~Chapter 7~

Evan cut me off with a kiss. He had his hand on the side of my face, while the other made its way down to my waist to pull me closer. I kissed back, wrapping my arms around his neck. Eventually his other hand was on my waist, holding me close. We pulled away, trying to catch our breath, still not letting go of each other. Our foreheads were pressed together, and I was smiling. I couldn't help it, I honestly wasn't expecting him to kiss me. I opened my eyes and saw him staring at me, also smiling, which made me smile more. I started wondering where he's been my entire life. I feel like I was so lost up, but now I feel complete, like a part of my soul has been long for so long, but now I've found the missing piece. "Do you want to stay with me at my place?" I heard Evan say. I giggled. "Yeah." I gave a quick peck then went back to talking on my sister on the phone. "Okay, I'm back." "What happened?" I looked at Evan, who's entire face was red, and smiling like an idiot. I giggled in the phone. "Nothing, don't worry about it." "Okay, so how have you been?" "I'm doing great now." "Glad to here that, so why'd you call?" "I was just checking up." "Oh, well thanks I guess. Do you want to come over tomorrow? Mae wants to see you." I looked over at Evan. "Uh, I'll try and see if I can make it. I'll call and let you know." "Okay! I'll catch you later Jon!" "Okay, bye Nae!" I hung the phone up and turned to Evan. I saw he was looking back up at the apartment. "What are you thinking about?" I asked him. He looked at me and smiled. "I'm thinking about what I'm gonna do with all of Tyler's shit if he doesn't get it within two days." I laughed. "Are you ready to go?" He asked me. I nodded my head, and felt his hand fall into mine. We walked to his car, and got in. "I have an aux cord, you can play what ever you want." He told me as we got in. I smiled. I grabbed the cord and plugged my phone in. I few seconds later, my song came on. "OHHHH SHIT!" I yelled. "Sòlo en tu boca, yo quiero acabar, todos esos besos, que the quiero dar." Evan started laughing at me. "Do you really like this song?" I smiled even bigger. "Fucking love it." "Do you even know what it means?" "OKAY LISTEN! That...that doesn't really matter, I sorta know what it means, and I like it." Evan laughed again. "What ever you say, Love." He mumbled the last part, and I pretended not to hear it. "What?" "What?" 

A/N Okay! I did it. I know it's only two but it's something. Sorry it took so long, I'm starting to run out of ideas for this story. Anyways, enjoy the next chapters!