Queen of the Beasts✅

By b00klover09

👑1 in Queen Series👑 (Warning: Dark themes & sexual assault) I will have you...all of you, Esmerleda," he s... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
Attention/ Authors Note
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
45.2
46
47
48
49
50
Bonus
Bonus2
NEW Announcement
Queen of the Fangs!

15

54.5K 2.3K 323
By b00klover09

"Can I see your beast?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because I have said so,"I growled down at the small human child. He insisted on holding my hand. He spoke to much for a child of his age. He had complained about seeing Esmeralda and the times that she was awake and not in complete delirium, she had complained too.

"How did you get that scar?"

I glared down at the young child. "By speaking to much. My father took his claw and slashed it across my face." The look of fear on the boy's face was truly satisfying.

Opening my bedroom door, he ran inside yelling my wife's name. I walked in after to see the little boy attached to Esmeralda. She was hugging him tightly...but still seemed in pain. Her back was healing up fairly well. It had only been a few days and she had healed quickly for a human. The medic thinks it is due to us mating...she is not a were but I am guessing our union has given her some qualities or characteristics of us.

"What happened Esme?" The little boy questioned, watching Esmeralda wince a bit. "Sarah said you are hurt!"

She laughed lightly. "I helped a friend, Eddie. That is all."

I watched her closely. Her recovery was slow. To slow. Her body was to weak. But her head and soul strong. Her long beautiful hair was braided back...exposing her beautiful face. Her bottom lip was still bruised. Due to the force at which she had bitten down...when she was whipped.

Her lip would look much more beautiful if that was caused from pleasure and not from pain. "Do you think we can see mother and father soon? I know they are angels...but sometimes angels visit earth."

I could feel Esmerelda's heart beat pick up. Feel her anguish over trying to think of something to say. "Do you have good dreams?" I asked abruptly, watching both of them look at me in confusion.

"Yes! Last night I had a dream that I ate the biggest cake in the world!"

I cleared my throat. I did not believe in angels...or her god...but I knew about their culture. "Angels are far to busy to visit earth so they send gifts in your dream. That cake was from your mother," I said hoping that sounded eloquent and not like an bastard trying his first hand at a new language. That is what I felt like.

"Oh! That makes sense Esme! Mommy always loves cake so she sent me cake! I can't wait to go to sleep again and see what father sends me!"

The child bought it. I did not think he would. "Wait! If they send me my dreams why did I have a bad one? Are they bad angels?" Now that...was a question I did not have the strength to answer.

"Of course not Eddie. When you are bad they send you bad dreams to make sure that you are behaving," was Esmerelda's answer. She was looking at me with a slight smile. Which was not normal for us....

"Oh...well me and Sarah did steal flowers from the gardener and then eat them! Is that bad?" Esmeralda began to laugh. I did not think it was funny. .

"Yes, Eddie. That is very bad."

"Oh....can we play? I cannot find Sarah and I am bored. Where is Rowan?

*Your highness, Lord Rowan is in the foyer.*

A wave of anger passed over me...as I heard about my cousin. I had failed to see him these last few days. I had refused to track him dowm. Rowan knew better. He would feel my wrath. Tenfold. As for Fiona she has already been dealt with.

"Esmerleda I will be back. Do not leave this room," I warned her. I watched the look of defiance in her eyes but she nodded her head. At least she is learning to control that god awful tongue of hers. If she kept up her rude tone with me I would be forced to rip her tongue out like Chelsea did those maids.

I quickly made my way down the hall and the steps...to the foyer.

Rowan was there. Along with Chelsea. Who was dressed....as if she had royal status. But....she had bruisings on her face.

"What is the meaning of this?" I growled, clenching my fists. Attempting to control the rage that was building up inside of me.

I watched Chelsea beginning to bow. "Forgive me, your highness, I-"

"-Chelsea, go grab something to eat from the kitchen," Rowan said sternly. She nodded quickly before leaving us.

Rowan looked tired. Angry. "You will tell me how on earth you let that happen to my Queen! The Queen you care so much about, who came to you in her time of need. You allowed the Queen to take a servants place! Chose your next words carefully cousin. The urge to spill your blood is strong," I warned him watching his eyes began to glow.

"I am not the Queen's keeper. Far from it, cousin. She knew exactly what she was getting herself into. Do you even know the whole story? Of course Fiona was so kind to tell you half the truth wasn't she?"

"Enlighten me, Lord Rowan," I spat.

"Chelsea was beaten by some of the maids for coming against them for speaking poorly about Queen Esmeralda. But before that she was to be retrieved for her punishment of disciplining those two maids. Fiona let them beat her down. Then she whipped her for her that. I suppose Chelsea was delirious from the pain and began to confess some wrongs she had committed."

"One being in the deception of her mate. Fiona heard about it and forced her to tell more. Once she found out the whole story she was furious and said she was bringing charges against her for tampering with the natural laws. Chelsea could not take anymore. They left her in the cells overnight. They did not tend to any of her many wounds, they did nothing. Of course you would know nothing about it because you let Fiona run rampant. To do whatever she possibly wants!"

I shook my head. "Do not drag me into this! I had nothing to do with this! And Why on earth  do you care about a maid, a servant so much!"

"Do you know who her mate is, cousin? She was so afraid of having a royal as a mate she tricked me. She's been using some potion from a sorceress to mask her scent. She's been rubbing her clothes and true scent all over Sarah to throw me off. All of these damn years cousin." The hurt and anger in my cousins eyes was enough to make me think of my next words. "I found out that morning. Maybe a few hours before she was about to be whipped. Do you know how angry I was? I wanted her to receive those whips but I could never find it in myself to watch it happen. So when Esmerelda volunteered I tried to stop her...but I let her do it. To save my mate, yes. I am not ashamed to say it and if you were in the position I was in, cousin you would have no problem letting my mate take your mates place."

As much as I wanted to disagree, Rowan was right. He didn't seem as if he were in his right mind either. "I will remember this," I told him . Even if I did agree with him...my mate was still harmed... "Has she rejected you?" I asked, noticing he bore no mark on his neck.

"I never gave her the chance to. Once I carried her off to the medic, I bit her while she was sleeping."

"How could you not have known? Didn't you aide her in her time of need?"

"Do you not remember? My sense of smell is weak," he hissed out, looking around to see if anyone heard him. To be such a high ranking wolf with a flaw like that...could be dangerous. So how on earth did Chelsea find out?

"And as to her heat...She covered her tracks well. I just thought that she smelt amazing because of her heat. She doused everything in that potion. Do you know when I arrived at the maid house...she let me in. Agreed for me to be her male then gave me tea. She put drugs in the tea. When I woke up she was gone."

I never realized Chelsea was that smart... "That is why I was so angry the day that Esmeralda threatened Fiona. I wanted to ask her what had happened. Why she would so such a thing. I just do not understand why she refuses this so much. Do you understand that she wanted to stay a maid?! A maid, Sirus," My cousin growled out. "I threatened to kill the witch who gave her the potion. That is the only way I could get her to accept her role by my side."

I nodded my head slowly. This was all much to take in. A maid is now a Princess. At least Esmerelda will have her as a friend instead of a maid.

"So she is now a Princess....I would like her to teach Esmerelda more about our ways....and if I were you, brother, I would end that witch's life." The amount of time that Rowan has followed after that half breed pup...is shameful. He has provided everything for her. I would be furious with Esmerelda if she ever did that to me.

"I fully intend to."

"-What? No, please Rowan. Please don't hurt her! Y-your promised!" Chelsea held a cup of tea. It quickly fell to the floor. Breaking into pieces.

She ran over to him, and tumbled to the floor. She grabbed onto his hand, pleading with him. Tears gathering in her eyes. "She was just trying to help me! Please, Rowan!"

"Help you from what?! I am a good man! I would never harm you, Chelsea. I don't understand," Rowan growled out to her. "Get up Chelsea."

"No!...please don't...please," she cried as Rowan helped her up. She kept crumbling back down to the ground. Then he just tossed her over his shoulders. Like a bag of laundry.!

I had more important things to take care of. Rather than watching these two make fools of themselves.

"We will talk later, Rowan."

*******
SO YEAH. I hope I didn't pull an info dump. You know...to much info dumped into one chapter. 

P.S Anyone who reads Primal Urges I haven't updated because I'm having problems revising the next chapter. Don't worry I didn't forget about you guys! lol

ANYWAY Hope you guys enjoyed and please vote and or comment! The next few chapters are going to be verrryyy interesting. I guarantee you I won't update anything next week. I work in retail and next week is going to be a shit fest of work. Mixed with school. Pray I don't die from exhaustion guys! Till next time;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

474K 23.5K 65
"Do you remember calling me 'mate?'" he asked softly, pushing her wild curls away from her face. She blushed deeply, but he wouldn't let her look awa...
149K 4.1K 27
Amy thought she had her whole life ahead of her, but that all changes on one eerily calm night. Amy's life gets flipped, turned upside down. With a b...
2.3M 85.4K 48
"What are you doing here?" I gulped at the hoarse voice. Instead of replying, I stared at Maria's corpse lying on the floor. "You smell so sweet." I...
483K 13.3K 39
I slap him across the face. Then I shove him. After that, I start to punch his chest repeatedly, still crying. "I HATE YOU! YOU'RE A HORRIBLE PERSON...