HIS FORBIDDEN ROMANCE

By BrandiVanHook

This is a Romeo and Juliet type love story! But the catch is she's only sixteen years old..... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
NOT A CHAPTER!!!!!
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
When the past comes back to haunt you!
More Nightmares, More drama
The Therapist and Tianna

When Its To Good To Be True

323 26 20
By BrandiVanHook

After leaving the party they all decided to return home and just chill out for the rest of the night!

Alex couldn't wait to get out of her shoes and clothes and put on one of Larry's shirts and his sweat pants. While Larry couldn't wait to get Alex out of her clothers period!

Laurent stayed quite until they reached his bedroom

Laurent: Tiana why you seem so scared when you saw you papa tonight at the party!

Tiana: I just haven't seen him in a long time and my mom told me that he wanted nothing to do with me so when I saw him it just shook me!

Laurent: Well I no ever want you to feel like I not there to protect you baby! I felt helpless when you freak out and you wanted to leave...

Tiana: You did the right thing tonight Laurent... You took control of the situation and you made me feel very safe!

Laurent: You sure baby? I just want you safe and I want you to know just how much you mean to me!

He pulled Tiana close kissing her hand moving up to her neck finally kissing her lips hungrily!!

Tiana: Mmmm Laurent (pulling away) if you keep that up I might just end up doing what we agreed to wait for !

Laurent: But what if the time is good now!! I promise I no hurt you baby, I be slow and gentle!

Tiana: As tempting as that may be I still say we should wait!

She kissed his cheek walking out the room going to the theater to look for a good movie to watch!

Laurent was taking his clothes off getting ready to step in the bathroom when Tiana came back in the room to ask him if he wanted to watch a scary movie or a comedy.. What she wasn't expecting was to see Laurent standing in the middle of the floor doing a crazy dance, absolutely butt naked!!

( A. N.~ can y'all picture Laurent doing that? I can and I'm in tears laughing!! )

Tiana: (clapping) yassss Laurent!!! Twerk that ass papi!!!

Laurent's eyes got big and he took off for the bathroom slamming the door behind him!

Laurent: What you doing Tia! You no suppose to see that baby!!

Tiana: I'm sorry (laughing) I just wanted to know what movie you wanted to watch! But I'm guessing we could watch "Chocolate City" since you wanna do a lil dance in the middle of the room!

While she was dying of laughter Alex and Larry walked in to see what was so funny!

Alex: Hey why you laughing like that Tiana?

Tiana: I'm laughing at Laurent! You should have seen him just now!

Alex: What was he doing?

Tiana: He was standing in the middle of the room doing a dance while naked so I suggested we watch chocolate city....

Alex: Oh that nothing new. He always doing something crazy just like his twin!

Tiana: That's the last thing I wanna see!!!

While everyone was in the theater room waiting for Lau to come in so they could start watching a Tyler Perry movie "Why Did I Get Married" ..

Larry: Oh baby why you pick that movie!

Alex: Because I like that movie!

Larry: Every time you watch it you see something I no doing and we end up fighting baby! Remember the last time you tell me I no say you look beautiful that night in bed and I end up on the couch!

Alex: But I told you I was sorry about that... Anyways why you bring up old shit!

Larry: Baby that was just a couple months ago!

Tiana: Okay so why don't we watch Father of the bride. That's a good movie and you may pick up some last minute details you want for your special day!

While Larry and Alex set up the movie Laurent finally came in with snacks and drinks, " I hope you pick a good movie cause I no want anything sad to watch"!

Tiana: Don't worry baby you'll like so come and cuddle with me!

Laurent set everything down and climbed up on the sofa with Tiana and Alex pressed play and they started the movie!

During the movie Laurent kept watching Tiana. Every now and then he would see her whip her eyes or clear her throat on some parts of the movie.

Laurent: Hey you okii Tiana?

Tiana: Yeah I'm good, why?

Laurent: Because you keep crying baby and I no like it when you cry! So tell me what's wrong, please!

Tiana: I'm fine Laurent really, its just my allergies acting up!

Laurent sat back and continued watching the movie until Tiana jumped up and ran out the theater going back to his bedroom.

Everyone was completely thrown off by what she did and Laurent was about to get up until Alex got up going after her.

Alex: Hey what's wrong Tiana!

Tiana just kept crying rocking back and fourth, "whatever it is I can help you okii. What has got you crying like this"?

Tiana: Its.... Its everything Alex! The lying, his ex, my parents, just everything! I've let this get to far and now I'm scared of what may happen if Laurent finds out or worse (breaking down)!

Alex: Oh Tiana its gonna be okii.. I told you I gonna help you with this and things are gonna be okii! No worry I gonna talk to Larry and we gonna help you!

Tiana: No, you can't tell Larry! He's gonna tell Laurent and then he's gonna throw me out and never wanna see me or want anything to do with me, please don't tell him please!

Alex: Hey calm down. I told you that Larry is on our side okii!

Just then Laurent came into the room seeing Alex comforting Tiana, "hey is everything okii? Tiana, what's wrong baby"?

Alex: She's okii Lau. She just miss her papa and seeing him tonight and the movie just get to her!

Laurent: Is that what happen baby?

Tiana: Uh yeah, but I'm okii Laurent!

Laurent: Okii, well since you guys leave we stop the movie. So we can do this again tomorrow but watch something funny.

Alex: You know you got that interview plus photo shoot tomorrow right!

Laurent: I no forget but its not gonna be all day right! So as soon as we done I gonna come home and set up a romantic dinner for us then we see what happens!

Alex: Yeah just no make any babies cause our wedding is in two weeks okii!

Tiana: Babies!!!! That's not happening for a long time Alex!

Alex just looked and smiled walking out the room closing the door behind her.

Tiana cleaned her face getting relaxed in bed while Laurent turned the lights off climbing in bed snuggling behind Tiana!

Laurent: No worry Tiana we no gonna make any babies till you are officially Mrs. Bourgeois baby!

Tiana: Yeah in about four or five years!

Laurent: What you say baby?

Tiana: Nothing baby, just go to sleep and I'all see you in the morning!

"I hope whatever Alex has in mind will work! I'm in to deep now to turn around and run"!!!

I know, I know long over due.

I hope you guys like it!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 4.5K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
89.2K 805 13
I accidentally summoned a tentacle monster in the middle of the night. He wants to show me why eight arms are better than two. I said yes, and now I...
135K 5.6K 100
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
428K 10.8K 60
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...