~Chapter 9~

Evan's P.O.V

I heard Jonathan watching something. I'm pretty sure its a music video, I just can't tell which one. I stood up and walked to his room and opened the door as quietly as I could. I looked and saw he was laying down on his stomach with his legs in the air, in front of his laptop. "My show on Nickelodeon, never would of let me shoot missile boobs." I almost snorted. He was watching a Bart Baker parody. (I'm literally watching that one right now) I snuck up behind him and grabbed him by his legs and dragged him out of the door. Jonathan started screaming and trying to grab onto anything that would prevent him from going anywhere else. I started laughing and let him go. Jonathan stood up right away and looked at me while crossing his arms. "Why would you do that?" He said. "You-you looked so adorable!" I said while laughing. I looked up at him and saw him look down, blushing. " Stop being cute, Jon." I told him, watching his face go even redder. I bit my lip while looking his body up and down. I stood up and grabbed both of his shoulders to bring him closer to me. My left hand went down to his waist, while my right hand picked his face up to look at me. He stares into my eyes, and I couldn't hold back anymore. I crashed my lips into his, and I felt him wrap his arms around my neck. I started to move backwards, wanting him to jump on me so I could carry him to my room. ;) Instead he chased me and walked forward. God dammit, Jonathan. Jonathan pulled away and whispered in my ear, "Not happening." I laughed. "Can't blame a guy for trying." "It was a pretty good try." "Ey, maybe if you were a little tipsy it would have worked." I said to him jokingly. He threw his head back and laughed. "And this is why I don't drink." He walked away from me and went into the kitchen. "You know what's funny to me?" He asked while grabbing a cup and opening the fridge. "What?" I asked him while going in the kitchen with him and sitting at the table. He sat down across from me with a cup of orange juice. He took a small drink of it, and looked me straight in the eyes. "That we keep having these little make out sessions, but we're not dating." I feel like he was hinting at the fact that he wanted me to ask him out, but I'm an ass, so instead I'm gonna tease him. "Yeah, I guess it is kinda weird." I said while staring back at him with a blank expression.

Jonathan's P.O.V

Are you fucking kidding me Evan?! Do you not get the hint?! He stared back at me with no emotion on his face. I feel like a ho. I pursed my lips and nodded my head. He looked to the left with his eyes only, then back at me. I sighed out through my nose and stood up. I grabbed my cup and pushed the chair I was sitting on in. I walked back to my room and locked the door. I am such a ho. JONATHAN YOU FUCKING HO!!

Evan's P.O.V

I think I made him mad. "Well fuck." I said to myself while standing up and pushing my chair in. I went into my room and sat out on the porch. It didn't have a very nice view like Jonathan's did. I feel like I should go talk to him, but I don't think he wants to talk to me right now. I looked behind me when I heard a loud crashing noise. I walked back inside, and went towards the direction it came from. Jonathan's room. I opened his door, and saw him on the floor holding his hand. He looked up at me, pain in his face. I ran over to where he was sitting and grabbed his hand. There were glass pieces in it. "Jon, what the fuck did you do?!"

A/n: What? What do you mean its short? Sorry it took so long to update, I've been so distracted with starting other stories, I don't have any published yet. Also, about the ending of this "chapter", don't worry, its kinda stupid...what really happened is kinda stupid. Its gonna get real cute in the next chapter, I promise. :)

I feel like now is a good time to say that I'm obsessed with Friends by Chase Atlantic, and Chill Bill by Rob $tone.