~Chapter 4~

Third Person P.O.V

As Evan and Jonathan danced the night away, laughing, singing, and having much more fun than anyone else in the building, Jonathan's current boyfriend was at a bar, waiting for his other boyfriend to show up. He looked up from his phone every few minutes, knowing this was one of Jon's favorite bars, and that there was a possibility of him showing up with his friends. Little did he know, Jonathan was on the complete other side of town, having the time of his life, with someone who was treating him much better than he was, even though technically they weren't dating. Jonathan's boyfriend looked up from his phone, and saw his date walking through the doors. "Hey Tyler."

Jonathan's P.O.V

There was a song in Spanish that I liked. Evan had to tell me what the words meant, since I can't speak it. But the words kind of match up to whats going on with Evan and I. But I know I have to end the relationship with him soon. I really like Evan, I'd rather be with him. We decided to take a break from all the dancing, since both our feet hurt like hell. "Hey, Evan?" "Yeah?" "I think I'm gonna break up with my boyfriend tonight." I saw Evan's face light up with joy, but the look was quickly replaced with one of guilt. "Why?" This question surprised me, I thought he's already know, but I told him anyways. "Because I know he's not good for me, and I kinda like you." I saw his face light up again. "Really?! I kinda thought you would just see me as a friend, since that's kinda what always happens to me." I laughed at his rambling. "I wouldn't have agreed to come back out here with you if I hadn't seen you as more than just a friend." He giggled and I saw his ears turn bright red. We stared at each other for a few seconds, just smiling. I felt comfortable around him, like I can just be myself. "Hey, I never asked, and its okay if you don't want to tell me, but what's your boyfriends name?" "His name's Craig."