Life with Older Brothers

Av blue4434

Hi, my name is Landon Moore. I live with my dad and two older brothers. They're great most of the time, but o... Mer

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
AN
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
A/N
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Sorry!
Chapter 95

Chapter 39

4.8K 70 6
Av blue4434

Brody's POV
It was Saturday morning and I just woke up. I checked my phone and saw that Kaitlin asked me if we could hang out today. There was a new restaurant opened and she wanted to try it.

I grabbed a pair of boxers and went into my bathroom. I striped down and got into the steamy shower. Once I finished washing my body, I got out and dried off. I put my boxers on, then went to my closet to find a outfit.

After finally getting ready I went downstairs to have breakfast. I was thinking my brothers would be asleep because none of us are early risers. I was surprised to see Landon on the couch, but as I got closer I realized he was dead asleep. The tv was playing one of his dumb shows that I didn't know the name of. I thought about waking him up, but I decided it was best for him to sleep.

I went to the kitchen and made myself a egg sandwich. As I was eating Noah came downstairs in his pajamas.

"Hey." He said.

"Hey." I said back.

"I was wondering if I can go out today?" He asked.

"You're still grounded." I told him.

"Yeah, but I've been good! That should count as something." He tired.

"You do realize two days ago you had Landon try to steal back your stuff?" I scoffed. There's no way I'm letting Noah off of punishment. He needs to learn his lesson.

"Brody please! It's Saturday!" He begged.

"No, now stop asking." I told him, putting my dishes in the sink.

I went to the living room to check on Landon. He was still asleep and snoring some. I sat down by his head and shook him.

"What?" He groaned.

"Wake up! I need to talk to you!" I told him. He reluctantly sat up and leaned his head on my shoulder.

"What?" He asked.

"I'm going to lunch with Kaitlin today, so either you can come with us or hangout here with Noah." I told him.

He thought for a moment.

"Go with you and Kaitlin." He smiled. I thought that was best cause Noah is not in the best mood since he's been grounded.

"Ok, go get ready." I told him.

He hopped off the couch and ran upstairs.

I texted Kaitlin and told her Landon would be joining us. She didn't mind. She loves him.

"What should I wear?" Landon yelled. I stood up and walked to his room. He was standing in his closet wearing boxers.

"Just wear jeans or something. It's cold out." I told him. It's winter so it's pretty chilly.

"Ok." He pulled out jeans and a sweatshirt.

We went my car and headed to Kaitlin's.

"I'm gonna go get her." I told Landon. He nodded and continued to play on his phone.

I got Kaitlin and went back to my car. I opened the door for her and saw Landon still sitting in the front seat.

"Landon get in the back." I told him. He kept he eyes on his screen totally ignoring me.

"Landon." I say and take his phone from him.

"What? I was about ready to win!" He whines.

"I don't care. Get in the back." I rolled my eyes.

"Fine!" He groaned and got out of the car. He quickly gave Kaitlin a hug then got in the back.

"Can I have my phone back?" Landon asked as I pulled out of the driveway.

"Nope. You need to spend less time on your phone." I told him. He crossed his arms and rolled his eyes.

Once we arrived at the restaurant Landon was still pouting.

"Stop pouting." I told him. "We will still have fun without phones."

He sighed but said ok.

We got called back to our table and started looking at the menu.

"Have I ever had lobster before?" Landon asked me.

"Nope." I answered.

"I wanna try lobster Alfredo." He told me.

I nodded and the waiter came and took our orders. A while later it came.

"This looks so good! How have you never given me this before?" Landon asked.

"I don't know. You never wanted it." I told
him.

He took a bite and a smile spread across his face.

"This is go...." He started to say but stopped when he started choking. His face swelled and got super red.

"Oh god! Landon?" I said freaked out. I had no idea what was happening.

"He's having a allergic reaction. My sister had one before. We need to go to the hospital now!" Kaitlin told me.

People started gathering around. I was in such shock as to what was happening.

"Someone call 911!" I yelled.

"Hang in there Landon. It'll be ok." I said, but not really knowing if was gonna be ok or not.

The ambulance came and set him on a gurney. Wasting no time they put a oxygen mask on him and drove off.

Kaitlin and I got in my truck and followed after them. We arrived at the hospital and they immediately took him to a room, which they wouldn't allow me back there.

I sat in the waiting room nervously. Nothing can happen to my baby brother. He's always been so happy and kind. I couldn't imagine life without him.

I called my dad and Noah and told them what happened. Noah immediately freaked out and started driving this way.

"Brody!" Noah yelled. "How is he?"

"I don't know. They won't let me see him." I said.

Noah sat beside and started crying. I wrapped my arm around him, trying to some what comfort him.

"It's gonna be ok." I told him.

"But what if it's not? I've always been kind of a jerk to him, and I can't lose him now! He's only 12!" Noah cried, which made my tear up. I love both my brothers the same, but I've always had a special bond with Landon. Probably because I had to raise him.

"Landon Moore." A doctor called.

"Yes." I stood up.

"It's seems that Landon had a allergic reaction." He told us.

"To what? I didn't think he was allergic to anything." I said.

"We did some testing and he's allergic to many kinds of fish." He responded.

"Ok, how is he?" I asked, needing to know how my little brother is.

"He's recovering. I gave him many shots to get the swelling down. He has a rash on his neck that will be treated with gel. I'm keeping him overnight to make sure nothing happens, but he's been asking for you guys." The doctor told us.

"Can we see him?" Noah asked.

"Yes, he's in room 23." He said, and Noah ran off.

I followed after him with Kaitlin tagging along. We reached his room and slowly opened the door. His face was still swollen and the rash on his neck was visible. When we walked in he opened his eyes.

"Brody!" He cried, his voice sounding horse.

"Hey bud, it's gonna be fine." I told him, giving him a hug.

"I was scared." He told me with tears streaming down his cheeks. "I couldn't breath. I thought I was gonna die."

I hated hearing that. As an older brother you're supposed to be there for your sibling and help them through tuff times and I couldn't help him on this one. I had to sit back and watch it happen.

"I'm so glad you're ok." Noah told him, sitting down beside him on the bed.

"Were you crying?" Landon asked with a cheeky smile.

"No, of course not." Noah scoffed.

"No, he's was balling his eyes out." I sold him out.

"I knew deep down inside you really loved me." Landon laughed.

"Yeah you're right. Just don't scare me like that anymore." Noah said, kissing his head.

"So I'm allergic to fish?" Landon asked.

"Yeah." I told him.

"Darn, I liked that lobster Alfredo." He sighed.

We chatted a while longer until a nurse said he needed rest. Noah and I stayed there the whole night, getting minimal sleep. Nurses come in every hour to make sure his swelling went down.

It was the morning Landon was getting released and he was ecstatic. The doctors orders were he needs tons of rest and not a lot of movement.

"Brody guess what?" He asked excitedly.

"What?" I asked tiredly.

"I get released today!" He smiled big.

"I know bud, but you have to take it easy." I told him.

"I know." He sighed. "Do I get to stay home from school?"

"Probably for a couple of days." I said making him smile even wider.

"Alright Landon, I see you're excited to leave." The doctor said.

"Very!" He squealed. I laughed at his excitement.

The doctors went over more things for Landon, making sure he knew that he can't eat fish anymore.

Landon was able to get changed while waiting for the release papers. He picked up his shirt and it was tore up.

"They cut my shirt off me didn't they?" Landon asked.

"Probably." I told him.

"Well now what am I gonna wear?" He asked.

"Wear the hospital gown." Noah joked.

"Heck no! It's ugly!" Landon complained.

"You can wear my sweatshirt." I held it up. His pants weren't ripped so my sweatshirt should work just fine.

"Fine." He sighed and put in on. He went to right above his knees.

I signed everything I needed to, to get Landon released.

"Wanna ride with me or Noah?" I asked Landon.

"You!" He answered without even thinking.

"Wow! I feel the love." Noah said.

"Sorry!" Landon said, hugging Noah.

We made it home and Landon was pretty tired.

"You want to take a nap?" I asked him.

"No, I wanna jump on the trampoline." He told me, which I thought was crazy. He just got out of the hospital. He's supposed to be resting.

"Sorry, you can't." I told him. He whined but sat on the couch. He took of my sweatshirt and threw it at me.

"Here."

"I need to put more gel on your rash." I told him.

I grabbed the bottle and went and sat by Landon. He jump up and tried to run away. I grabbed his arm and pulled him on my lap.

"You're supposed to be taking it easy." I told him, spreading some gel on his rash.

"Can we watch a movie and cuddle then?" He asked.

"Sure." I popped a movie in. Landon came and laid on my lap. I held him and kissed his head. He smiled up at me then closed his eyes, snuggling into me.
~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~
Thanks to Kaylabug234  for the great idea!

And thanks to everyone who reads and votes! 11k reads is crazy!! Thanks so much!

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

380 33 36
Landon is a lovable guy with the world at his finger tips, well at least money at his finger tips. He comes from a long line of successful people. Bu...
The Outcast ✔️ Av Lauren

Allmän skönlitteratur

11.6K 151 18
Three years ago Lisa Morgan and Cameron Morgan decided to call it quits and get a divorce. It was all over a huge secret that none of the 7 kids know...
Lila ✔ Av E

Tonårsromaner

1.7M 46.6K 42
Lila Rose Cooper. An outgoing thirteen year old girl, living a good life with her dad for company. So what happens when her life is flipped upside d...
36.6K 376 40
Hey everybody it's me, Megan... I am currently 13 years old. And I live with my Big Brother Kevin. He is my legal guardian because I was 7 years old...