Love happens (CAMREN Fanfic)

By aunicornindesguise

Camila was married to Shawn, She loved him. She was happy, Or that's what she thought. Lauren was a rebel, O... More

(Chapter One)
( Chapter Two )
(Chapter Three)
(Chapter Four)
(Chapter Five)
(Chapter Six)
(Chapter Seven)
THANK YOU
(Chapter Eight)
(Chapter Nine)
(Chapter Ten)
(Chapter Eleven)
(Chapter Twelve)
(Chapter Thirteen)
( Chapter Fourteen )
( Chapter Fifteen )
( Chapter Sixteen )
(Chapter Seventeen )
(Chapter Eighteen)
( Chapter Twenty )
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!
(Chapter Twenty-One)
( Chapter Twenty - Two )
( Chapter Twenty - Three )
A/N
Epilogue

( Chapter Nineteen )

230 7 0
By aunicornindesguise

LAST NORMINAH CHAPTER! Imma just write a little back story of their smut and how the proposal came to be then back to Camren, I know exactly how their story is going to go. Enjoy this Norminah chapter tho.

------

It had been a long night at the club, Camila didn't get to meet Lauren like me and Normani had originally planned. Normani wanted to keep Lauren away from Lucy and she tried using Ally at first but of course that plan failed miserably. So we decided to have a sleepover at her house to keep discussing the Lauren and Camila meet up,  Even though Camila was married I had a good feeling about this.

"So what should we do next?" I heard Normani asked from across her bedroom.

"I think we should just keep partying and they will eventually have to talk. I mean we can always get them wasted and have a wild sexy night" I was pretty much drunk off my mind so words were just flowing out of my mouth before my brain even processed the words.

"That is a great idea D, Then we can record them having sex and we can just sell it and make a ton shit of money" Normani said sarcastically, obviously she wasn't as drunk as I was.

"It was a fucking joke Mani, Maybe you should of drank more" I said grabbing a bottle from my bag.

"Wow, so you're secretly a drunk?" Normani asked as I took a big sip of my tequila bottle.

"It's okay to drink, you don't have to be so fucking uptight all the damn time. Loosen up a little bit" I said handing her the bottle, she looked at me for a few seconds before taking three huge gulps of alcohol.

"That is so strong, are you trying to get in my pants?" Normani slurred, the alcohol made a fast effect on her. I was already so messed up that I started to laugh hysterically.

"Actually, Since the first day I met you." I said.

"Have you really?" Normani asked setting the bottle down and approaching her bed.

"I fell for you the second I laid eyes on you. I will marry you Normani Kordei" I was talking nonsense but I was also saying what I felt.

"Normani Kordei- Hansen has a good ring to it" Normani said before pushing me so I would be laying on my back, she got on top of me. Her beautiful eyes staring back at mine, her lips were shiny with her lipstick and her whole body was burning on top of mine. I wanted her, and I wanted her now.

I grabbed her waist and gave it a hard squeeze before pushing my lips on hers. Her strawberry flavored lipstick immediately taking over my senses. I loved how she tasted, I loved feeling her, heck I loved her in just a matter of seconds.

I deepened the kiss as soon as she let out a small moan when my hands slapped her ass I darted my tongue inside her mouth immediately making contact with hers. We were fighting a battle no one was willing to give in, I took my hands back to her side as I pushed her shirt off of her.

Before she could breath again I removed her bra as she laid on top of me exposed, she looked at me with a special sparkle in her eyes tonight and I knew she would be mine, forever.

"Make me yours" She whispered In my ear almost sending me over the edge.

"Your orders are my command babe" I said back pushing her off of me and on her back, I straddled her waist as I removed my shirt and bra. Her skin was definitely burning and there was no snow storm that could ease this fire.

I started to unbutton her pants, I unzipped them slow as she started to grind on the bed she was dying for me to take her but I wanted to take my time. I wanted her to feel loved.

"Please, Just do it" She said in a low sexy voice as her hands pulled on my hair, I shook them off and pulled her pants down forcefully as her underwear came down too. She was completely naked, she was beautiful, Normani was a fucking masterpiece created by the most generous gods.

"God, You are fucking beautiful" I said connecting my eyes to hers as she pulled me into a kiss, I felt her hands unzip my pants as I helped her removed them and my underwear.

We were laying there completely exposed to each other, there was no going back. Normani was going to be mine and I was going to be hers.

I started to lay kisses down her neck, making her moan silently but enough to turn me on. I went down her abdomen and stopped just on top where she wanted me the most. I opened her legs, licked my lips and gave her thighs big wet kisses. I felt her hands on my hair once more pushing me into her pussy.

"D, Please" She said, I placed my tongue on top of her folds not doing anything just applying pressure and her grip on my hair increased as she slowly grinded on my face.

I just stayed with my tongue flat on her folds as she moved, her moans increasing as she speeded up.

"God, this feels so fucking good. I know why Lauren is gay" I heard her say, I wanted to laugh but that would totally kill the mood so I concentrated on making her feel good instead.

She kept grinding on my face as I put two fingers inside of her gaining a loud moan from her.

"God this is amazing, make me cum" she said in a husky voice, her eyes were closed as i pumped my fingers in and out, my movements increasing with every moan she let out. I was moving my tongue over her clit i wanted her to feel so much pleasure like never before.

"I-I'm cumming" just as she moaned those words I could feel her juices all over my fingers, I licked her dry as she pulled me up to attach her lips with mine.

"That was incredible, I feel like i wasted all this years not sleeping with a woman" Normani said jokingly as i laid beside her placing a blanket over our naked sweaty bodies.

"You and Lauren never, Experienced?" I asked curiously.

"No no, Lauren is like my sister. I mean she's fucking hot but no. I've always been curious tho. We used to watch lesbian porn together just because she said she wanted to be ready for when the time came and they looked like they were having the time of their life and now i know why" Normani kissed my forehead before dozzing off into a heavy sleep.

I laid with her for hours thinking about everything that had just happened. I had no regrets just that I had my doubts about Normani. Maybe for her this was just an experiment but for me it was her finally giving her love to me.

Before Normani woke up I slipped out of her bed and left. I didn't want to deal with her telling me how much fun it was but that it meant nothing. So I just left no explanation, no text, no note just left.

****(We all know what happens they talk at the beach then all of a sudden they date, Lets fast forward to the proposal, Lol) ****

* Before the Disney trip

"Can I talk to you for a second?" I asked Lauren, I wanted to talk to her in private about me proposing to her best friend I knew Normani had no family just Lauren so I wanted to ask for her permission to marry her beautiful best friend.

"Sure what's up D?" Lauren said eating an apple.

"Well there's something I need to ask and I don't know how you're going to take it so before coming after me give me a 30 second head start." I was so nervous I started saying random things.

"Well first of all, relax I'm not coming after you. You can tell me whatever Dinah I'm here for you." Lauren grabbed my hand and I took a deep breath.

"I want to propose to mani but not before getting your approval. You're her sister and I want to have your blessing." I said before looking up at Lauren's face, her eyes were watery and it took her a few second before she spoke.

"Oh my god Dinah of course you can propose, Wow, this is so exciting. You make her so happy she is going to lose her shit and Camila oh god. She will be fucking thrill. Wow this is amazing Dinah, Congratulations. I am so excited for you two" Lauren stood up and embraced me in a tight hug. This is all I needed to finally ask the girl of my dreams to marry me.

"Just don't tell Camila because we know she can't keep any surprises hushed." I told Lauren who only chuckled knowing this was completely true.

"You guys are going to be so happy together." Lauren said one last time before walking out.

"We will" I said to myself.

-------------

A/N: Well you guys know what happens after, this was a shit chapter just because I started it so I wanted to write something. But I'm ready to continue with Camren I have all the next chapters planned out you guys are going to love/hate me but it'll be alright.

Sorry it took me longer to update but ya know it was a complete shit week with all this trump bullshit and I had a family reunion so it was hectic! Hope you guys are doing good, if you ever need to talk feel free to send me a message. ((:

Anyways, Who's ready to watch our girls kill it on Sunday??

Buy THAT's MY GIRL on ITunes guys, It's gonna rise!!

& remember

LOVE ONLY <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.5K 1.1K 34
Lauren was a celebrated young director in the industry. She owned a production house where she spent most of her time doing things she loved. Her med...
471K 6.8K 7
A collection of original Camren & Norminah one shots (plot-heavy STEAMY stories). **PLEASE DO NOT COPY/REPOST/REPRODUCE MY WORK. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED...
311K 6.8K 31
Lauren and Camila were the power couple in high school they were inseparable, right after they graduated, Camila Broke up with Lauren, not knowing wh...
57.1K 1.5K 25
Lauren always wonders to herself when she fucked up in her life. How she lost the love of her life? How she didn't think twice? Now she's gone and do...