~Chapter 1~

"Jonathan, I'm home!" Great.. "Where were you?" I asked, pretending to smile. I know where he was. I can smell someone else's cologne on him, its so strong, it makes my head hurt. "I went to the store to look for some shoes, there was literally nothing." I fake laughed. "You're so picky!" "Whatever. Hey, you wanna go out dancing tonight?" "Oh, um, no, I'm really tired." "You're coming, I don't have anyone else to go with." Oh really? "Why did you ask if I didn't have a choice in the first place?" I asked as he walked into our room. "Dress nice!" He said. I sighed. Its going to be a long night...

*Later*

I sat at a table alone, and watched as he danced with another man, tears threatening to fall. He completely forgot about me the second he saw the other man. I leaned my head against my hand, and sighed. I'm so over being here, literally nothing can make this night good. "Hey." I heard someone say. I looked up, and saw the most beautiful man ever. I stand corrected. He was Asian, and had raven black hair, dark brown eyes, and an easy going smile.  He was wearing a black dress shirt, black dress pants, black shoes, and a red tie. I felt my stomach do flips.  "H-hi." He sat down next to me. "What are you doing, sitting alone?" I felt the tears form in my eyes again. He immediately looked concerned. "M-my boyfriend is cheating on me, and he's dancing with someone else right now." "How do you know he's cheating?" "He makes it so obvious, I find empty condom wrappers in his pockets, in drawers, and he always smells like someone else's cologne. He always comes home with hickeys, I mean..what else does that mean?!" I saw the man look over me, and study my face. Then he scoffed. "Well he's missing out on a lot." I blushed. I feel like it's been forever since I've been complimented. "Do you wanna dance with me?" He asked. I smiled a real smile, and nodded. He stood up, and held his hand out. I took it, and he pulled me out to the dance floor. "Its Evan, by the way." He told me. "Jonathan." He smiled. A slow song came on, and we danced to it.

*Two hours later*

After two hours of dancing with Evan, my feet hurt like hell. "Evan, my feet hurt." He laughed. "Yeah, mine too." We sat down, and I looked at my phone, and saw that it was already 10:45 p.m, and that I had three texts and one missed call from him. "Where are you?" "Is your phone dead?" "I know your phone's not dead , where are you? I wanna leave." "Shit.." "What's wrong, Jon?" "My boyfriend is looking for me." "Oh.. I'm sorry." "For what? That was the most fun I've had ever since I started dating him!" "Oh! Well then..can I have your number? Maybe we can meet here again sometime." "Yeah! Yeah, of course." After I gave him my number, we hugged, and I left to find him. I sent him a text. "Sorry babe, my phone was dying really fast so I turned it off." "Oh, well wya? I'm ready to go." I didn't want to leave, but I know that wouldn't matter to him, so I told him I was near the front, and that I'll wait for him at the doors. While I stood there waiting, I saw him talking to the same guy he was dancing with, kiss him for a few seconds, then turn around and walk towards me.. My heart shattered into a million pieces, for the millionth time. I know I'm being a hypocrite, but I didn't kiss anyone, I didn't fuck anyone, no, I danced with someone. Compare dancing with someone else to fucking someone else, which is worse? I pretended I didn't see it, and smiled when he approached me. He didn't smile back, he never has. He just grabbed my hand and pulled me out the door. He tried to talk to me on the ride back home, but I wasn't talking to him. "Can...can you just drive? My head hurts." "Yeah...okay." I turned the radio on, and turned it up, that way the car wouldn't be so silent. When we walked into our apartment, I got a text. I smiled when I saw it was from Evan. "Hey, I had fun tonight! Wanna meet up next week?" "So did I." Followed by a, "Yeah, how about Saturday?"  The entire time we were texting, I couldn't stop smiling. I'm already looking forward to next week.

a/n: I thought now would be a good time to mention that Delirious(Jonathan) is wearing the same thing as Vanoss(Evan) (why wouldn't you know this?) except he's wearing a sky blue tie...yeh...bye