We Fit Together Like Ying And...

Door JustYouWaitAndSee

To the human population Savanna's parents died of an unknown cause, but her and her brothers know the truth... Meer

Our New Home
Getting Closer To Jacob
Feelings
Confusion
Beach Time
There's a fire starting in my heart
The Untold Story Of Pain
The Kiss
The Suppose Date
The Transformation
The After Effect
Getting Away
It Was Only Just A Dream
Her Fault
Micheal and Leah's Plan
Micheal and Leah's Plan Part 2
Just A Kiss
My Best Friend James Levar
The Threat
Some Things Are Better Left Unsaid
I Miss You

The Day We Met

2.6K 44 3
Door JustYouWaitAndSee

Edited! <3

Savanna's POV

Waking up the next morning was peaceful until my alarm clock started blasted music from my IPod. I groaned and sadly had to get up. I had school today. Even the thought of it made me shudder.

"Savanna are you up yet?!" Micheal yelled.

"Yes i'm up. No need to scream!" He laughed.

"Then hurry up or your going to be late for school."

"Yea, yea i'm coming! Gosh!" I did my morning routine and got dressed.

After I was dressed and fixed my hair, left it straight, I walked out of my room with my red and green Gir backpack and walked down the stairs. Sitting at the table were my brothers, Tyler and Micheal, eating fruit loops. Sighing I sat at the table with them.

"Good morning guys." They mumbled a good morning and kept eating. I rolled my eyes and fixed me some cereal. As soon as I stared eating Tyler stood up. I just kept on eating until Tyler looked down on me.

"What?" I asked with my mouth full of cereal. He rolled his eyes.

"Come on or were going to be late." I sighed and got up.

"Fine. I wasn't even finished you know." He shrugged and walked out of the kitchen.

"He's such a douche." I said while Micheal chuckled.

"You should get going before he decides to leave you." I blinked.

"You don't think he'd actually do that right?" He smirked.

"He did it before. Remember?" My eyes widened before I turned around and took off running out the door, casting a bye to Micheal over my shoulder. Just as I got out the door Tyler drove away. My eyes widened and my mouth hung open in disbelief.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" I yelled in anger as I watched Tyler drive away.

"I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL HIM!" I yelled once more before turning around to walk to school. Hopefully school wasn't far from here. Just before I started walking I heard a voice calling me. I stood there frozen, that voice, was so mesmerizing. That voice held me there, it keep me frozen in wonder as I heard the footsteps get closer to me.

That voice was beautiful. When the footsteps finally stopped I saw a shadow in front of me. Slowly looking up I saw a black and red stripped button up shirt, then a very tan neck and finally a face that made me think of a angel. He's gorgeous. I could stare into his eyes forever.

I stood there just staring until he smiled and my whole world was filled with light.

"Hi." His beautiful voice said.

"H-hi." I stuttered. Looking down I blushed. I could hear the smile in his voice.

"My name is Jacob, Jacob Black. Whats your name?"

"S-savanna Luka."

"That's a beautiful name."

"Thanks." I felt the urge to look and did. Oh god hes so beautiful. I shook my head and looked down again.

"Um I was just picking up my friend, Embry, and I saw that you were about to start walking so I thought I could give you a ride cause its not safe for a girl to walk to school by herself, there's no telling what could happen to her-" By this point I could tell that he had started rambling and I couldn't help but giggle. He sounded so cute.

I looked up and saw that he was still rambling. I giggled and put my hand on his arm. That made him shut up and look down at me.

"Jacob can we get to school before were late?" He smiled and nodded.

"Yea that's a good idea." Smiling I followed beside him to the red pick up truck. I whistled.

"Nice car." I said admiring it. He smiled.

"You know what car this is?" I nodded.

"Yea its a 1986 Volkswagen Rabbit. I haven't seen one of these in a long time." I could feel Jacob staring at the back of my head and I turned around to look at him.

"Well are we going to get to school cause I have to get my schedule?"

"Yea sorry just gotta wait for Embry to come out of his house."

"Who?"

"My friend Embry. He lives next to you."

"Oh, ok." Getting in the car I got in the passenger side and since the car was on I started messing with the radio, looking for a station with some good music. It wasn't long before Jacob's friend came out of the house. I watched with curiosity as Jacob and his friend fist pumped each other and walk over to the car.

Sitting in the front seat I waited till they finally made their way to the car. I could hear parts of their conversation as they walked over.

"So have you talked to her yet?" I blinked and listened more.

"Yea and her voice. Man you have to hear her angelic voice. Its like soft velvet. Ugh I just wanna hold her and never let go." I narrowed my eyes. Who is he talking about? I wanted to know who this girl was.

I don't know why but I had this strong protectiveness toward Jacob and I felt like I shouldn't share him with anyone. Weird right? When I heard footsteps I quickly sat back in the seat and flipped through stations like nothing happened. When they got in the car, Jacob in the drivers side and Embry in the back, I sighed.

"Whats wrong?" Jacob asked.

"There is nothing on the radio." I groaned. Laughing Jacob backed out of Embry's driveway.

"Do you have a IPod?" Jacob asked me.

"Yea. Why?"

"You can hook your IPod to my Cd player."

"Oh." Taking out my IPod I grabbed the little cord sticking out of the Cd player and plugged it into my IPod. Turning it own I scrolled through my music till I found one I loved. Pressing play, Pump It by the Black Eyed Peas started blasting through the car. Smiling I bobbed my head up and down and could help singing along to it when my favorite part came on.

"La-da-di-dup-dup die dy

On the stereo

Let those speakers blow your mind

(Blow my mind, baby)

To let it go, let it go

Here we go

La-da-di-dup-dup die dy (c'mon, we're there)

On the radio

The system is gonna feel so fine"

"You have an amazing voice." Jacob said smiling at me. I smiled back, blushed and looked down.

"I get my voice from my mom. She was a Japanese singer."

"That is so awesome." Embry said. I chuckled and nodded.

"So can we go cause I really gotta get my schedule." Nodding Jacob backed out of the driveway and started driving towards the school.

"Oh!" I yelled.

"What?!" Jacob asked suddenly on high alert.

"I forgot. Embry i'm Savanna. Its nice to meet you." Smiling I turned around in my seat and stuck my hand out to him. He placed his hand in mine and we shook hands.

"Nice to meet you too Savanna." Letting go we sat back and the next song came on. Rack City by Tyga came on. A big smile spread across my face and I immediately started rapping along to the song. Jacob and Embry laughed at me when I started rapping it.

Sticking my tongue at them I kept rapping. The whole ride to school me, Embry and Jacob were making each other laugh and telling jokes. When we finally pulled into the school parking lot we were laughing hard. 6 Foot 7 Foot was blasting loud through the car as we drove into the parking lot.

People in the parking lot turned to stare at us. Bouncing in the seats we rapped along to the song. I couldn't believe how much fun I was having with Jake and Embry. Jacob found a parking spot in the back and turned the car off, making the music stop. Sighing I tried to stop my giggling but failed. After a couple of minutes of us sitting there catching our breath we got out of the car and grabbed our book sacks from the trunk.

Looking around I ignored all the staring and tried to spot my brothers car. When I found it all I felt was rage. So many people were crowding the car. Narrowing my eyes I shook my head. What did he do this time? Walking away from Jacob and Embry I walked over to my brothers car.

Standing in the middle of the car sat Tyler laying on the hood of the car talking to some girl with blonde hair, blue eyes and big boobs. Her shirt was so small it looked almost like a bra instead of a regular shirt. Groaning I walked through the group of people and grabbed Tyler's arm.

"What are doing?" I asked in a tired voice. He smiled.

"Hey you made it!" Narrowing my eyes I crossed my arms.

"Yea after you ditched me like that!" Looking down sheepishly he smiled at me softly.

"Sorry?"

"Uh how about i'll never do it again?" Nodding he repeated what I said quickly. Sighing I ran a hand through my hair.

"Did you get your schedule?" Shaking his head he smirked.

"I was waiting for your slow butt to get here." My left eye started twitching out of nowhere. Annoyance set in and it took everything in me not to punch Tyler in the face in front of everybody.

"Don't make me hurt you." I hissed. Sighing he put his arm around my shoulder.

"I'm sorry sis." Rolling my eyes I nodded and looked around us to see that everyone had been watching us and the girl on the hood did not look pleased. Rolling my eyes I walked over to her.

"Hi i'm Savanna, Tyler's sister." Narrowing her eyes she looked me up and down, scofffed and walked away. I stood their in shock at the way she treat me. Looks like i'm already on someone's bad side.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

346K 10.6K 59
{MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY} {BWWM} {BBW} Dealing with the death of her father, a new man comes into her life who's also an old friend. ~ I looked up at h...
7M 255K 52
Lila had a family. And for a while they were happy. Then on her eighteenth birthday, her Parents, brother, and his mate died in a tragic car accident...
54.8K 1.2K 11
Shortly after her sixteenth birthday, Jazmine returns to La Push, but this time it's forever. She knows a few people, only from visiting ever since s...
1.2K 61 29
[Currently in the process of being edited.] In the shadow of Edward's sudden departure, Bella found solace in the unwavering presence of Jacob Black...