Animal Kingdom at War with Hu...

By Lukatoji

I was born into an animal family as a human as I was told by my animal parents. I then was ubducted by humans... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Still part of Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
The Final Day ( Last chapter )

Chapter 3

85 6 0
By Lukatoji

     Then, I heard voices, but they were like different voices. They were not animal voices, but different in a way that seemed like a long lost language. The voices got louder and closer. I decided to climb down the tree to see what it was. When I got down to the ground, there were three other humans, just like me, but had different faces and wearing different clothes. They all looked at me in a weird way.

        There was a man that was big, buff, and black short curly hair. There was also a women with strait black hair and a weird looking stick. Then is saw her, I younger girl right by her mom. She had same hair as her mom but a little shorter, and she was almost, like, around my age.

      I think she looked very cute and I started to think that she was the girl of my dreams. She looked at me in a dirty and vary weird way like the rest of them. They asked me "Are you lost"? I said "No, but I think the younger girl next to you is pretty cute". Then the big buff guys quick walked up to me and hits me over the head with that weird stick that had a shiny look to it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 44.6K 35
Hi my name is Katelyn. I'm 17 years old and live in a world were the supernaturals rule the world. There is the Angels, Demons, Vampires, Werewolves...
390 62 22
I'm a girl, and normal cat girl. With normal friends, normal family, normal life.. untell now..
32 0 15
High school student discovers supernatural powers and joins a group of others with similar powers to protect his hometown from creatures born from pe...
My Protectors By M

Teen Fiction

2.5K 85 35
What would you do if someone wanted to kill you? Make you suffer? I have my protectors to help me..... but nothing goes right. At the end, we all suf...