Chapter 4

" Oh what a night"

Tiana woke up again to an empty spot next to her, she threw the covers off of her walking to the window looking out seeing Laurent just sitting by the pond! She hadn't noticed someone else out there with him until she saw the female bring him a drink and kiss his cheek, now she didn't jump to any speculations about what she saw.

She jumped back in the bed calling her friend Alicia!

~ Phone Call ~

Tiana: Hey Alicia, what you doin?

Alicia : Well, well, well. I'm surprised you remembered my number!

Tiana: Don't start with me, anyways I need you to do me a huge favor okay!

Alicia : Okay, what do you need me to do for you !

Tiana: Can you please come and pick me up from Laurent Bourgeois house, please?

Alicia: Yeah I can but why can't he bring you home ?

Tiana: Can you come get me or not? You know I have no problem walking home in the dark, with it raining outside, lighting and thunder!

Alicia: Okay, okay stop being dramatic and text me his address and I'll be there!

~ End of phone call ~

Tiana text her the address and put the clothes she had on the night before. She looked out the window again this time seeing Lau and the girl a little to close for comfort, she put her shoes on walking to the door when she heard his voice coming up the stairs ! She jumped back in the bed pretending to be sleep, he opened the door and crept inside to see her still sleeping...

Lau: She's so beautiful when she sleep. I will let her sleep a little longer then I will wake her up for dinner!

He kissed her cheek walking into the bathroom. When she heard the shower come on she leaped out the bed running down the stairs and out the door; just then Alicia was pulling into the long driveway when Tiana stopped her. She jumped in the car and told her to just drive!

By the time Lau was done with his shower Tiana was long gone. He stepped out of the bathroom looking in the bed seeing that she was gone, he pressed the intercom to see if anyone knew were she was!

Lau: Mon frere have you seen Tiana?

Larry: Non, I thought she was still sleep!

Lau: She was when I got in the shower but when I come out she was gone! Look get Alex and try to find her, I don't want anything to ruin my surprise for her man!

Larry: Okii, okii calm down! We go look around the house for her, maybe she's in the theater!

While Alex and Larry were searching the house Lau was trying to figure out what could have happened. He finished getting dressed leaving his room going to the dinning room to make sure everything was set up right !

Alex: I thought things were going good between them!

Larry: Maybe he try to take her kitty! You know like I did the first night we met...

Alex: That's not how that happened and you know your brother isn't like that!

Larry: You right but can we hurry up baby, I'm horny and I wanna fuck!

Alex just shook her head going into the front room when she saw Tiana getting in a car that sped away down the driveway! She walked into the dinning room seeing Lau look very handsome sitting at the head of the table.