The vampire's maid

By LoryKuraimel

I bite my lip in order to prevent any noises from slipping out and pull one last time. The rope falls off of... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chaptet 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 90
!!!Important!!!
My dearest Butler etc
Cast?
Tag, you're it
ΒΏBook 3?
Covers
Cast
New book ayeee

Chapter 89

11.3K 502 61
By LoryKuraimel

So... I guess this is the end, huh?

Or at least for those who don't want to continue.

It still hurts and yet I am so damn happy...

Well, enjoy<3
-----------------------

I feel the sunbeam tickling my nose and I smile, keeping my eyes closed.

John proposed to me...

And the more or less rational person I am, I said yes.

Three months have passed and we are long married. We actually married ten days after he proposed.

I now am not only his beloved mate, the queen of the strix but also the queen of the undead just like my beloved mate and now husband is not only the king of the undead but also the king of the strix.

Altogether we have the most powerful empire anyone could think of. With undead and witches together, no one would even think of attacking us.

But of course that's not the reason for me to be happy.

I am married.

The the very man I love. And he loves me too, what is there more to wish for?

I even started to get along with Victoria again. She is the closest person to me, right after John of course. She even is part of the strix court and is my second in command.

After all we just had to let it all out. One day we just kept shouting at each other until our voices were gone.

I chuckle at the memory.

We even slapped and beat each other. But at the end of the day we lied crying in each other's arms, begging for forgiveness.

I guess she will always stay my only friend.

But I don't mind that. I really like her and she apologized too. After that I did the same. I guess we just...

I turn around and reach for John, but there is nothing.

I open my eyes and groan. "Right." I mutter.

He isn't here anymore. He left a month ago. For political reasons.

There was someone he has yo talk to. I don't know what it was though. He did tell me but I simply forgot, because I wasn't interested enough.

God, what happened to my memory? This place has been so lonely ever since he left. I've been sad and depressed and yet I felt like the day after he proposed, when I woke up only minutes ago.

This day sucks already.

Another day without him. Can't he just come back? I need him with me-

"Rise and shine!" Victoria yells as she storms into the room, a bright smile plastering her face.

"I'm up, I'm up." I mutter.

She is so nice, even if I am nothing bit a grumpy, depressed something. She tries to cheer me up all the time and I really appreciate it.

"But your highness, remember-"

I glare at her but she just smirks in response. "I told you not to call me that. You're my friend plus we are alone."

"As you wish, your highness."

I roll my eyes but smile anyway. "What is it I mustn't forget about today."

"The Lilithians." She says and I feel my body tense. "As you know this coven won't accept you-"

"What is their point anyway?! I'm half demon while they just liked the idea of picking Lilith as name."

This coven has done nothing but trouble. They are just a bunch of rogues. Abandoned from their original covens. I guess it is some kind of hobby for them to question other one's leader. Now that they headed about me they question my authority in any possible way. They even killed a few of my people or convinced them to join them.

I will so kill them. For taking my people and killing those who would stay loyal to their queen.

Today a subordinate would come for negotiations and I'll try to get the leader here to kill him or her. After that the rest will be easy to dispose.

"I'm sorry. I'll get ready and meet the subordinate. You go and prepare everything."

"Understood." She says, nods and leaves again.

Once I sit on my throne a girl walks towards me. But I can feel that she isn't the subordinate. She doesn't feel like someone supernatural either. Seems like they still hide.

She bows down and hands me a letter. She then uses a knife and cuts open her throat. She falls to the ground and my vampire guards all have their gaze fixed on her.

I roll my eyes. "You can take her."

Vampires... That's why I don't want to be one.

Ever since John and I are married he tries to convince me to become a vampire but I ways refuse. I did agree to drink his blood every once in a while that he is not worrying so much anymore.

I know I will become a vampire someday but I want to wait a little. I have much time anyway. After all he is more than 2000 years older than me. I guess I am scared. That I might change or that I might not wake up. After all I am not human.

I read the letter and rip it into pieces.

Like I said, they still hide.

They want me to send someone to respond to their letter and if they agree with my offer, they will stop questioning me.

"What did it say?" Victoria asks.

"They want a reply."

"What do you want me to tell them?"

I smirk at her.

One week later I sit on my throne again. But without both, Victoria and John, I turned into another person.

I see it myself and it frightens me. But I can't do anything against it.

I'm turning cold again.

"Your highness-"

"Let her in." I reply with a small wave.

I feel like I'm being part of the throne. Cold and unable to totally shatter. Only to melt and form.

A young woman steps in front of me, a smirk plastering her face. She has a present in her hands, all pretty and all wrapped up.

"I came with both, a reply and a present." She walks up to me and hands me the present.

I open the package and my eyes widen.

It's Victoria's head.

I take it in my hands and stare at it in disbelief.

This can't be real, she can't be dead, she can't... She can't.

I hand the head to one of my guards and stand up.

"F*ck you!" She says. "We want more than that. I guess you got our message? But now that I am here, there is no turning back. My name is Monique Brown and I am the head of the Lilithians. I came to take over the throne."

I stare at her and start laughing. "You little piece of sh*t." I smirk at her. "Ho-nique, I never really liked you but because you brought me back to life I thought I shouldn't kill you and just let you get away with life. Bad mistake."

I walk around her. "But maybe not so bad after all. Now I won't even feel bad for killing the head of that 'coven'. You know, I've wanted to do this a long time ago." I bite my lips before gripping her throat and smashing her against the wall, my hand not leaving its place. "Guards! Find the rogues and kill them all."

She moves her hand in front of my face and tries to use some sort of spell but to no avail. I laugh again. "Do you really think, you can fight me? The queen of both, undead and witches? The head of the Silverstone clan and descendant of both, gods and demons? You're really funny."

I focus a bit and make her blood boil. She starts screaming but I just smile.

I step back and her body catches flames. She screams even louder and I watch her burn, a wide smile plastering my face.

Lost in thoughts I feel someone shaking me. "Amanda! Amanda!"

I look at the source and smile again. "John, you're back."

He wraps his arms around me. "Are you alright? I heard about what happened just now, did you get hurt-"

"Victoria is dead." I state, my eyes tearing up. I let myself sink into him and start crying. He holds me and comforts me."And you didn't call or text even once."

"I know..." He sighs. "I'm sorry. I had some serious trouble and in addition... That douche killed my phone."

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah. I'm with you again, of course I'm fine."

I close my eyes and hold on to him.

I open my eyes and stare at John's sleeping figure. I don't know how much time passed since Victoria left us but I don't want to know either.

John has been there for me all the time. It was wonderful. I love him so much.

He opens his eyes too and smiles. He wraps his arm around me and pulls me closer. I place a kiss on his lips before I snuggle myself into his chest.

Apparently I agreed to turn into a vampire on my birthday. Which would be today...

"Happy birthday, my love." He whispers.

"Thanks."

I breathe in the fresh air as we all up the hill. "It's so nice here."

"I want to make your last day as a mortal special." He says with a smile. "That's why I wanted to take you here too."

"What, after giving me this beautiful necklace, visiting the Eiffel tower, petting cats at a Japanese cat café, walking along the wall that used to separate west and east Germany, bathing in a lake in Poland and promising to make me a vampire? Isn't that a bit much for a 20th birthday?"

As we arrive on the top, the sun sets already. He places the basket on the ground and we both sit down.

"This is where my mom is buried. I want you to meet her."

I smile to myself.

He wants his parent to meet me.

"Hello." I whisper. Wind blows in my face and goosebumps appear all over my body. The weird feeling of someone else being there appears and I know it is her. "My name is Amanda." I say. "I just want to say..." I smile. "Thank you, for giving birth to a person like him. I don't know what I would do without him."

"I miss you." I hear John whisper. I grab his hand and smile. He smiles back and grabs something from inside that basket.

A bottle of wine and two glasses.

He pours wine in both of them and hands me one.

"To you and your last night as a mortal. To you me and eternity."

"Always and forever." I agree and we both take a sip.

I smile at him. "Do you remember? Back then, you were just a vampire."

"And you just the vampire's maid." We both chuckle. "But now you're mine."

"And you're mine."

"Forever." He nods in agreement.

"Forever."

The End
-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey:)

So this is the end:(

If you don't want to read on, thank you for reading this book and for reading the final almost 2000 words ending.

Thanks you so much<3

For all the support and love<3

I love you^-^/<3

And to those who will continue: see you tomorrow or the day after tomorrow ^-^/

Love, hugs and kisses,

Yours Mel<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Hers By lis_rya:)

Fanfiction

41.6K 1.4K 32
Lisa all ever wanted is to experience what normal life is but everything change when she enrolled in Bae University. Her life became hell and she don...
1.1M 18K 44
Last night I made the worst decision of my life, unbeknowest of the consequences. I can't change it. I can't take it back. That split second of doubt...
207K 7.4K 69
𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐋 | π‘π‘πžπš, 𝐚 seventeen-year-old girl, her mom, and her fifteen-year-old brother π‘πšπŸπž moves to a new home 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫...