I know why you broke me (a Ni...

By Brookieebhooo

A 17 year old girl named Amanda finds love in a blonde haired blue eyed boy called Niall after her boyfriend... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 5

18 0 0
By Brookieebhooo

I walked out of the bathroom and walked down the street. I sat on the brick wall with my head held down. My phone beeped it was Harry.

Harry: are you sad?

                                                                                                                                                   Me: yea :'(

Harry: because of me? :(

                                                                                                                                                    Me: no

Harry: Can I help?

                                                                                                                                            Me: you can try

Harry: ok where are you?

                                                                                                                                     Me: idk come find me

Harry: k see ya in a bit :)

                                                                                                                                          Me: see ya :/

I looked down at my phone no one to talk to. I wish Niall was here but he was to busy with Harrys girlfriend. A tear dropped and I felt a warm hand grab my arm. I looked up. It was Harry smirking at me. I smiled back.

"well no hug?" Aw what the hell! Niall wouldn't care. I got up and wrapped my arms tightly around his neck. "and a kiss?"

"don't push it Styles." I backed away and sat back on the wall. He sat next to me. "so whats been up girly? You know I hate seeing you like this?"

"well I guess im jealous and if not I don't know what."

"what Jealous of AnaBelle?"

"yea and Niall."

"aw c'mon don't be jealous of them. I mean you could've done better any way."

"yea Ive been terrible at choosing boyfriends this year."

"me included?" I nodded. "sorry babe." he rubbed my thigh. Then I started to bawl. "woah uhh... im sorry I touched you. Please don't cry."

"its not you. I just cant believe he would do this to me. He was on edge of killing himself when he thought I was cheating on him. Then he turns around and does the exact same thing to me. Maybe im just a dumbass for thinking I would ever be liked by him or anybody. Oh damn you Harry and all of you  extra hot girlfriends."

"you were one of them." The tears still fell. He pulled me closer rubbing my arm. I looked up at him. He took his thumbs and wiped the tears away from my face. "you look beautiful." I laughed. "oh shut up." I said playfully punching him. " no seriously.." he huffed. " im sorry I ever hurt you and sorry I was so stupid. I was so blind I don't even know why I did it. I broke you for what?" his eyes turned red. He rubbed them. "you should hate me but I want you to know you were the best girlfriend I ever had. No matter how pretty the new ones are you were the prettiest, how smart the new ones are you were the smartest, and no matter how much they make me smile you make me smile more than ever. I wish I didn't fuck all of those girls. That one time with you would've been great. I should've just fucking waited im so fucking stupid!" He stood up and started pacing. "will you come back? please?" he said eyes watering.

"w-what?"

"come be with me again I promise ill never hurt you."

"im looking at you lips but not hearing any words Harry."

"I love you! okay I fucking love you I was literally dying without you. I miss you holding my hand kissing me telling me to come over because you miss me. You crying when I leave for football tournaments. Please Amanda I need you?"

" I don't know if I can trust you." 

"w-what?" he said tears falling down his cheeks. "why not I-I just poured my heart out to you."

"I know but im not ready to move on ive been hurt a lot the last couple of days."

" I wont hurt you again I promise." I shook my head no. He nodded and walked away. He turned around and mouthed 'I still love you' I nodded. I huffed and texted Niall.

                                                                                                                         Me: yeah im walking home.

Niall: k

I raised an eye brow, I dialed his number.

"Hello?"

"hey Niall where are you?"

"uhh on a ferris wheel."

"with AnaBelle?"

"yea whats up?"

I was so fed up with him and I lied "well Harrys looking for her says hes ready to leave. I heard him tell it to AnaBelle. "oh well she says she wants to stay." he began talking to her "Yea I can take you ok that's cool. haha! what?"

"hello ..HELLO!"

"oh sorry love but I was talking to Ana-"

"I know what are you talking about"

"oh tell Harry I can take her home."

"what?! No!"

"hold on Ana. What did you say?"

"I said no."

"why not? ok don't be a bitch."

"what me how am I being a bitch? when you sitting up there kissing some Polish girl."

"ok what the hell are you talking about?"

"just forget it.. and Fuck you Niall! I hate you!" I hung up on him and ran the way Harry walked. I found him buying cotton candy.

"hey Harry" I said breathing heavily.

"oh hey." he said blandly.

"well I thought it over and yes ill come back to you."

"seriously?"

"yes!"

"oh my god yes!" He picked me up and swung my around. He planted wet kisses all over my face. "okay okay don't get too happy." I smiled.

"well this is great I never thought you would this is amazing!" I nodded.

"here you are sir you cotton candy and small popcorn." the guy in the booth handed Harry his food.

"do you want some cotton candy?"

"ill share with you." Harry nodded and handed the guy his money. "need a ride home?"

"can I sleep at yours?"

"ooo I knew you missed me." he smiled.

"no, no I just don't feel like going home."

"alright that's cool you want to do anything get anything before we go?"

"nope im fine lets just go and hang at your house." He nodded. On our way to the car he grabbed my hand and entwined his fingers with mine. He softly kissed it. "yea I missed this."

"what?"

"holding your hand. I swear ill never hurt you again."

"I hope not." I really did because the least I needed was a  guy breaking my heart.... again. He walked over to the passenger side closing the door behind me. He stepped in and started the car.I seen Niall and AnaBelle walking over to us. " Is that?"

"just leave." I commanded.

"but"

"leave!"

"ok are you ready?"

"yea just get me out of this hell whole." He backed up and speedily drove away. Im glad Harry was there yea he broke me but today he was my hero. It was a happy ending Niall was with AnaBelle and me with Harry everything seemed perfect but... I didn't want it this way and everyone else did, but... why?

A/N

hey readers sorry from stopping you for reading on but if you could just leave a comment telling me how much you like the story so far on a scale from 1-10. If you give it a score ranging from 1-5 tell me one thing you don't like so far. PLEASE AND THANKS!!! OK READ ON! don't forget to comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 40.5K 52
Becka is really excited to tell Harry the news about her newly found pregnancy but when she finds him cheating on her, .... again. she can't stand it...
115K 644 21
"He was a couple of inches taller than me with blonde hair and bright crystal blue eyes. They were like large blue orbs. His eyes locked mine into a...
1.3K 7 40
At one time I would have been ecstatic to be here! I mean backstage at a One Direction concert! Who wouldn’t be happy? I mean even though I’ve met t...
46K 1.1K 29
Nadia is just your normal teenage girl, struggling to get over her first -- and so far, only -- crush. Except her "first crush" is Harry Styles. Flas...