grant gustin ▸ imagines ✓

By acastleabovearrows

G.G. IMAGINES | REQUESTS CLOSED This is a collection of Barry Allen & Grant Gustin imagines and one shots. I... More

▸ grant gustin imagines
01. Chocolate Kiss [B.A.]
02. Happy Halloween [G.G.]
03. Don't Bleed On My Floor [B.A.]
04. Human Lie Detector - Pt. 1 [B.A]
05. Human Lie Detector - Pt. 2 [B.A.]
06. Human Lie Detector - Pt. 3 [B.A.]
07. Late Night Conversations [G.G.]
08. Cute Things [G.G.]
09. The Christmas Spirit [G.G.]
10. Sick Date [B.A.]
11. Who? [B.A.]
12. Not Much of a Poetry Guy [B.A.]
13. Fast & Strong - Pt. 1 [B.A.]
14. Fast & Strong - Pt. 2 [B.A.]
15. Fast & Strong - Pt. 3 [B.A.]
16. It's a Good Morning [G.G.]
17. Mistletoe [B.A.]
18. Dancing Lessons | requested [G.G.]
19. Off-Screen Enemy [G.G.]
20. Nine Cups [B.A.]
21. What You're Not Saying - Pt. 1 [B.A]
22. What You're Not Saying - Pt 2. [B.A.]
23. Retweet | requested [G.G.]
24. Off-Screen Enemy, Again | requested [G.G.]
25. Until Death Do Us Part [B.A.]
26. Ghost [B.A.]
27. Texts [G.G.]
28. Sentimental Superhero [G.G.]
29. My Boyfriend's Brother - Pt. 1 | requested [G.G.]
30. My Boyfriend's Brother - Pt. 2 | requested [G.G.]
31. Game On [B.A.]
▸ all things super
32. The First Move [B.A.]
34. Another World Pt. 1 [B.A.]
35. Another World Pt. 2 [B.A.]
36. Playing The Part | requested [G.G.]
37. Why Can't We Be Friends? | requested [B.A.]
▸ internet friends
38. The Next Morning [G.G.]
39. A Very Super Christmas [B.A.]
40. Christmas Cookies [G.G.]
41. Blind Dates & Fruit Cakes Pt. 1 [B.A.]
42. Blind Dates & Fruit Cakes Pt. 2 [B.A.]
43. Who? [G.G.]
44. A New Year's Kiss [B.A.]
45. New Beginnings | requested [C.S.]
46. Scarlet Speedster's Sister | requested [B.A.]
47. Jealousy [G.G.]
48. Three Years Later [B.A.]
▸ asa butterfield imagines
49. Dating [B.A.]
50. Valentine's Day Date [B.A.]
51. About Your Future [B.A. + G.G.]
52. Cuffed - Pt. 1 | requested [B.A.]
53. Cuffed - Pt. 2 | requested [B.A.]
54. Worth More | requested [G.G.]
55. Ice Queen | requested [B.A.]
▸ thank you

33. Super-Couple [B.A.]

8.3K 215 34
By acastleabovearrows

Super-Couple
{Barry x Reader}

"Oh my gosh!" I squealed, my eyes lighting up at my own thoughts, "They would look so cute on you!"

I looked over at The Flash, making out his face, which was still handsome even while covered by a mask, in the dark room. He looked too focused on the task at hand to listen to my rambling. He let out an annoyed groan, though, indicating he at least heard the sound of my voice.

"I'm trying to crack a safe. Be quiet," he muttered, looking over his shoulder at me. "And by the way, Earth-2 me had glasses and he didn't look that good." So, apparently he was listening to me.

"Oh, Flash," I chuckled, placing a hand on my partener's back, "First of all, I'm always right when it comes to these things. Second of all, you're taking way too long." I bumped him out of the way with my hip, leaning down to see the safe better. We were sort of Robin Hooding it, stealing back something that was stolen by one of Central City's richest and worst theives. Barry wasn't too thrilled, but I knew it was the only way to get the item back in time.

"You were just blabbering about fashion choices," Barry sighed, "What do you know about cracking safes?" He leaned down again, watching me with close eyes. Even after being carried by Barry many times, I still felt a little nervous with his close proximity. I could feel his bright green eyes raking over my face and my small, sure movements.

"There's a lot you don't know about me yet." I promised in a whisper. The safe door popped open, and I stood back in accomplishment. I looked over at Barry, who was staring with his mouth agape. I laughed, a proud smile on my face.

"I've got to hand it to you," Barry sighed, shaking his head, "You're definitely something else." He reached inside the safe, retrieving the item. Before any expected alarms could sound, Barry's arm was around me and he was running us both out of the building. Any cameras found had already been destroyed with a few flicks of my hands - I had expertly caused the moisture in the air to become too dense around them, trapping them in a bubble of water and short-circuiting the electronics.

The next thing I knew, I was standing outside of the Central City Police Department, Barry by my side. The object was out of his hand, and I knew he had returned it to the CCPD already. I smiled up at the speedster, tilting my head. "A good something else, right?" I asked, continuing our conversation.

Barry chuckled and nodded, "Definitely a good something else, Y/N."

"Hey guys, great job," Cisco said into our ear pieces, "Y/N, I've literally never been more proud of you. You are so much cooler than Barry. But also, there's a fire on the corner of Blackstone and Mosse."

"Isn't that the building with-" Barry started.

"The daycare?" Cisco asked. "Yes." My chest tighened, a panic overcoming me. Barry liked to complain I was too sympathetic, but wasn't that probably a good quality for a hero? And it wasn't like Barry was the most emotionless guy out there, anyway.

Without another word, Barry grabbed me, racing off towards the fire.

Fires were one thing Flash and I had down. Barry quickly removed people from the building, dropping me off in the front. I pulled the little water from the surrounding air, creating droplets to rain down on the fire, putting it out quickly. I'd walk around the scorching flames, letting the water pour over the wreckage. As soon as Barry was done rescuing everyone, he'd come by and help put the fire out with that strange arm trick he did.

We worked brilliantly as a team, despite our differences and Barry's seemingly constant annoyance with me while we were saving the day. I knew he didn't mind me, but I also knew he wasn't used to having another person out on the field with him.

After the fire was put out and everyone was safely accounted for, Cisco's voice echoed through the headsets again. "Guys, there's a robbery at the bank on Williams," he informed, "It looks like the start of a hostage situation with a few armed men."

Before he could finish, Barry was hurrying us to that location. Rushing inside, we saw a line of men standing with their guns facing a crowd of helpless, innocent people. Barry dropped me, and I stepped forward, sending a wave of water to course through the air, knocking them all back. Barry was quick to grab their guns before they even hit the ground. I smirked at my partner's abilities, happy that I got to work with such a hero like him.

"Have you guys not heard of us or something?" I joked, shaking my head at the soaking wet med dressed in black, laying on their backs. Barry chuckled and gave me a high five as he passed by.

Then he rushed the thieves to the police department, while I stayed back to make sure everyone was alright.

Barry returned quickly, skidding to a stop at my side. I was just meeting a young girl who'd been standing outside the bank at the scene. Her father had been inside, before Barry whisked him out to her. She was embraced in her father's arms, looking up at us with big, doe eyes. Her mother hung to the father's side, eyes wet with tears.

"Thank you guys," the girl whispered, "You saved my daddy. I don't know what mommy and I would do without him." She snuggled further into her father's chest, who was looking at us, too.

"Thank you," the man nodded at us. Everything on their faces read gratefulness. It filled my heart with joy, knowing that that I helped in keeping a family safe and together.

"Are you guys married?" The little girl whispered, glancing back and forth between Barry and I. I tried my hardest to hold back some nervous laughter and an embarrassing blush. Barry's vocal chords buzzed, answering in his Flash voice.

"No," Barry laughed kindly, "We aren't married. But she's one of my best friends, and I don't know what I'd do without her." I looked over at him, slightly surprised by his words. Best friend? Wouldn't know what to do without me? With a smile on my face for Barry and the sweet family, I was whisked up again in Barry's arms, heading away from another job well done.

Barry halted in the darkened Central City Park, dropping me in front of him. His hands went to my waist, smiling down at me from underneath his mask.

"So," I smirked, staring up at Barry, "Best friends, yeah?"

Barry chuckled, nodding. "Yeah," he confirmed, "What, we're not best friends?"

I shrugged. "Well, I mean, we're either best friends or we're married." I leaned into Barry's chest with my hands, and pushed off gently, stepping backwards with a giggle.

Barry let out a laugh.

I brushed a hand against his arm, the smiles still on our faces. "Are you up for more saving the day, bestie?"

Barry rolled his eyes at the name, but nodded. Pressing a finger to his ear com, he spoke. "Cisco? Anything else you've got for us?"

"Seriously?" Cisco asked, "You just rescued a near priceless item from a killer, put out a fire, saved children, and stopped a bank robbery. And that was just in the last fifteen minutes or so."

"Yeah, sorry," Barry sighed, "It's a slow night." He grinned at me though, and I was sure Cisco could hear his teasing through the communicator.

"Don't you guys have lives?" Cisco asked, "Like seriously, if you guys like each other, go on normal dates instead of risking each other's lives or something."

My heart pounded at Cisco's words. I scoffed silently, knowing Cisco wouldn't see it though. I huffed, turning my face away from Barry. "Cisco," I warned, feeling a pit of anger bubble up in my stomach. Why in the world did I think it would be okay to tell him about my feelings for Barry?

"Oh, shoot," Cisco answered, "I wasn't supposed to say anything to you guys."

"No. You weren't," I heard Barry mutter. I spun around, finding Barry's eyes on me.

"Uh, well," Cisco sighed, "What can I say? What good comes with secrets?"

I looked at Barry, my eyes softening under his gaze. "You told Cisco you liked me?" He asked, watching me closely.

I bit my bottom lip, shaking my head. "You told Cisco you like me?"

Barry picked me up in his arms and raced away without an answer. I saw the city pass by us in blurs of lights. My heart raced as fast as my thoughts. What the heck was Barry doing?

After a few moments, we stopped, Barry gently setting me down. I looked around, finding myself in a large field. Barry's hands went to my shoulders, steadying me. With one hand on my shoulder, he moved one up to his face, pulling off his mask in one swift move. I looked into Barry's eyes, trying to figure out what was going on exactly.

Barry smiled at me, shaking his head. "I do like you, Y/N."

I let out a shaky breath filled with relief. "And I like you, Barry."

Barry blushed lightly, looking down at the ground. "So, was that enough saving the world for one night?" His voice was quiet as he stared at his feet, shuffling them in the dirt and grass.

"Is that some strange start to asking me out on a date?" I questioned, watching the adorable superhero in front of me.

Barry looked back to me, both of us blushing and laughing softly. "I, uh, well," he stammered, looking a bit flustered. "I guess?"

"Well, of course I'll go on a date with you, Barry Allen," I smiled, throwing my arms around him. Barry's arms lifted, hugging me back. I didn't care if it was a typical response or not, I just did it. Here I was, thinking Barry thought I was nothing more than an annoying sidekick. And now, I was going on a date with The Flash.

• • • • •

author's note | yikes this was long! also man, i want superpowers :(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.7K 1.1K 35
A collection of unedited oneshots centered around Barry Allen. Brewing Flair Awards - 1st Place Fanfiction All works are mine. Do not copy and paste...
176K 1.8K 30
Just our loving show The Flash, you can Request! No more words, let's get going. Warning: short but affective ( not too short ) recommended you to r...
106K 2.5K 20
This is full of Grant Gustin and Barry Allen (The Flash) Imagines. !! DISCLAIMER !! I DO NOT own any characters throughout this whole book! I also d...
29.5K 519 49
This will be different one shots of Barry Allen in his normal life and Flash life. Enjoy! Snowbarry and Superflash and some other ships in some stori...