Chapter 5

I walked out of the bathroom and walked down the street. I sat on the brick wall with my head held down. My phone beeped it was Harry.

Harry: are you sad?

                                                                                                                                                   Me: yea :'(

Harry: because of me? :(

                                                                                                                                                    Me: no

Harry: Can I help?

                                                                                                                                            Me: you can try

Harry: ok where are you?

                                                                                                                                     Me: idk come find me

Harry: k see ya in a bit :)

                                                                                                                                          Me: see ya :/

I looked down at my phone no one to talk to. I wish Niall was here but he was to busy with Harrys girlfriend. A tear dropped and I felt a warm hand grab my arm. I looked up. It was Harry smirking at me. I smiled back.

"well no hug?" Aw what the hell! Niall wouldn't care. I got up and wrapped my arms tightly around his neck. "and a kiss?"

"don't push it Styles." I backed away and sat back on the wall. He sat next to me. "so whats been up girly? You know I hate seeing you like this?"

"well I guess im jealous and if not I don't know what."

"what Jealous of AnaBelle?"

"yea and Niall."

"aw c'mon don't be jealous of them. I mean you could've done better any way."

"yea Ive been terrible at choosing boyfriends this year."

"me included?" I nodded. "sorry babe." he rubbed my thigh. Then I started to bawl. "woah uhh... im sorry I touched you. Please don't cry."

"its not you. I just cant believe he would do this to me. He was on edge of killing himself when he thought I was cheating on him. Then he turns around and does the exact same thing to me. Maybe im just a dumbass for thinking I would ever be liked by him or anybody. Oh damn you Harry and all of you  extra hot girlfriends."

"you were one of them." The tears still fell. He pulled me closer rubbing my arm. I looked up at him. He took his thumbs and wiped the tears away from my face. "you look beautiful." I laughed. "oh shut up." I said playfully punching him. " no seriously.." he huffed. " im sorry I ever hurt you and sorry I was so stupid. I was so blind I don't even know why I did it. I broke you for what?" his eyes turned red. He rubbed them. "you should hate me but I want you to know you were the best girlfriend I ever had. No matter how pretty the new ones are you were the prettiest, how smart the new ones are you were the smartest, and no matter how much they make me smile you make me smile more than ever. I wish I didn't fuck all of those girls. That one time with you would've been great. I should've just fucking waited im so fucking stupid!" He stood up and started pacing. "will you come back? please?" he said eyes watering.