ASSASSIN'S CREED ⇨ MARVEL

By -demeter

❝YOU MIGHT NOT BE LOOKING FOR WAR, BUT WAR IS LOOKING FOR YOU.❞ Δ (MCU X AC) ... More

assassin's creed
the assassins
ezio auditore da firenze
ratonhnhaké:ton
aveline de grandpre
edward kenway
arno dorian
shao jun
evie frye
jacob frye
modern era
shaun hastings
rebecca crane
desmond miles
the companions
malik al-sayf
claudia auditore
achilles davenport
adéwalé
elise de laserre
wang yangming
henry green
↳ intermission
↳ one
↳ two
↳three
↳four
↳five
the templars
al mualim
cesare borgia
haytham kenway
madeleine de l'isle
bartholomew roberts
shay cormac
francois thomas germain
gao feng
crawford starrick
lucy thorne
cult of kosmos
the assassins, pt. 2
bayek of siwa
alexios and kassandra
eivor

altaïr ibn-la'ahad

7.9K 211 33
By -demeter

( captain america: the winter soldier )

CHLOE FRYE EXITED the apartment, stepping onto the terrace and leaving the dead body behind. The seventeen-year-old scanned the city, observing the lowering sunset and watching as the lights of  DC came to life. Lowering her eyes to the alleyway below, the young woman saw a leather-coated man stare forward with his hands behind his back.

The Assassin jumped from terrace to terrace down to the pavement below, her eyes narrowed and suspicions high. Landing silently, Chloe raised her hood as she stood to her full height, waiting for the man to commence a conversation.

Director Fury turned around, glancing at the young girl. "Lower your hood, Assassin. No one here but you and me."

Reluctantly, she did so, watching him silently. "Director Fury."

"Miss Frye."

Eyes narrowed, Chloe watched as Fury pulled a file out of his coat. "I don't suppose you came here for a quick conversation."

Chuckling, Fury handed the file to the young Assassin. Chloe glanced at the Director before opening the file. Within in it held pictures of a ship, titled the Lemurian Star. Files concerning the ship littered the file, all capturing the attention of the Frye descendant. What really caught her attention, however, was the name of a Templar she had been trying to track down for weeks, Beckett Jones. He was infamous at the compound for murder and genocide of innocents.

"What do you want me to do?" Chloe asked, snapping the file shut and glancing up.

"I need you to help a couple agents of mine. Colleagues, if you will."

"When do I start?"

Chloe stood in the corner of the Quinjet, observing as Natasha Romanoff and Steve Rogers were being informed of the STRIKE Team's battle plan. She, however, already knew of the mission and her mission alone. Although she was covered mainly by her hood and the shadows of the jet, those factors didn't stop the curious glances she was receiving from the two Avengers and everyone on the jet.

"Target is a mobile satellite launch platform, the Lemurian Star." Brock Rumlow stated. "They were sending up their last payload when pirates took them ninety-three minutes ago."

"Any demands?" Rogers asked.

"Billion and a half."

"Why so steep?" Steve questioned.

"Because it's SHIELD's." Rumlow declared.

"So it's not off course." Steve decided. "It's trespassing."

"I'm sure they have a good reason." Natasha defended.

Chloe listened on from the shadows, a small smirk resting on her features. Turning around to the table behind her and readying her equipment, the Assassin put in her earpiece, connecting it to her own channel. Turning it on, the girl spoke. "Check channel eight?"

"Channel eight secured." Alexander, Chloe's cousin, spoke. "You ready Chloe?"

"As ever. You know, you could be out here helping me instead of staying behind the scenes." Chloe said, checking her equipment.

"STRIKE, you heard the Cap. Gear up." Rumlow said. Chloe glanced behind her, catching the eye of Natasha. Offering a smile, the young girl turned back around.

"I would, but I'd probably die just from fright, much less a full mission," Alex said. "But, now is not the time to make fun. Got your blade?"

She flicked her wrist, hearing the satisfying shrink of the blade. "Check."

"Got your equipment?"

Chloe checked her quiver, inspected her bow, examined her sword, and looked at her gun and her extensive utensils waiting patiently for use. "Yep."

"Eagle vision?"

She paused. "Why?"

"Just making sure, gosh. Alright," Alexander spoke, the typing of keys faint to Chloe's ears. "Listen, if you get this kill, you can come home and rub it Lucky's face. He's been annoying me ever since you left."

"Got it," Chloe smirked, stepping out of the shadows. She secured her weapons to their rightful spot and stood next to Steve. "Anything else?"

"Nope. Have fun." Alex said. Chloe rolled her eyes, practically seeing the smirk on her cousin's face.

Chloe backed up, cracking her neck and securing her hood over her head. "Don't worry."

Noting how Steve Rogers was getting ready to fall, Chloe beat him to it. Running full speeds towards the edge, Chloe ignored the sounds of protests behind her and performed a leap of faith over the edge, falling into the dark waters below.

Flipping her body, Chloe landed feet first into the cold water, the temperatures giving her a small wake-up call. Reaching the surface, the woman climbed the boat, holding tightly to its edge. "Hey, Alex. Any challenges?"

"Um," he spoke, "try eliminating ten guys without being noticed. Think you can do it?"

"Do you think I can smack you?"

"Fair enough."

Lifting herself over the side, Chloe rose silently, observing as the Captain took out his own enemies. She climbed to an overview, using her height to her advantage. Blinking, the young Assassin noticed the red outlines of her enemies below. Smirking, the woman blinked once again and pulled out an arrow, aiming it at the heads of four undercover Templars.

Leaving their dropping bodies behind, Chloe covered the deck. Sneaking up behind unsuspecting pirates, Chloe snapped the necks of two guards before double assassinating two with her blade. She reached a railing, looking down below to see two perfectly placed soldiers advancing on the infamous Captain. Smirking, the woman jumped down from the railing to the deck, quickly assassinating two HYDRA agents.

Looking up, Chloe met the eyes of Steve Rogers. Standing up, the Assassin nodded at Rogers before glancing behind the soldier. "Duck."

Watching as the older man did what she asked, Chloe ran towards Beckett Jones. Placing her foot on Steve's shoulder, she jumped off of him, flicked out her blade, and landed her blade in the Templar's throat.

The scenery around the two changed to a stark white as Chloe drew her blade out of Jones' throat. "Your killings have ended, Jones. Your time has ended."

"Has it?" the Templar taunted. "Someone will pick up my legacy, just as you picked up your grandfather's. So congratulations, Assassin. You have killed but one fish in an entire sea."

Standing up, Chloe watched as the light left the man's eyes. The white disappeared from around her, leaving her standing on a boat with a confused man behind her.

"Who was that?" Rogers asked as the teenager walked into the boat and down a hallway.

"Beckett Jones." She answered simply. "Committed mass amounts of genocide."

"Why did you kill him?"

"I have my targets, you have yours." She exited the hallway, glancing up to the edges above her. "Now, Captain, if you'll excuse  me."

Pulling out an arrow and aiming up, the arrow shot out a zip line, embedding itself into the edges above. The zip line dragged her up silently into the darkness of the night, leaving one confused Steve Rogers below.

Yes, I changed the plot DON'T KILL ME PLEASE.

I think it's easier for an assassin to be placed in a movie setting like the Winter Soldier, rather than Age of Ultron.

Hope you enjoyed!

edited: 2/24/18

I don't think I've ever cringed so hard before in my life lmao

peace,

aidan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 4 8
I am re-writing this story cause I can do better Disclaimer: I do not own Marvel or the characters, Just Millie. Enjoy.
4.5K 321 44
Here you can ask the Avengers questions! (COMPLETED)
209K 7.9K 50
𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗗𝗨𝗦𝗞 | ❝ united we stand. divided we fall. ❞ 𝐂𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐋 𝐖𝐀𝐑 ⇾ 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 ⇾ 𝐅𝐀𝐑 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐏𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐄𝐑 �...
244K 6.1K 49
"𝘏𝘢𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘣𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨?" [ avengers ] - [ avengers: infinity war] 𝘣�...