiped them away, I was mad, I was fucking pissed. I'm tired of always being hurt, always being sad. "Okay, so how did you want me to find out?!" "I-I didn't want you to find out at all-" "Oh okay so you were never gonna tell me? You were just going to keep cheating on me?! Or were you just going to randomly leave one day?!" "I-I'm so sorry! B-but I can make it up to you! I can fix this! I can fix all of this!" "NO YOU FUCKING CAN'T! You can't fix any of this, because I'm  not going to let you fix it! I'm fucking done!" 

Craig's P.O.V

Jonathan stormed off to our room, and slammed the door behind him. I was shaking... I felt...I don't know what I'm feeling... I feel guilty, yet...relieved? I stood in the same place for about ten minutes, until I saw Jonathan coming back out of our..my..room, with two suitcases, one small one and one big one filled with all of his things. He looked like he had calmed down. He also looked kind of... happy. He looked at me and said, in the sweetest, happiest, voice, "I hope you're happy with yourself, Craig." I couldn't tell if he was being sarcastic or not, since he sounded so calm, but the words kind of hurt. "Where are you going to go Jon?" I asked him. He smiled real big.

Jonathan's P.O.V

"Where are you going to go Jon?" I smiled real big. Evan had asked me to live with him and his roommate, but I wasn't going to tell Craig that. "Craig?" "...Yeah??" "Shut the fuck up, I know you don't care." As the harsh words came out of my mouth, there was a knock on the door. "What the fuck did you just say?!" I ignored him, and opened the door, and saw Evan standing there, with a big smile on his face. He looked me over, then giggled. "Its weird not seeing you in fancy clothes." I laughed with him, until Craig grabbed me by my wrist and yanked me away from the door, making me drop my things. "Who the fuck is that?!" He yelled in my face. I pulled my arm back, and rubbed my wrist, and saw there were red finger marks on it. "Why do you care?" I asked. "What does he mean?! Why does he always see you in fancy clothes?!" "WHY DOES IT MATTER?! AT THIS POINT, IT SHOULDN'T FUCKING MATTER!" I felt someone's hand on my shoulder, and turned around to see Evan standing behind me. "Jonathan, calm down, lets just go." He said while grabbing my hand. Craig saw him grabbing my hand, and his face turned red. "GET THE FUCK OFF HIM!" He yelled and pushed Evan backwards. "WHY DO YOU CARE WHAT HE DOES?! WE'RE NOT DATING ANYMORE! " I yelled at Craig. "What the fuck is your problem?!" Evan said. "YOU! YOU'RE MY FUCKING PROBLEM! JONATHAN, WHEN DID YOU GUYS MEET?!" I looked at Evan and saw he had his fists clenched. He started walking over, and I immediately thought he was going to try to hit Craig. I wanted to leave, Craig was making a huge scene, and it was pissing me off, but I don't know how to stop a fight. I looked over, and saw Evan push Craig back, "You need to calm the fuck down, you're making a scene, I'm just here to pick Jonathan up so he can live with us." "Us? Who the fuck is 'us'?" "Yeah, my roommate, Tyler." Craig stood there with a blank face for a few seconds, then looked Evan straight in the eye, with panic basically written on his fucking forehead. "Are you...is your name Evan?" "...Yes?" Evan asked, clearly confused. I was also confused. "Do you guys know each other?" I asked. "No, I have no idea who he is, I think I've heard Tyler mention his name I few times. He's in the car." "No I'm-...not." A really tall man stood in the door frame. "Hey...Craig."

A/N:This wasn't as dramatic and long as I wanted it to be, but I'm saving some of the drama for the next chapter. Sorry if there are any mistakes, I'll go through this chapter and fix them if there are any as soon as I can. Okay bye! (/^▽^)/