Chapter 10

"Ms. Thompson "

Tiana: Mom what are you doing here and how did you find me?

Ms. Thompson: Did you really think I would just call you and not come by to see you Tiana!

Tiana: I didn't mean it like that mama and you know it! But why are you here, is there something wrong with dad or do you need some money, I mean I don't understand you just showing up!

Ms. Thompson: Its nothing like that now, I'm seeing someone very special right now and he takes very good care of me. But enough about me, who is this young man standing mighty close to you young lady!

Tiana: This is Laurent Bourgeois mama and that's his twin brother Larry and his soon to be wife Alex next month.

Lau: Bonjour madam, its a pleasure to meet you! Would you like to come in and sit down?

Ms.Thompson: Why that would be lovely Mr. Bourgeois, you have a beautiful home here!

Lau: Merci, my brother and his fiancee help me decorate when I bought it!

Ms. Thompson: So your brother and his fiancee live with you?

Lau: Oui, but after they get married they move into their own house. Its just temporary that they here with me, so would you like anything to drink?

Ms. Thompson: Oh no thank you, I just wanted to stop by and see my baby girl before I left for my trip!

Tiana: Trip? Where you going mama!

Ms. Thompson: Well my boyfriend is taking me on a cruise to Jamaica for a week.

Tiana was in shock over her mama just showing up on Lau's door step and now announcing she is going on some trip with her boyfriend that she knew nothing about.

Tiana: Can you guys excuse us, I need to speak to my mama for just a minute!

Tiana got up and walked her mama to the kitchen.

( Whispering )

Tiana: Mama what the hell are you doing going away with some man you really don't know!

Ms. Thompson: Tiana I've known him for a while now okay! But can you explain to me why my sixteen year old daughter is in a house with a strange man?

( while they were talking they didn't know Alex was walking pass the kitchen and over heard their conversation and Tiana only being sixteen )

Tiana: He's not a strange man mama! He is a dancer, model, actor, artist. He and his brother are the only male dancers that Beyonce takes on tour with her okay. I'm here because he asked me to be here and he doesn't know I'm sixteen and I would like to keep it that way till I am ready to tell him, you got!

Her mama threw her hands up in the air, "well you just be careful young lady, don't make me a grandmother before I'm ready to be one okay"!

Tiana: Whateva mama I'm still a virgin just so you know!

Ms. Thompson: Good girl, well I need to be going and I will call you once I get settled okay. I want you to meet my boyfriend really soon, I think you just might like him!

They walked out of the kitchen walking to the front door, "it was really nice meeting all of you and Lau, take care of my baby girl"!

Lau: No worry Ms. Thompson she's in good hands !