Taken and cared for [SEPTIPLI...

By warfstache1234

Mark goes to a pet store and sees a beautiful neko but the workers say hes a hand full but mark takes him in... More

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
TOUR
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25

1

8.7K 235 189
By warfstache1234

MARKS POV

I decided to go to the pet store and get a pet because im lonley most of the time. I looked at all the dogs and cats and i saw a little girl with a neko but she put him back. I looked at the neko and he was in kidform and he nibbled on his tail.

I picked him up and i bought the things i need to take care of him. "His name is jack and hes a handfull" the worker said. "Oh well i'll still take him he looks so cute" i said as i rubbed his cheek with my thub. Jack giggled and i ruffled his green hair. I signed some papers and hes mine.

I sat jack in the back seat and i put the seat belt over him. I drove home and jack had his ears down all the time. "You okay?" I asked as i unbuckeled him and carried him out of the car. Jack put his tail between his legs as i sat him on the couch.

I went to get everything that i bought and i came back inside and this mother fucker peed on the couch. I picked him up from his sweater and i sat him in the corner while i cleaned up the mess.

TIME SKIP

I cleaned up the mess and i set up all the things in the gest room which turned into jacks room. I set it up well with a box of yarn and a cat skratcher. "Come here kitty cat!" I said in a loveing tone but jack stayed in the corner. Oh right i need to clean him...i picked him up by the shirt and i carried him to the bathroom.

I took his clothes off and i put him in the tub and he had fleas. I put shampoo for lice on his hair and i scrubbed harder and the fleas was gone but his head hurt. I wrapped a towel around him and i took him out and laid him on the bed as i dressed him. But hes in kid form and these clothes won't fit him.

"Jack these clothes won't fit if your in kid form" i said. But he turned into his neko for and he looked beautiful. He had a little bit of abs but he looked so hot. I slid boxers on him and a sweater and he turned back to kidform. Maybe being a kid is comfterble for him?

I carried him and his tummy rumbbled. I put cat food in his bowl with chicken pieces and i gave it to him and he put the try on the floor and he ate like a cat. I smieled and let him eat. Jack finished and he crawled and looked for something.

"What are you looking for?" I asked him. "Toy" he whispered as he looked under the couch. I threw a piece of yarn and jack ran to get it. Its 10pm and i think jack should go to bed. "Jack baby go to bed" i said as i knelt down to him.

Jack shook his head and i carried him to his room. I tucked him in and he wrapped his tail between his legs and i knew he had to pee. I carried him out of the bed and ran to the bathroom. I took his boxers off and sat him on the toilet.

I closed the door and wondered why the hell he doesn't know how to go to the rest room. Then i heard him flush the toilet. "Jack are you potty trained?" I asked. Jack shook his head. "Why not?" I asked. Jack pointed to the plant. I guess he was tought to go outside.

MORNING

I spent the whole night teaching jack how to go to the bathroom. I decided to sleep alittle more and i felt fur on my arms. It was jack he tryed snuggling under my arms so i opened my arms and jack hugged my chest. I spooned him and we fell asleep.

10 HOURS LATER

Oh shit its 3pm. I got up and jack was fast asleep. I kissed his cheek and i got up and closed the door. Then i heard cat skratching. I opened the door and it was jack in cat form. Then he turned into his kid form and he followed me.

I sat on the couch and me and jack ate cookies. I really want to hear jacks voice but he won't talk. "Hey jack i wanna hear that beautiful voice of yours" i said as i rubbed his cheek with my thumb. Jacks ears were down and he nibbled on the oero. "Come on don't be shy just talk to me no ones here" i said as i rubbed his back.

"Can you just say one sentence i wanna here your voice" then i looked at jack and he made the cutest little whimper and he started crying which i felt bad. "No dont cry" i said as i tried picking him up but he ran to his room as little whimpers came out from his mouth.

I walked upstairs and i knocked on the door and heard hiccups and crys and meowing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 4.7K 40
Jack is a neko who has been living with a harsh owner for his whole life. One night he finally escapes the harsh owner's house and runs away. He...
100K 4.7K 12
Pet Series : #2 "Aunt, you cannot be serious, you know how I feel about pets." "You will love him, I swear. " "I couldn't possibly see how. Is it ev...
63K 2.7K 33
"Sir you can only come in if you family." The paramedics say holding Mark back. "I'm his boyfriend." Mark says getting into the ambulance. THERE IS D...
600 2 12
This is a Septiplier fanfiction and alternate universe. Jack is a prostitute and is homeless that is until he meets Mark who wishes to try to help hi...