Broken Hearts & Souls (WWE)

By ReigningMoxleys

More

Broken Hearts & Souls (WWE)
Chapter 1 (Elizabeth)
Chapter 2 (Dean)
Chapter 3 (Elizabeth)
Chapter 4 (Dean)
Chapter 5 (Eva & Elizabeth)
Chapter 6 (Dean)
Chapter 7 (Elizabeth)
Chapter 8 {Dean}
Chapter 9 {AJ}
Chapter 11 (Elizabeth)
Chapter 12 (Elizabeth)
Chapter 13 (Dean & Elizabeth)
NOT A CHAPTER BUT PLEASE READ
Chapter 14 {Dean} Part One
Chapter 14 {Dean} Part Two
Chapter 15 {Elizabeth}
Chapter 16 {Elizabeth}
Chapter 17 {Elizabeth}
Chapter 18 {Anonymous & Dean}
Chapter 19 {Elizabeth}
Chapter 20 {Dean & Elizabeth}
Chapter 21 {Dean & Secret Admirer}
Chapter 22 {Elizabeth}
Chapter 23 {Elizabeth & Dean}
Chapter 24 {Elizabeth}
Chapter 25 {Dean}
Chapter 26 {Dean}
Chapter 27 {Elizabeth}
Chapter 28 {Elizabeth & Eva}
Chapter 29 { Roman & Secret Admirer}
Chapter 30 {Elizabeth & Dean}
Chapter 31 {Elizabeth}
Chapter 32 {Eva & Dean}
Chapter 33 {Elizabeth & Dean}
Chapter 34 {Elizabeth & Dean}
Chapter 35 {Elizabeth & Dean}
Chapter 36 {Elizabeth}
Chapter 37 {Elizabeth, Seth, and Dean}
Epilogue

Chapter 10 {Elizabeth}

446 27 1
By ReigningMoxleys

"So Elizabeth, we have found a family that is willing to adopt you because your mother is no longer stable to be a parent due to the use of drugs, she is now in rehabilitation" She informed me.

  I sighed and looked away. Eva put a comforting hand on my shoulder. "It'a going to be okay Liz, now you have a family..." She said trying to relax me.

  I just sighed and shook my head. "But it's not the family I want" I said sadly.I looked up at Mrs.Robinson, the child services woman. "So when do I leave?"

  She looked at a few papers and then back at me. "The doctors said nothing serious has happened maybe a headcache so therefore you will get picked up by Mrs or Mr. Ambrose in the morning." She said.

 Ambrose? Dean Ambrose? OH God no.

  "Wait...is there a Dean Ambrose in that family?" I asked. She looked down at her papers and then looked at me and nodded. I groaned in frustration and covered my face as Eva stood there in shock.

  I can't believe this shit. Not only do I have to be in the same school as him where he has to make my life a living hell but now I have to live under the same roof as him. There is no getting out of the fact that I have to live in the same house as him. Who else would adopt me. I could get away from him at school but that means giving up my dream to become a wrestler. that is the only school in this city that has a wrestling school and I refuse to go out of town.

  I sighed and turned over on my side still Facing Eva. "So now that's settled, Im pretty sure you won't have to hear from me or any other child service women because you will be in good hands..so enjoy the rest of your night Ms.Gronson." She gathering her things and leaving.

  As soon as she left I kicked at the bed and I rubbed my face in frustration. "I don't want to live in the same place where the asshole makes my life a living hell!" I exclaimed. Eva sighed .

  "But you don't have a choice..." She said softly. I glared at her and huffed.

  "I think I can realize that shit..."I said shaking my head. She then looked at me with raised eyebrows.

  "You curse?" She asked in shock. I look at her strangely and then I break into a fit of giggles. She then laughed with me and then sat back down in the chair,

  "Hey maybe it won't be so bad..since you two don't like each other maybe he will leave you alone..he didn't have a reason to pick on you in school so why do it at home?" She asked. I nodded because it sorta made sense. I then frowned and looked at her.

  'What if he gets bored and decides to pick on me?" I whine. She then chuckled. "I really don't believe this is a laughing matter but okay HAHA!!" I let out an exaggerated laugh at the end. She burst out laughing and I just crossed my arms and pouted.

  "Look if you have any problems then you should call me I will handle it" She said in between laughs. I then looked at her.

  "Well since you know my lifestyle since everything came out of the blue you should know that I don't have a phone" I said sadly.She then sat silent.

  "Maybe they will buy you a phone" She said shrugging. I then scoffed and shook my head.

"Yeah right, they probably think i don't deserve one" I grumbled. Eva hissed.

  "Elizabeth! Stop talking like that you have a family now be happy.. and you should be more happy that your mother is getting help so she can get better now" She said. I just shrugged.

  "Come on cheer up! you can have a better life now..think about it" She said getting up. I looked at her and she came and hugged me. I hugged her back and she smiled at me as she pulled away.

  "Im going to head back home now...I will see you at school on Monday... I can't be here in the morning because IM going out of town for the weekend" She informed me. I nodded and smiled. She then reached into her a bag for a piece of paper and a pen and she wrote things down.

  She then handed me a paper with numbers on it. "It's my number and Aj's..put them in your new phone" She said winking. I giggled and nodded.

  "Bye Liz" She said blowing a kiss. I laughed and waved and soon she left. I set the piece of paper down on the table beside me and i leaned back comfy against my pillow and I stared up at the blank ceiling. I sighed and shook my head. Maybe Eva is right. Maybe it won't be so bad. Maybe  I should try looking on the brighter side of things.

  I can no longer let Dean get to me. I just can't. I have now realized that he has been ruining me, piece by piece.

  The fact that I actually have friends too. It's like they are bringing the old me back. The one that was fun, sarcastic, friendly and sweet not the isolated and sad me that I am now.I kind of liked that I am the way I am now. My old self. Hopefully it stays like that like that.

  I turned over on my side to make myself comfortable and I pulled the small sheet up and I curled myself into a ball and I dozed off into a sleep. Which I didn't think would be so easy. Since I have a lot of things on my mind.                

  ~

  I was awakened by a noise. I jumped up in the middle of the night and I seen a figure standing inside my room. I gasped but as soon as I was about to scream the hand came rushing over my mouth.

  "Please don't scream.." A voice spoke out. I could barely see anything. The only thing I could see was white. he must of been wearing a hat or something. The voice seemed so familiar but I couldn't make it out. I know I have heard it before.

  "Will you scream? I Promise I won't hurt you" He spoke out. I shook my head and he slowly removed his hand.

  I shivered a bit. "Who are you?" I asked quietly.

 He let out a soft chuckle. "You will find out soon enough" HE said.

   I was about to ask another question but I was cut off by his lips coming on to mine. I felt tingles all over my body. I soon found my self kissing back. But I felt no regrets about it.

 He ran his fingers down my cheek as he pulled away. He kissed my cheek, nose and forehead. With that I couldn't help but giggle.

  'Aww, your laugh is so cute" he chuckled softly. He then kissed my nose again. "I will see you again Eliz.." He said standing up and backing away.

  "Is this a dream?" I muttered now. His sweet chuckles filled my ears.

  "No sweetheart...this is reality...good night baby girl.." he said before leaving the room.

 "good night....." I muttered.

  I smiled softly to my self but I was still filled with confusion.

  All I could ask is.

  Who was he?

~

I woke up the next morning to the bright sunlight searing in through the windows.

  A nurse then walked in with flowers in her hands. "Ah you are awake" She said with a smile.This time I gave her a genuine smile back.

 "Yup!Morning" I say. She chuckles and she walks over to me and she hands me the flowers.

  "These were delivered for you" She said. I took the bouquet of roses from her and I took a whiff of it. Sweet and refreshing scents filled my nostrils. 

"Thank you" I say cheerfully. She nodded and she went to tidy things up in the room. I looked at the  card attached to it and I smiled and opened it.

"Im not exactly poetic so.....

  I hope you like the flowers..I tried to find the closest thing that is as beautiful as you...I know you like roses but the kind you like they didn't have..so I settled for white rose...don't feel creeped out..im not stalking you or anything..I just noticed that you like to have little roses in your hair...from time to time and it would be red...Maybe I will try for red roses next time...but I do think you are beautiful and kind..you have a bright future ahead of you..and hey mayb e we can be tag team parnters in the future..I apologize that I stood there and watch you get abused on a basis..I just didn't now how to stop it..things will change I promise you..I hope this made you smile...because you are special...<3

  I teared up a bit while reading the letter. It was so sweet and cute. I loved it. I smiled and I stuck the note back in the flowers and I set it down gently. I then noticed a small box on the table with a piece of paper attached to it.

  I picked it up and opened it and I saw the most beautiful necklace I have ever seen. I gasped and the nurse looked at me. I smiled at her and showed her. She giggled and smiled.

  "That necklace is beautiful" She said in awe. 'Who gave it to you?" she asked looking at me. I just shrugged.

  "I don't know.." I said admiring the necklace.She chuckled.

 "Looks like someone has a sscret admirer" She said patting my shoulder. I just chuckled and I took the necklace out of the box and I put it on right away. I smiled to myself and gently played with it. I then feel something move on the bottom of the box. I flipeed it over and it was a small piece of paper.

  I ripped it off and I opened it.

"Just so I don't leave you completely in the dark, here is my number..we can talk more"

Then it said his number on the bottom. I smiled and put the paper in the box and put it down.I then noticed clothes on the chair. The burse was cleaning off the windows. "Are those for me?" I asked. She looked back and nodded.

  'Yeah those were dropped off as well ..you should get ready you are going to get picked up soon. I just shrugged and nodded.

  I climbed off the bed and I took the clothes and went into the bathroom. I mean I don't care if she in the same room as me when im changing because we are both females and we have the same things. But I don't want her to see my scars. I tend to get very self conscious. Thanks to people and my mother.

  I took off the gown and I put on my skinny jeans, a v neck black shirt and some comfrtable flats. I then threw the gown in the garbage and I walked out the bathroom. The nurse was now standing by the door.

  "They are here" She said smiling. I nodded and grabbed my things. Which was only the paper Eva gave me, the roses and the little jewelery box. Once I got comfortable with everything in hand I walked out following the nurse.

  I then see them by the entrance. I sighed and took a huge gulp. "have a good day" The nurse said. I turned to her and I gave her a big hug. I don't know what came over me but I just did it.

  "Thank you for being nice and helpful" I muttered. She just laughed.

  "You are very welcome sweetie" She said as she hugged me back. Soon we pulled away and I took a deep breath and I walked away from  her and up to the people who were going to be my new family.

  The mother came up to me and pulled me into a hug. She squealed and I slowly hugged her back. "Oh, darling you are so beautiful!" She said as she took a step back to examine.

  "My name is Jessica but whenever you are ready you can call me mom" She said smiling. I just nodded. She then stepped back so i could get a view of her family. Dean was there and he was just staring at me with a blank expression.

  "This is Jackson" She said referring to the father. I probably would have no problem with calling him Dad because my dad left me with my mother who needed so much. Everything that has happened to me is his fault. I want nothing to do with him.

  "This is Isabella" She said referring to the little girl. She beamed up at me and waved. I smiled and waved back. "And I know you already know Dean" She said glaring at him. He just looked at me and then looked away. It was a bit of an awakward silence.

  "Okay!" She said clapping her hands. "We are going tog et you settled in now and then maybe after we could go shopping" She said.

   I just nodded. "That sounds good" I replied. She smiled and then led us all out to the car and I got in and I sat beside Isabella while Dean sat on the other side.

  Good. Stay the hell away from me.

{Comments?Votes?}

{What do you think?}

{Who do you think the "Secret Admirer" Is?}

{Let me know down below}

_PreppyAlsina_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 246 28
Story status - completed