Up For The Future

By EmptyYetFull

They said he was weak. They said he couldn't do anything. They said he was better off at home. But never does... More

#1 BREAKOUT
#2 Helpless...
#3 Gone
#4 Blurred Vision
#5 Entangled
#6 Truth Revealed
#7 The Lurking Trouble
#8 I'll Help!!
#9 Time's running out!
#10 Perplexed
#11 A Legendary escape
#13 Never Pull The Trigger
#14 Rifles and Roses
#15 The Beginning
#16 All To The End

#17 Saving a monster

8 1 0
By EmptyYetFull

Meryl, black in soot looked hard at both her comrades. "You!" She looked at joe... "I know.. And it would be best if it is kept as a secret." Joe cut in between. "Come, look." He called out for both the youngsters. The three of them looked down at the city they longed to drive to. Joe held tick and Meryl's hand and dived down from the cliff while tick cried in fright even though meryl was quiet. "What are you upto?" She asked joe as they approached the ground like a meteorite. "Just hold on tight" he replied. And then suddenly, there they floated peacefully in the safety of what they could say, a bubble. "Where'd it come from?" Meryl asked while tick still was stunned.. "Must you know, nature is my best friend." Replied joe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.9K 1.5K 36
#1 in LGBT 9/23/21, #1 in Horror 9/23/21, #2 in BxB 9/23/21, #1 in ZombieApocalypse 9/23/21 Killian's eyes flickered up to Jasper. In the afternoon...
244K 13K 26
I look around to see if anyone was watching. It was dark also. I stood there sucking the last bit of my cig and blew the smoke out. The smoke began f...
209 92 35
A Story Related to 'The Dead Don't Talk', about the villain of the story, who you are soon to meet in the next book of the zombies series... This is...
43.6K 432 34
This is my 1st book off of a brain injury that almost killed me i am 6/24 months healed so plz dont hate on me that much. The story is about a younge...