~Chapter 11~

Evan's P.O.V

While Jonathan was getting his stitches taken out, I set everything up. By the time he gets back, it should be dark, so I bought and lit white candles to lead the way into the living room. I also bought rose petals and dropped them so they looked like a trail that he could follow. In the living I had candles everywhere, and the rose petals formed a big heart in the middle of the room. I know it's a little over the top, and it kinda sounds like the setup of a proposal, but I wanted Jon to know that I really want to be with him. All of the lights were off, and I just hoped that he wouldn't knock one of the candles over and set the whole place on fire. I played music through my speakers, and hid them behind the couch so you couldn't tell where the music was coming from.

*Ten minutes Later*
I heard the doorknob unlocking, and I ran into position, which was hiding in the kitchen. "Woah, what the fuck?" I heard Jonathan say. "Evan? Did you do this?" I didn't respond. I heard him sigh. He started walking really slow, like he thought I was gonna jump out of nowhere and scare him. I heard his slow steps, and I started to get nervous. What if he says no?

Jonathan's P.O.V

I followed the candles and flower petals very slowly. I feel like Evan was gonna jump out of nowhere and scare me. I heard music playing lowly, and when I stopped in the living room, I noticed i was standing in the middle of a heart. "...Evan?" I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist, and I jumped back a little. Evan giggled a little. He kissed my neck, and turned me around to face him. "H-hi." I said to him nervously. "Hey." He said confidently, while starting into my eyes. "So...you wanna tell me what this is all about?" I asked him, a small smile starting to form on my lips. "I want you to be my boyfriend. I care a lot about you, and I know I can make you happier than you've ever been before." I couldn't help but smile. I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him. "So...is that a yes?" Evan said while hugging me back. "Yes." I said back to him. He pulled the away and, very passionately, kissed me. He pulled away, and I heard the song change. Duele El Corazon. I smiled. "You wanna dance with me?" Evan said. I smiled. "When have I ever said no?"

A/n: Was it cute enough for you? If it wasn't I'm sorry...mostly because this is the last chapter. Sorry...there's actually and epilogue so...I'll be sorry over there. I have a lot more H2OVanoss stories/books or whatever coming out soon...so look out for those. 😊