~Chapter 8~

I found out that Evan doesn't live that far from where I used to live. It only took around ten minutes, maybe even less to get there. Or maybe it just didn't feel like that long because it was the best god damn car ride of my life. The entire time we sang at the top of our lungs with the windows down, strangers staring at us like we were insane. We stopped at a red light, and kept singing really loud. There was a little girl on the sidewalk who started smiling and clapping. She laughed a little, which made me smile even bigger. Once we got to Evan's apartment, I looked and saw that it was really nice. "Wow.." I said, taking a second glance, and realizing it was also really big. "Evan how to you afford this place?" "I got a really good deal on it, I know a few guys." I laughed. "What's that mean?" Evan smiled and shrugged. "It means I'm a murderer, duh." I laughed even louder. Evan stared at me. "Okay you can be the psychopath murderer." He said, and again, caused me to laugh even harder. After I calmed down, Evan showed me the room he was giving me. It was really nice, it wasn't too big, which I liked. "Go ahead and do whatever you want to it, decorations, paint, whatever you like. It's yours now." I turned around and hugged him. "You're being too nice to me. You don't have to do any of this." He hugged me back. "No I'm not. This is something that I want to do for you, so let me do it for you." I giggled. "Well, thank you." "No problem, Jon." He told me that he was going to take a shower and then go to sleep, and that he'll help me unpack my things in the morning. After I heard his door close, I closed mine and decided to look around the room more. I saw three other doors. I opened the first one and saw that it was a bathroom. The second was a closet. It was a pretty big closet too, which surprised me. I could probably hide in it. I closed the closet door, and went to the last door, which was glass, but had a cover on the other side, blocking my view if what it was. I opened the door and gasped at what I saw. There was a balcony that gave a perfect view of the city and the moon. I imagined what it would be like to watch the sunset out here, probably breathtaking. The sunrise would also be beautiful, I can imagine it all right now. I stayed out there for a few minutes, daydreaming about perfect views with Evan by my side. I went back inside and locked the glass door behind be and decided to take a shower and go to sleep.

*TIME SKIP*
Tyler came to get his things today, he got most of it, there are still some clothes and shoes in his room, but it doesn't matter. I also decided that I should start unpacking. Evan helped me, and we listened to music and danced while doing it. We listened to what Evan wanted, which wasn't that bad. Starboy came in at least four times. The fourth time it came on, I looked at him. "What? I like this song." "Next week it's going to be the most annoying thing you've ever heard, watch." I said. He laughed, and said, "This song will never get annoying, it's too good to-Oh shit!" I heard a small shattering sound and looked at Evan. He had his hand covering his mouth. "I'm so sorry!" He said. "Why? What broke?" "It-it was a mug." "What? I didn't bring a mug." There was one in your bag right there." He pointed at the bag it was in. I saw red and black text against the white glass pieces. I knelt down and started putting the pieces back together, since they weren't that small, and there weren't that many pieces. "Don't cut yourself." Evan said, taking a few steps back and also kneeling down so he could see what it said. Once it was together, I saw that is was the mug Craig had given me when we first started dating. When he cared. It said "My one true ❤" I can't believe it's broken now! "God dammit!" I said, slightly frustrated. I saw Evan frown. "Why do you care about it so much?" I was taken back by the question, and also a little offended. "I know he was an ass, but imagine giving someone three years of your life, someone who you actually cared about. It sucks when they give you things and they get destroyed or ruined." I saw Evans fists clench. "So you still care about him?" "What?" "Are you still in love with him?"

Evan's P.O.V

My blood boiled at the thought of Jonathan getting back with Craig. My knuckles were white from clenching them so much, I can't believe he still cares! How can anyone still love someone even after they put them through complete hell, and treated them like shit?! "Are you still in love with him?" I asked him, trying to sound calm, but I know he saw me clench my fists. "How can you think that?!" He asked me, clearly offended. "You seriously think that after all he's put me through, that I still love him?! I said that I cared about him, CARED!" He said, emphasizing the d in cared. "Meaning that I don't anymore!" "The fact that you're getting so worked up about this makes me think that you still care about him!" I yelled back. "You're the one who started it! No. Okay, I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I'm such a terrible person because I cared about my boyfriend at the time we were dating! You know, I thought you were different. I didn't think you were like Craig, and every other douchebag I've ever dated. I didn't think you would be so controlling over me even though we AREN'T DATING!" He screamed at me. I felt tears building up at the corners of my eyes. I don't know why I crying. I didn't want to cry. Especially not in front of Jonathan. I looked at him straight in the eyes, and saw guilt and regret in them. He looked down. I started to break down, slowly, but it was happening. Jonathan dropped to the floor and started crying, his legs folded in, one on top of the other, with his head in his hands. I sat on the couch and tried to calm down. I ran my hand through my hair, and took deep breaths. I can't believe I got so upset over something so stupid...

Jonathan's P.O.V

I can't believe I said that to him. Evan gave me a place to stay, out if the kindness of his heart and I thank him by screaming in his face. After a few minutes of hearing my own sobs, I calmed down. I looked up and saw Evan sitting on his couch, with his hand on his forehead, and his elbow resting on his knee. I stood up and grabbed his face, not roughly, and made him look at me. With the sun hitting us through his windows perfectly, I was able to see the specks of a gold-brown color along with darker colors in his eyes. I started moving in closer towards his face, and I felt his arms wrap around my waist, pulling me closer, which didn't really give me a choice but to sit on his lap. He started leaning in closer, and we kissed. No, scratch that. We made out. It started out as an innocent kiss, but Evan (prepare for slight sin) licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance, which I accepted. Our tongues fought for dominance, and Evan won. I felt his tongue explore my mouth, as I moaned. I tugged at his hair softly, as he ran his hand down my back, and onto my thigh. Evan started to move his body around, flipping us over so he was on top of me. I kept my arms wrapped around his neck, still tugging at his hair. I started to fight his tongue again, wanting this to last forever. I felt Evan smiling against my face, while he fought back. Again, Evan won, and after a few more seconds, we pulled apart for air. We were both practically panting. Evan looked down at me and smirked. "I can get used to the sight of you under me." I blushed and pushed him off me. "Whatever." I stood up and felt Even wrap his arms around my waist. "Come on, don't be so salty about it." He fell backwards onto the couch bringing me down with him. He held me like that for a few more minutes, until I needed to get up. "Nooo you're warm." Evan said. "But my arm is falling asleep. Besides, I still need to finish taking some if my stuff out." Evan groaned. "Fiiiiine." He said while letting me go. "Thank you." I replied, pulling him up and giving him a quick peck.

Evan's P.O.V

I think I'm gonna like having Jonathan here more than I thought I would...

A/n: YAYYYYY ITS LONG AS FUCK! I actually don't think it's that long it just feels like it is since I wrote it.