The Three She-Wolves (complet...

By Oreoz54

One day can change three best friends and push one away. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12: The Two She-Wolves
Chapter 13: Oh So Lucky Thirteen
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17: Parte Uno
Chapter 17: Parte Dos
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 25 (FINAL CHAPTER)

1K 31 13
By Oreoz54

OMFG, LAST CHAPTER! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! D; DEDICATED TO TWO OF MY BEST FRIENDS: My_Cookies_Ran_Away (previously Cheese_is_good) and short_stuff01 <3 <3 <3 Love those two. Enjoy(;

Pic: awesomeness--->

Song of the chapter: Mr. Saxobeat by Alexandra Stan--->

Recap:

I let go of Steven's hand and stepped a few steps back so the whole gang had a good view of me. I breathed in and out slowly and deeply. Okay, I should just be straight-forward and get to the damn point.

"I'm a werewolf," I finally blurted out. There. I said it.

. . . . . . . 

Teresa suggested, "Threesome hug?"

"Yes!"

We squeezed the life out of each other.

Pssht, with love, of course.

__________________________________

Chapter 25(FINAL CHAPTER)

=Teresa=

At least every single person in the condo was slightly tipsy.

"Sexy and I Know It" by LMFAO came on and we were all dancing. Brian laid his hands on my waist and wiggled my hips. I giggled and grinded into him. Beside us, Nate and Julissa were doing the exact same with drinks in their hands. Drake and Tyler were flirting with the single ladies in the house. And, uh, as for Victoria and Steven. . .

"WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE  WIGGLE, YEAH! WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE  WIGGLE, YEAH!"

Brian's eyes bulged out at he glimpsed at Victoria. "Why the yell do YOU, have an erection, Victoria?!" Brian yelled.

Victoria threw her arms in the air as she continued wiggling her purple dildo in her pants. "Because my man is grinding on me and it's turning me on!!! WOOHOO!" She grinded into Steven harder until he was against the wall.

 Okay, slightly tipsy, my ass.

Smiling to myself, I grabbed Brian's hand and dragged him to the vacant balcony outside. I rested my arms on the rail and glanced up at the sky. The moon was a crescent shape tonight. It was the beauty in the night sky.

I felt arms wrap around me from behind and Brian rested his chin on my shoulder. "Can I help the beautiful fair maiden?" he whispered. 

 "Nope, my knight and shining armor," I laid my hands on top of his. "I have all I could have ever asked for right here. Well, except for a churro, but you get the point."

"I do?" he arched his brow, "or shall you explain?"

"Well, I have two unbefuckingawesometasticallievable best friends and they're happy and I'm happy. . ." I twisted my body around, got on my tippy toes, and pecked Brian's lips. "And I have you,"

He held me in place and deepened the kiss. But not for long, because a few moments later we heard, "Yo, should we disturb them?" Drake whispered.

"I don't know. They look sooooo cute!" Tyler cooed. 

I heard a groan. "Shush, they'll hear us."

"Ow, you didn't have to hit me. It's a free country. And why do you sound so scared, bro?" 

"Did you NOT hear the talk Teresa and Julissa gave Steven? I don't want to lose my dick!"

"Hey, what are you guys doing?!" I heard Julissa pop in and a girly shrill followed after.

Nate chuckled, "I see your manliness came out, Drake."

"Hey, I have a sensitive side!" Drake said defensively. 

I opened my eyes to see Tyler pinching Drake's cheeks. "That is shooooo adowable, Drakey booboo bear!"

"Yes. we heard you guys!" Brian informed them all.

The six of us plopped down on the beanie chairs on the balcony. Both me and Julie were sitting on Brian's and Nate's laps.  I stared at Drake and Tyler. 

"So, y'all are in a gang. Very intriguing..." I trailed off, stroking my imaginary beard. That takes knives off my list of what to use if they ever hurt Victoria.

Tyler flashed me a toothy smile. "Yes, why yes indeed."

"Oooh! Will you guys help me improve my ninja skills?" Julissa begged. "Please, please, please, please, pleaseeeeeeeeee!"

"I gotchu," Drake winked at her. 

"Hey, goouysssss!" Victoria squealed as she walked in hand-in-hand with Steven. He slid the glass door closed and we noticed a bottle of vodka and cups in Victoria's other hand.

"Let's play Never Have I Ever," Steven suggested with excitement.

We all agreed and I decided to go first. I chose a decent one. "Okay, never have I ever kissed a guy," I said deviously.

Julie, Vicky, and I sipped our vodka, but we almost choked as we saw Tyler doing the same shyly. 

"Tyler?!" Steven and Drake exclaimed. 

He shrugged and turned red. "Shit happens when you're stoned."

Julissa went next. "Never have I ever had a near-death experience."

Everyone drank from their cups. WOW! Wait. . . "Brian, when did you ever have one?!"

"When I first saw you, my heart almost gave out," he said simply. Ohmygod, that earned a smooch. 'Awwwws' echoed on the balcony. 

"My turn!" Victoria enthused. "Never have I ever been intimate with a werewolf."

The ones who took a drink were Nate, Brian, Steven, Julissa, and Drake?!

"Excuse you, Drake?!" Steven yelled. 

"Hey, don't sound so surprised. There was when I found Victoria in the alley and in my bed, remember?" Drake replied. 

Steven narrowed his eyes. "I'm watching you, Johnson."

"Never have I ever. . . done the dirty," Brian raised his cup proudly. 

Victoria was the only one who didn't take a vodka shot. When that realization hit her, she totally flipped out. "TERESA, JULISSA... WHEN THE HELL DID THIS HAPPEN?!"

"Well..."

"Um..."

"Castration happens if y'all don't speak," she warned us.

Julissa reassured her, "We'll tell you later, calm down, babycakes."

"If I find out I'm becoming an aunt, I'm never calming down! I got myself some little baby pups to devilize, ain't that right, Teresa?" Victoria winked at me. 

I playfully punched her. "Oh god. Let's not get too ahead of ourselves, shall we?"

Nate laughed. "You guys should like write a book about the experiences you guys have. It's too intriguing to not write a story about."

Steven slapped him a high-five. "Word?! I was thinking the same."

"It'll be like the new bestseller," Brian grinned. "We could call it uhhhhhhh, ummmm, aha! 'The Three She-Wolves'."

"That's hot," Drake commented.

Tyler added on, "That's perfect, I guess. Like isn't that what you three exactly are?"

Victoria, Julissa, and I exchanged glances and we broke out into titanic smiles. There was only one answer to that. 

"Always."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HOLY SHIT.

HOLY HOLY SHIT.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG, ohmyfuckinggod. 

I JUST FINISHED MY FIRST STORY! NO EFFING WAY!

I actually did it ;D I would like to thank my fans for supporting me and most of all my two best friends who are literally all the inspiration. This is just so unbelieveable <3 <3 <3 

Now my main focuses will be AVOIDANCE PULLED ME IN & CRAP, WE MEET AGAIN?!. Please please please please please guys go and look back at those stories. I will truly appreciate it. 

^And if you guys do that for me, I MIGHT upload an epilogue or special chapter for this story, BUT it will be marked as PRIVATE and only for my fans to view. 

Now I have one important question: IS A SEQUAL WANTED?! and if yes, what do you possibly want in the sequal?

Comment what you want below,  or else  I have nothing to consider.

~For now, love always, Tarika~

(PS. May I add I need other people's opinions besides my two best friends. HEAR THAT SHORT_STUFF01? hehe love you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 73 28
In the dark twisted life of Melinda comes courses of three different boys. With her best friends beside her and these three boys in her life, what ad...
The Streets By Taylor

Mystery / Thriller

2.9K 78 51
They were trouble. You could just tell by looking at them. They didn't talk to anybody, besides others in the group and people in our school spread s...
14.1K 154 26
ON HOLD, Hailey is a pretty average girl if she says so herself and she is and outcast she has a loving family but no one in the pack likes her unti...
6.6K 671 14
We are together forever. Till death I suck at description but yeah give it a try 🙃 #Trustme😂